It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What if all the evil that is done in the world is for a purpose and not just because of some power hungry psychos. Now I don't really believe that, I do think people just get to a point where they are doing evil and haven't decided whether they are good or bad but still do it for whatever reason.

Lets think about this on a spiritual level not just the manifestation of what we can see in our reality.

Think of all of us humans as water in a pot, and all the evil that is done in the world as the fire under the pot. I have felt a certain boiling point building up recently and wondering if its being done for some other purpose then what most conspiracies lead to, like total domination of this world, new world order, etc.

What if the heat/evil that is being generated is to propel humanity into our next evolutionary step, much like heat boiling water till it turns into steam.

I mean its a nice thought to think all of this evil is for some higher purpose but from my time learning about these various topics it does not seem that way but who knows, just an idea.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There's nothing that you can't at least make an attempt at understanding with psychology so why bother adding a spiritual level to it?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Of course it is for a purpose. Ascension. The negatives want to ascend and the positives want to ascend. It fits perfectly into your ‘spiritual’ idea.

All has a purpose here. The ‘game’ is duality. The players are US.

Anyone who thinks differently is still asleep.

You see, everything, including all the evil, is done for a purpose. The purpose is to climb the proverbial ascension ladder. It’s all a game, a very serious game.

I could go on and on and on ….How are you playing your game?

[edit on 19-10-2009 by blujay]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Would I be considered "asleep" if I believe evil is a little more than a human construct?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by blujay

Would I be considered "asleep" if I believe evil is a little more than a human construct?

I believe you'd be considered human.

It's how we react. If you are one that listens to the voices in your head that tell you to rape, pillage and destroy, then you'd be choosing to fly on the negative side of the charge. And vice versa.

And before you go commenting about the little voices
, they are there, in the form of your thoughts being manipulated.

It appears that neither side is right or wrong in the broader scheme of things, it's all about how you choose to evolve spiritually.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I think I shall agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

It's all about free will!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

The odd thing about evil is that usually it is really quite bland and boring...it is rarely a ring welding Sauron.

Look at the most evil men...Hitler was a teetotaling vegetarian with a bad stomach...the most evil dictators have been very limited in vision and goals...mostly greedy and petty...

corporations are souless and only out to make a buck so they really can't be called evil but people will do things for a job that they would never do as individuals...

hell even Judas sold Jesus for 30 pieces of silver....he didn't even hold out for gold.

In my opinion evil is little more than applied ignorance.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Of course. But I disagree on the little voices manipulating us to do evil thing.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
THe things that are happening in the world are planned by a few evil men.

Ys they are evil - because they do not confer, they act in secret and their actions cause loss and misery to millions.

They intend to destroy the world, so they can rebuild it to their design. You and I are likely to die as a result.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

In my line of belief:

If we are one consciousness, we are one thought.

In coming to Earth, we individuated to perceive duality and separation. But our consciousness remains a unity. We think our thought are our own.
It sounds nice and cozy and private, but it's wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

The odd thing about evil is that usually it is really quite bland and boring...it is rarely a ring welding Sauron.

Look at the most evil men...Hitler was a teetotaling vegetarian with a bad stomach...the most evil dictators have been very limited in vision and goals...mostly greedy and petty...

corporations are souless and only out to make a buck so they really can't be called evil but people will do things for a job that they would never do as individuals...

hell even Judas sold Jesus for 30 pieces of silver....he didn't even hold out for gold.

In my opinion evil is little more than applied ignorance.

A couple of things - you yourself are a corporation - your birth certificate makes you one, and you are in turn owned by the corporation of your country (assuming you live in a western country). Thats right - you are property - you are a slave.

Secondly - those who own our legal entities have a secret plan to destroy us all, in secret they made it - they lie, they deceive, they kill and they do it without apparent remorse. That is a decent definition of evil.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
There is no evil. There is no good.

These are human concepts, we add these concepts to situations that would otherwise be nothing more than a moment of fate. When person A kills person B, instead of looking at it like it was person B's time to go we call the action of fate and person A evil.

