It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Countdown has begun?" Steve Quayle

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
YOu have to admit that all the predictors like webbot and time wave and many others are all pointing to this month. Hopefully they are pointing to a wonderful make love not war event. Plucky will be happy!!! Either way I am a little nervous. Either we are doomed or I got shave my legs..lol

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by fromtheheart66

I hope I am not in a public place when the panic sex kicks in. Knowing my luck I'll get panic-sexed by a female sasquatch.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Panic Sex - I should be so lucky

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

You are not alone. It seems like the world speeds up... and everything is stacked up (event-wise)

Timewave points down around 25th.
Webbot says starting 25th huge rise in tension wich will least for over 10 days (iirc)

im not pointing out it will be nukes or whatever. but something gona hit the fan and i have no clue if it smells

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

HAHAHA, oh that was good. Yea when the panic sex urge hits you be at the playboy mansion guys.

Anyway does anyone have links to this 6 year old boys prophecy? That's the only thing i haven't looked into. The rest of it i've seen.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by antonia]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

here You go

Columbian boy

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

Thank you for that, fascinating stuff. Seems this month is a big month for the prophets/predictors. Anyway, since october 25th is apparently the day to watch i figured i'd run a natal chart and see what i can up. These are noon positions with birthpoint at D.C.

Sun Square Moon 3.30 -55
Sun Conjunction Mercury 6.59 217
Sun Square Mars 1.58 -108
Sun Sextile Pluto 1.11 155
Moon Square Mercury 3.29 -50
Moon Opposition Mars 5.28 -83
Moon Trine Saturn 0.38 84
Mercury Trine Neptune 1.42 79
Venus Trine Jupiter 4.03 89
Jupiter Conjunction Neptune 6.18 104
Saturn Opposition Uranus 6.18 -42
Saturn Square Pluto 1.41 -36

We've got Saturn square Pluto, a rather challenging aspect. Showed up on 9/11 too. Of course it's also the dreaded sign of Scorpio...always drama with Scorpio.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by manmaidslave

Actually, if you knew what you were on about you would know you're talking BS!

If you take the time out to listen to various frequencies in USB mode such as 11.175MHz, 13.213MHz and as mentioned 8.992MHz, you will be gobsmacked.

They are frequencies used worldwide for Military aircraft including AF1. You will hear everything from troops going across the Atlantic via Zaragoza in Spain and things such as practice nuke launches using the codes (where they write it down, check the little thing they snap open and if they match).

I have been listening via Croughton in the UK for 20 years now and you DO hear very unusual and interesting conversations, all unscrambled. There are many other frequencies I could list hear but then we would be going off topic, although if you ask will do it.

So next time you call BS, look into it first!!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Do a search on Steve Quayle here on ATS. He has often posted Alerts and warnings through the years on his website and on NEIN, and nothing has happened, except, perhaps, he made some sales.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well since nothing happened this weekend, is it safe to say that the webbot is useless and Steve quayle was yet again talking through his backside?

Funny how all the posters who had "bad feelings" about this weekend, are now suspiciously absent.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The 25th is not over with yet. Rest assured, since Steve Quayle never gets anything right today will be uneventful.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Let's not call anyone out until tomorrow. Then I'm quite sure we will have some new doom.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by antonia]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
Well since nothing happened this weekend?

You obviously never heard that the jammie scousers beat united. I have just died a 1000 deaths. The webbot must also be a united fan. We will mourn together.

As far though as doom and gloom bombs go I don't believe any of it or how in practicality the webbot thingies are supposed to work. Are psychic posting hidden msgs on the net that these things deceipher? Get real.

Like any predictions there will always be a valid interpretation found wherever anyone cares to look. Just ask any ATS members associated with Egypt or Iran if today was a bad day.

The sad thing is that these poor, innocent people caught up in the war are now expected to be so battle hardened and grief prove that we don't acknowledge their right to the same sympathy given to citizens of mainstream countries.

Well thats my 2 cents on prediction day!
I hope I'm right!!!

Edit: Oops spelt psychic wrong! I knew it didn't look right!

[edit on 25/10/09 by hey1212]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

The webbot project works on the premise that everyone is to some degree precognitive but not consciously aware of it. You can monitor future trends by watching changes in language used in our everyday conversation. These types of methods are actually used by fortune 500 companies and the U.S. government. The webbot program uses "meta spiders" (same type of thing used by google when you do searches" to scour internet forums and chat rooms. Certain forums are excluded (such as ATS). I'm not saying it's accurate but it's not a program looking for secret messages left at the psychic help desk.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Yea but it doesn't even predict things it just makes people search for and acknowledge negative events on specific dates!

Give me any random date from the past 10 years and I will give you a disaster within 2 days off it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfe

This predicting stuff is a bit in left field for me. I can say from life's experiences that October tends to a bad month anyway.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm an idiot. Nothing has happened, except the fact that Obama declared a National Emergency.

But no nukes, no financial collapse.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Too f'n funny. The idiot Steve Quayle makes a prediction of d&g and hopes to sell more survival gear.
Gimme a break. He is nothing but an entertainer who gets off on predicting total bs.
He talks in circles and out of his ass all of the time.
I saw through his crap the first time i heard the dummy.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Unfortunately some do not see the crap. They believe in it even with Quayle's horrid record.
Those sad folks who believe this crap need to do a search on Quayle and his failed predictions. It is very sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join