It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing UFO beaming lasers to ground. Oct 10, 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here is the video of Alison filming the craft shooting the laser....she has many other videos and I suggest you look at all of them in their entirety. This footage, in my opinion is genuine and shows some VERY strange craft that seem to be landing right in her back yard. She claims they transform into what look like "our" craft but it's a disguise. She also says that they make fake noises to make them sound like planes or craft that we are familiar with in general. VERY INTERSTING stuff....

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For some reason my posts are not showing up. I have made two posts and don't see either one. Are they subject to approval?? Help please. ;0)

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Aaah, nevermind. There they are. Lol

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Anybody here taking her up on her repetitive offer to come to her hometown and see for themselves just what she is filming, what with, and where? You know, get a first-hand look?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
For what it's worth.
A MUFON field investigator reports UFO's turning into fake plane's.
www.earthfiles333.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by harleyd20
For what it's worth.
A MUFON field investigator reports UFO's turning into fake plane's.
www.earthfiles333.com...

Why do you feel the need to bump/post this in every one of her thread's?

For what it's worth...she is a proven hoaxer.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Great stuff from Alison Cruse. As others in the area confirm, her UFO films are some of the best. Check out olegen77 vids from Moscow. I expect the trolls will have a field day with his vids too, but their views are negligible anyway. My vid of his stuff, followed by his vids - www.youtube.com... =

www.youtube.com... =

www.youtube.com...

...b.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by butlincat2
Great stuff from Alison Cruse. As others in the area confirm, her UFO films are some of the best. Check out olegen77 vids from Moscow. I expect the trolls will have a field day with his vids too, but their views are negligible anyway. My vid of his stuff, followed by his vids - www.youtube.com... =

www.youtube.com... =

www.youtube.com...

...b.

Seriously? Her vids are "some of the best"?

There is a reason all of her threads end up in the HOAX section. She is filming planes, or snowflakes, or bugs. She flashes laser pointers at aircraft, and encourages her friends and family members to do the same. She is delusional.

Please check out this excellent thread to learn more.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles

Originally posted by butlincat2

www.youtube.com... =

www.youtube.com...

...b.

Seriously? Her vids are "some of the best"?

There is a reason all of her threads end up in the HOAX section. She is filming planes, or snowflakes, or bugs. She flashes laser pointers at aircraft, and encourages her friends and family members to do the same. She is delusional.

Please check out this excellent thread to learn more.

Hi JJ,
You do but wonder why this stuff gets posted over and over again by the same sources, doing the same thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join