It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know what the Swine flu is like? Here it is!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I agree that most are. I have made sure that there are NO artificial sweeteners and that the contents are all natural...I won't go into detail, but there are different kinds of protiens, you have to know what to look for.

As for the gatorade....the kind I get has half the amount of sugar, not near the preservatives (as pop) and if you water it down, it actually is not that bad. Water ofcourse is much better and I am always pushing all of my family members to drink more of it.

You bring up very legitimate points. Most people believe that just because the package says it is good for you.....it is!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
My first post after a while of lurking

Had to share. I got sick about 7 days ago and on day 3 I was so bad I thought I was going to die, but my husband demanded I take tamiflu. I went to the ER and they wanted to hospitalize me. Im an ex-Rn so naturally I refused! I did get tested and given tamiflu. I was pos for influenza A and sent home. I was called the next day and told I was pos for h1n1. I wasnt aware the test took that long, but none-the-less I got the call. I have an immuno-suppressed child so I stuck myself on the second floor and stayed there.

Im telling you, I have had some nasty critters being exposed as I was working in a hosp, but i have NEVER been this sick in my life. Day 7 and Im still having the sweats and feel like a truck ran me over. I truly believe the tamiflu is helping. Im a smoker and have been since 1987, so obviously my lungs are compromised. Im sure that I was on the edge of getting dangerously ill without the tamiflu. Here on day 7 Im unable to sleep, I feel horrid, Im wallowing in my own sweat so bad my hair is wet, Im pale as a sheet, and I can NOT stop coughing and wheezing. We4 wont mention the puking and loose bowels a few days ago!!The interesting thing is that I do not have a fever but I am boiling inside it feels like. I did for 3 days on and off... the highest it reached was 102.6. Ive had "the flu" and though this is a nasty nasty bug, its not the raging deadly pandemic horror scenario I have heard so many fear mongers scream from the rooftops.

Dont get me wrong, its terrible and I wouldnt even wish it on my worst enemy.. well, most worst enemies... but its nothing compared to what I would envision as a bioweapon/weaponized virus. The vaccine... well, thats another story. I can see how this mutating will be a killer... but this first phase if thats what it is, is not so deadly.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So the stomach stuff finally subsided a couple of days ago, and I was feeling fine but still very tired and tonight my nose started running like a faucet, I started coughing like crazy and have a fever again.

It really does come and go with new symptoms it is bizarre!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This flu is very strange with the symptoms coming and going. It breaks thee norm by killing the young heathy people it truely isn't one crazy bug.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yep. I keep thinking im a little better, than sick all over. Got soem cleaning done today finally, then tonight, fever is back, stomach is bad AGAIN, and I have a cough now, and sore throat.

Tomorrow will be 7 days. I can not take this crap anymore.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
May ask if i may how does a person get it?

Dont tell me you got it from the air, how does one stay away from it?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
May ask if i may how does a person get it?

Dont tell me you got it from the air, how does one stay away from it?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

Why not from the air? When a person sneezes the virus is aerosolised - it travels through the air along with the moisture of the sneeze.

Most times though you probably pick it up from surfaces onto your hands. You innoculate yourself with virus by touching your eyes and mucous membranes of your nose with those contaminated hands. Wash hands frequently; especially if you have been out in public. Try to keep your fingers out of your eyes and nose.

I am happy to report that I am close to 100% over this thing. It was about a week in all.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Glad you are feeling better. I think my fevers are finally gone but I am so weak as a result I can barley walk, and have now caught a cold with my weakened immune system

Two more neighbors across the street are now completely laid out with this.
Everyone that has got it around here is down for about a week it seems.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To everyone that has posted on this thread:

While I honestly believe we are all talking about the same or similar illness....I am not so sure now that it's the "Swine Flu".

Check out this article:

CBS study showing this illness is most likely NOT the swine flu

WHY would the CDC intentionally mislead the Nation? I really don't have a clue, except that most things on this scale are all about the money. What is really going on? I am not much of a conspiracy person, and I still do not think we are looking at a future martial law, but with the new declaration signed today by Obama.....this stinks.

