It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorothy izzat videos (not the illegal ones)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hello people of ATS, i have posted these videos before in other threads, but as they where quite long threads they may have been missed, so here is a chance for the people who are maybe new to this case or just havnt seen any footage as of yet. There are plenty of threads out there all about Dorothy and her experiences, so i wont go on about her, just a quick thread for people to see for themselves.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy!

These videos are courtesy of secretnasaman......www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The 3rd video at 45seconds, just watch it and tell me what you see, i know what i see but im unsure of how i see it. It freaked me out a little at first and got my heart racing.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I have been intrigued by Izzat`s footage for years,
I`ve no idea why those lights zip around like that,
interdimensional perhaps?
The image you are talking about is a person`s head,
maybe Izzat`s reflection through the view finder as
she was filming?
I`ve taken a screen shot here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83efb8233549.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Elmer_Dinkley]

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

And wich are those “illegal” videos you mentioned in your title? Because to my knowledge
these three videos you are posting may also be illegal according to your criteria. Unless
you or the other guy show a signed authorization by Mrs. Izzat herself these are also as
you said illegal videos. You see how easy is to make things look wrong.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok the bar has been raised for bad videos. This was a joke right?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The illegal ones are the ones for sale FS....

I can't help but to drag Tesla into this.
I keep wondering everytime I see pieces of her work, if it has to do with the 24 FPS....? It is always thought he made contact or seen them also..

The reasoning for this would be kind of in relation to his frequency studies, ie...earthquake machine and vibrations,..

I wonder if the stuff that she is catching has something to do with that, "makes them visible on a wavelength frequency in relation to 24 FPS"

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Maybe you should do a little searching around on here ,and
do a little research on Dorothy Izzat before commenting!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

the illegal ones are the ones that getposted and removed instantly due to copyright infringement, but somehow these are not, secretnasaman has some connection with dorothy, i dont know how or why but ask him if you feel these are illegal. But considering they have been up on youtube for some time they must be ok.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Your being serious arent you, i think you need to do some research on this magnificent lady, heres some starting points for you

www.capturingthelightdvd.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I have to agree with you on this.

Garbage!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Great input, thanks man for your wise words. Why is this garbage? please explain? Do you know of this case?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

I dont think that is dorothy, just because at the side of the head you can clearly see there is no hair showing, or she has it up in a bun which i havnt seen any pictures of her with it this way. If anything i would say it is male. Still gave me a bit of a shock when i first seen it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This is suppose to be video? Looks like someone just strung togther still time length pictures. The only thing I'm sure of is that shakey cam is all the rage.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a lady who wants money before she will show people this info is not great....by any means..why have the aliens chosen such a person to show themselves to?...are they saving for a time share?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

This was filmed using a super 8 camera en.wikipedia.org... im only presenting a quick look at the stuff she has captured, most people know of this case but havnt seen the video, this is just a snippet of footage she has.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
a lady who wants money before she will show people this info is not great....by any means..why have the aliens chosen such a person to show themselves to?...are they saving for a time share?

Where did you hear she was asking for money before showing people 'this info'?

How much is she asking?

If this is true, what is wrong with requiring some recompense for 30 years of dedication in filming her sightings?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Very well put. Its been a while since i have posted here at ATS. Not much seems to have come to the Dorothy case. Shame realy as she seems very genuine. One day in the near future we will look back at this case and disect it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.ufobc.ca...

Here is a picture of her, she has a very strong ET energy in her, and is doign good work for awareness.

However, for Dorothy Izatt of Vancouver this performance can be duplicated at very regular intervals, and at the time of writing she has taken 8,250 feet of color film, which represents 105 Super 8 films. This has been acquired during the last three years. At present further filming seems rather futile as apparently, with a few exceptions, duplication is the net result.

It is the film images, the circumstances that surround them, and principally the movie maker, where obviously a closely woven mystery lies, that I propose to discuss.

If you met Dorothy on the street or in her home, you would detect little that would provide clues to the fact that she possesses many unusual qualities. She is a neat, courteous, contained person, who speaks quietly and convincingly about what she knows. She displays the conviction of one who has "been there," and if you don't wish to believe what she tells you, well that's your tough luck because you Missed out, brother. It quickly becomes apparent that she does not have all the answers to the many unanswered questions that surround her, and Dorothy constantly seeks the opinions of others to match and weigh against her own .

Her earliest unusual recollection was when she was seven years old, was confined with mumps, and saw pictures on the wall of her room. ....

