It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/16/09 Webbot Prediction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here's the latest Webbot prediction!

10/16/09 Webbot Clif High on The North Watch p 1/6
www.youtube.com...

10/16/09 Webbot Clif High on The North Watch p 2/6
www.youtube.com...

10/16/09 Webbot Clif High on The North Watch p 3/6
www.youtube.com...

10/16/09 Webbot Clif High on The North Watch p 4/6
www.youtube.com...

10/16/09 Webbot Clif High on The North Watch p 5/6
www.youtube.com...

10/16/09 Webbot Clif High on The North Watch p 6/6
www.youtube.com...

Summary!

- Psychic abilities among those people with "alien" junk DNA
- 25th October - crash of the dollar (Cliff has been sticking to this date for a while now)
- Collapse of food (because of the financial collapse), start storing basic food (rice, pasta, cans, etc...)
- H1N1 flue shot will damage your DNA and cause your body to attack it's own (healthy) cells
- Potential martial law, because of "so called" the flu outbreak
- Israel may attack Iran by March (this is still being influenced and might change)
- No disclosure by Obama until around 2010-2011 most likely
- CME maybe the cause of 2012 magnetic pole shift
- November - July lot of secrets will be revealed (alien related)
- HUGE shift in conscientiousness
- 2011 Will be the year of Alien War (starting November 2010)

I did my best to be accurate with the summary. Overall a good interview, I agree with most of what Cliff is saying, they're not all new news for most but he's been pretty dead on so far!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
ly
- CME maybe the cause of 2012 magnetic pole shift

What is "CME", please? I'm guessing the "M" is magnetic and the "E" electric.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun.

On topic, the web-bot is hilarious. They just fail to leave out all of their failed predictions for the summer.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Thanks.
Yeah, they've had a lot of failed predictions that they never mention anymore. What happened to the TPTB that would disappear on a large boat/yacht? The summer of hell? Etc...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Well do keep in mind though, these predictions are not fully Psychic based they're all based on our own language. They're hoping that "some" of our language we're using are using our psychic ability to unconsciously predict certain events.

So how much of it is just us speculating and how much of it is our psychic mind talking.. is hard to justify!

[edit on 19-10-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

- Israel may attack Iran by March (this is still being influenced and might change)

I love the vagueness of this line - a "might", a "may" and a fuzzy date which could be any time in the next 6 months.

The 25th Oct date is more interesting, though, as it matches Timewave Zero and the Columbian boy's prediction of Obama's assassination on that date.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by DocEmrick

Thanks.
Yeah, they've had a lot of failed predictions that they never mention anymore. What happened to the TPTB that would disappear on a large boat/yacht? The summer of hell? Etc...

Exactly, Clif was ready to abandon ship, and "summer of hell" was repeated over and over,
maybe he is a big Michael Jackson fan...

I'm getting pri-tee fed up with all these predictions and fear mongering. When are we going to ignore all their crap? Keeping people hyped up for this and that, to me reeks of mind control, either for their own pockets or some agenda. I used to think there might be something to it, but after all the failed predictions, it's clearly not worth paying attention to, especially the predictions of events no one has any control over.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i don't know whic video addresses the 25th of October crises predicted by web-bot; a financial crisis of gigantic proportions (was the old prediction)

now... courtesy of :

urbansurvival.com...
Monday October 19, 2009 09:35 AM CDT

++Urgent Update++

Major Quake Warning Issued

With global tensions ready to build for 2-weeks from about October 25th on, one of the possibilities we've been watching - thanks to the heads-up predictive linguistics reports from www.halfpasthuman.com has been for something that will arise out of the global population portion of modelspace and which will be mainly economic in its impacts. Lots of things come to mind, but the recent increase in Pacific Plate earthquakes has been a particular worry, since a 8-or higher earthquake could do serious damage around the Pacific Rim depending on tsunami activities and such. So it's with this in mind that I just got a 'jaw dropper" from our Indonesia correspondent:

read the rest of the update at the source...

see, the ongoing linguistics webbot has this ]third interpetation of the oct 25th forecast....now its earthquake---as of today (see date & time note)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Financial upsets in October are almost a given. That's why the credibility for Webbot started to begin with.

Frankly, sounds like they get their "words" to predict events by scanning ATS.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Looks like the webbot just debunked itself. The alien war of 2012?? Disclosure in 2011??

Those aliens wouldn't go tell someone to tell us that there's aliens, because they wouldn't be trying to hide so bad if they wanted us to know about them!

And as far as that alien war of 2012, I don't see why aliens would bother with a war if they already own the place!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Hey Freigttrain, I'm all for experimental technology and software. I think the webbot predictions seemed to have started out with some great hits (in terms of predictive ability). Since then, it just seems like a lot of guesswork by Clif & Co. His voice sounds very intelligent and self-assured and he seems to have a vast area of knowledge. That being said (as I've said before on other web-bot threads), the man has made plenty of mistakes (not just with his linguistic program). The one that first hit me is Clif stating on the Jeff Rense show that the moon doesn't spin (I've also mentioned this on other webbot threads). He is just a man and his software is man-made.
I like to listen to his reports for both entertainment and to fulfill my sometimes need for doom and gloom.
He may be right about October 25-26. Those dates are flying around everywhere lately. We'll know in a week. I don't know how many of his interviews you have listened to but if it isn't many, I would suggest to youtube his interviews. Start somewhere between March and May and listen to them in order. You'll see his predictions change and fall by the wayside.
Yes, you can argue that the future is ever changing and so this shouldn't be seen as suspicious. If that's the case, I'm going to start making predictions, find some great spin for how I come up with them, and start selling them for $10-$20 a pop.
That being said, I'll be listening to most of his interviews at least through the end of the year.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I don't understand this. Isn't that the nature of predicting things in the future? That things are still being influenced? Why is this the only prediction that is still being influenced? Are the others set in stone?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
I don't understand this. Isn't that the nature of predicting things in the future? That things are still being influenced? Why is this the only prediction that is still being influenced? Are the others set in stone?

They are all under some kind of influence.

Thats how these charlatans cover the behinds when the vast majority of the predictions never pass. Just like another Blossom Goodchild

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I'm just not buying it and I think these guys are becoming quasi-dangerous in a self-fulfilling prophesy sort of way.

Of course the language is "building" because their reports are being spammed all over the web. Freaking people out, who then spam it even more.

Remember a few months back when they said they were running the absolute last report - because of contamination, etc!?

Whatever, there's more money to be made by peddling fear...

[edit on 19/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by really

You bring up a good point! I've only heard few of his interview, some of it came true, but didn't do a full follow up on majority of his prediction. I do enjoy listening to his interview, just a good debate at times, even if his predictions are not dead on!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by really

You bring up a good point! I've only heard few of his interview, some of it came true, but didn't do a full follow up on majority of his prediction. I do enjoy listening to his interview, just a good debate at times, even if his predictions are not dead on!

I agree. Even though many of his predictions don't come true, I find him entertaining. :-)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Come October 25 and nothing happens, I'm officially chucking the Webbot in the loony bin.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Maybe its time for all webbot related threads get moved to skunkworks and then after said prediction fails it should go straight to the HOAX forum.
I mean its become clear that the people running the show are in it just for the money and pulled off the most blatant case of advertising i have ever seen earlier on in the year. Just because its got people hooked it still doesnt mean its not rubbish.

top topics

join