We are a society that has to be in control of everything, we have to control our lives, our kids, our spouse, our pets, our civilization. Without ever realizing the truth that we are completely out of control, and the more attempts we make to try and control the uncontrollable the more this truth is revealed. Which of course makes us afraid that we aren't in control and makes us try and control things even more. Society as we know it is a downward spiral, every step forward takes us two steps back.

Everything that has happened could not have happened any other way, it is neither evil or good.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballero

Everything that has happened could not have happened any other way, it is neither evil or good.

I like this reasoning.

As hard as it is for people to hear it, especially religious people, to me, this explains God, who created the heavens and the earth.

To me, if God created everything, evil was part of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Humanity for the most part seems to have a predisposition towards helping one another; often the act of helping someone else is considered a good act, a moral act, because it is giving your energy to someone else for their benefit. It is a selfless act, an act of giving.

Evil, on the other hand, is a word used to describe acts where people take the energy of another for their own benefit without the permission or compliance of the individual. That is a selfish act, an act of taking.

Please understand that I use the word 'energy' to mean life, food, money, time, objects, thoughts...anything that a person invests themselves in.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

Evil, on the other hand, is a word used to describe acts where people take the energy of another for their own benefit without the permission or compliance of the individual. That is a selfish act, an act of taking.

Then we are all evil. I don't know about you, but I personally need the death of something in order for myself to keep living. Call it selfish if you want, but I am willing to bet you would take the life of something in order to enhance your chances of survival.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Interesting thoughts that show you may be initiating your own moving out of the perception of Duality.

A little background to why I will respond with a different perception........

I was born what we might call a shaman and have been travelling the various realms (astral and 'above') for almost 36 years now, and in that time I have come to experience things that most as yet have not. This has lead me to a rather unique place to view the bigger pictures from.

From what I can see, Duality is only a part of the mechanics of this density. Something we agreed to have experience of in the awareness layers from the Astral 'down' to this 3D. This must be so because at Soul levels of Awareness Duality does not exist.

With this in mind, I can see and experience all beings as equal Souls to you and I. None are what we would call Evil because some choose the experience of more negative (to us) behaviours than others.

It is we humans who make Value Judgements like Good and Evil, as well as other races or forms operating under those mechanics.

Within the denser realms at the moment are drives based in agendas from various races or forms, and that has provided the "push-on" for the old belief of a war between good and evil. Which is absurd to say the least, but very much understandable given that few within those agendas have as yet realised Soul Awareness.

And so we should be able to perceive the growth in "darkness" all around us as those agendas play out in the various lower realms, including Here. Eventually, a balance will be reached and all will begin to wake up from their limited perceptions and therefore experience a much clearer understanding of what is and what is not.

Originally posted by logican
There's nothing that you can't at least make an attempt at understanding with psychology so why bother adding a spiritual level to it?

Psychology is all Theory. "Spiritual" is everything. There is nothing that is not spiritual as it is all part of the whole. We humans perceive it differently because we've suppressed spirituality in the chase for materialism and "superior knowledge". And when that unreal perception falls aloing with the Beliefs and cultures supporting it we will be left with only only what is.

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

No you would not be asleep, instead you would one of the few who are starting to perceive more clearly.

Be well

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Wishing harm on others is evil.
Doing harm to others is evil.

There will be no evolution of mankind to any higher level until all evil is stopped dead in it's tracks.

Trust me. I've see the light and heard the words:

"We are one in Spirit"

The question is: which spirit are you "one" with?

Don't get Left Behind

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

Then we are all evil. I don't know about you, but I personally need the death of something in order for myself to keep living. Call it selfish if you want, but I am willing to bet you would take the life of something in order to enhance your chances of survival.

I am so greatful that not everyone thinks like you.

It's easy for me to see the spirit you have joined with.

It's one thing to mind your own business and look after your immediate loved ones...as well as yourself, but putting yourself before others at the expense of harming others....is EVIL.

[edit on 19/10/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

No one is evil? What a pack of balderdash.

And this is what you give back to mankind for 36 years of being a shaman?

Come on man! You can do better than that.

Evil is the intention to harm someone or actually causing harm to someone.

Evil is putting yourself first while knowing your actions will harm others when there is no justification for harming them.

[edit on 19/10/09 by John Matrix]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join