One morning at 4:30 she saw 30 small objects leave the mother ship. Although she phoned the airport and the Vancouver Province news paper , no other reports were available. The ship she saw on a regular basis displayed a monitoring device that enabled the operator to see and hear what was taking place at any particular spot. Dorothy was horrified by the implications of this device. She was shown various shaped craft that were used for different purposes.

Some time later when visiting friends and relating these events to a skeptic who was present, she was successful in commanding a vehicle to execute certain maneuvers in the sky. Later on in her home she achieved again, for the same person, a matching display of "command performance" in the sky.

By this time she was beginning to question how sound in mind she might actually be. So she phoned a well known radio personality whose talk shows had dealt with this sort of topic on a number of previous occasions. She had a lengthy conversation with the producer who decided to visit her home. As a result of what transpired that night, the producer stated that the only way anyone was going to believe Dorothy was seeing what she claimed, was through being able to produce evidence. In the opinion of the producer, a movie camera might achieve very satisfactory results.

Notice, she phoned up a talk show radio guy and the producer visited her home and witnessed it for himself!!!!

This doesnt surprise me in the least.

These lights proceed across the screen generally at a fairly slow pace, pulsating on and off as they go. Sometimes the red and blue might be seen on the screen together. At other times a light will appear to elongate as if its intention was to spawn another craft (amoeba fashion) then change and revert to its original sphere. Another short scene captures a third object as it passes close to the camera on a horizontal or vertical plane .

Suddenly the viewer is dazzled by a flash of light and he/she mentally dismisses this as overexposure for some reason. Dorothy chuckles and patiently rewinds the film, frame by frame, until on the screen is the outlined path of the object you were watching proceed at what seemed to be a snail's pace, a second before. Only on this single frame of film is captured what can best be described as a lighting-type maneuver, with each stop, and next movement, then stop again, shown as a necklace of beads made from light. Always the pattern outlined is complete on the screen. It never runs off. The majority of the film sequences that I viewed were shot at night. Those taken by day were in my opinion nowhere near as impressive as the evening shots. ...

One other striking peculiarity in this particular shot is that the UFO depicted is quite obviously rotating slowly, as the vehicle is seen from four separate angles. The dominant color in this four-angle shot is gold.

Dorothy quite some time ago asked, "What are you like?" The answer comes to her in a series of three-dimensional faces that float in head and shoulder parade through her open bedroom door and across the ceiling as she attempts to go to sleep. So "real" are they that when above her bed, she can see up their nostrils. These people are in some cases Michelangelo ''types''. Others have pointed ears, domed heads, sunken or bulging eyes. Some are black. She has also witnessed monkeys and platypus in the parade. Figures crowded in to such an alarming extent that Dorothy asked that they be removed or reduced in number and proximity. This request was promptly complied with. But even now the hall light is left on to reduce the vividness of the faces that appear in the night.

Postscript July 1996 To date, Dorothy Izzat has taken 350 movies on 8mm colour film. She has frequently been asked to use other peoples cameras in an attempt to establish if she can achieve the same results. The answer is YES. She recalls using her son's camera, a polaroid, a cam corder and last but not least, a T.V. camera, belonging to the film crew of "Unsolved Mysteries". In each of these cases, with other peoples equipment, Dorothy produced her usual mystifying results. In 1989, a group of interested technical people were gathered together to produce a documentary. As a result of their combined efforts a 48 minute video was created, describing her background and achievements. Regrettably, due to legal problems, this interesting footage can not be made available to the public. At present time a book is is being written that will present to the public what they clearly wish to know about Dorothy and her accomplishments. This fact is evidenced by the 600 phone calls and equal number of letters that arrived after the North American airing of her interview on the T.V. show "That's Incredible".

Even using other peoples equipment.

This is a remarkable woman, and this ET phenomenum is for awareness.

Thank you for this thread. By the way, fastwalkers is a very good documentary.
UFOBC is an excellent site, and even a resource. Its where we reported our first of the sitings that occurred here after we moved.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
She only lives an hour from me, and also ufobc.com is an excellent research site and place for ufo researchers, I would like to save up a little money and attend some of the conferences in Vancouver. Jessicamystic and also Miriam Delicado are all from there, and the energy that is in Miriam's words, video and book that I got, is identical to my contacts/experiences since childhood, and she's from my province, grew up in a rural area. So thank you so much for this, I have some research to do. I would love to meet her.

new topics

top topics

join