We are all getting sick with SOMETHING, and I for one would like to know what and why. Then I would like to know why our government is responding to it the way it is. It doesn't take someone with much intelligence to recognize that something is not right.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
For whatever it's worth, this reminds me of the Hong Kong flu. I got it in '68 in Korea, along with virtually everyone else on base. It was horrendous, but since we were on active operations (Pueblo Crisis), no one could slack off, we just had to work through it in subzero temps.

The symptoms here sound similar in intensity and type, but the really striking similarity is the length of time it took to recover. Personally, I had three bouts, seperated by a month or two, each coinciding with a climate change involving a transfer, i.e., after recovering (hah!) from the initial bout in Korea, became ill again with the same symptoms, not as severe, when I transferred to Kansas, then again a couple of months later upon transfer to Florida. I wasn't alone in this: virtually everyone I knew who was with me in Korea experienced the same recurrences. It took about six months to fully recover. The first round lasted about two weeks, each subsequent bout got shorter.

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced similar relapses?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I was watching the head of the CDC being interviewed the other day on the Newshour on PBS. He completely sidetracked and avoided direct questioning about any risks inherent in the nasal spray vs injection.

He was all around uncomfortable looking and squirmed like someone would who was lieing. All the non-verbal stuff was blatant that he was trying to pull one over the interviewer. Unfortunately the interviewer did not pursue things.

Given the CBS survey now confirming that all the hype was for naught, and the CDC is clearly passing out disinfo, where does that leave one but to suspect the worst? That they are blowing this thing up beyond reality is obvious.

The question is why? What is the bigger agenda and who is behind it? I know there is lots of speculation about PTB and population control, but lets get some data to prove once and for all what really is going on. The CBS was a good start; now lets keep up the investigation.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

While I don't buy into a lot of the theories out there, I agree that SOMEONE needs to get to the bottom of this. Hopefully it is just about the pharmies making some money and it will all eventually blow over with a lot of leasons learned. Hopefully there will not be any widespread reactions to the vaccine, or long-term problems from it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Its one thing to conduct fraud to make money -- I guess that happens all the time, but it is something else entirely when that fraud poses a harm to your very health and well being. They are hoping to inject very questionable substances into the bloodstream of as many Americans as they can. The scale of this thing alone is cause for concern.

Come to think of it, that is what big Pharma has been doing all along; if not with injectables, at least with pills so maybe this is just an extreme version of business as usual.

It is scary though because it is not just commercials trying to convince you to take poisonous substances, now it is the CDC and the president too. Those are some big guns. Its almost like they are saying "the evidence be damned, we've decided and you are going to obey".

What chance do you have if your supposed watchdogs and leaders are on the wrong side of the issue?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
How is it that many young people die? Or at least the news have reported (trustworthy?) I have heard rumors that the immune system goes into a "overdrive" mode. Is this true? If this is true, would by example smoking marijuana that naturally lower your immune system help you out?

Any direct answer are very much appreciated

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gamerman

Please do not anyone reply to gamerman's post. This thread is too important to risk having it closed because of discussion of illegal substance; even if it seems related.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Well let me rephrase my question then, does the swine flu virus make your immune system go into overdrive?

I understand that discussion of illegal substances is not good. And I do not use any myself, not even alcohol.

I await my answer soon

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gamerman

Thanks for the re-wording.

Some have reported here that their immune system seemed to have been severely compromised by the flu that they got. In other words they feel they have been left more vulnerable with a weakend immune system. People are reporting getting ill over and over again.

By the way, considering the investigation done recently by CBS, I no longer believe that Swine Flu is in fact what people have. There are lots of bugs/viruses out there and it could be anything. Maybe we are all getting weaker immune systems (from causes yet unknown) that have left us vulnerable to bugs that previously our bodies could cope with. Who knows?

I doubt it has anything to do with anything smoked tho.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'd like to know what it actually is then if its not truthfully h1n1.

I was actually diagnosed with h1n1 and influenza A... and what I see described here is the same thing Ive been going through. Just tonight its back again.. the cold sweats and coughing a lung up. Some of the mucus is kind of firm or hard. Im sweating buckets but my body temp is pretty low.. 97.1 and earlier 96.9.... yet I feel like Im burning up inside.

I have a Dr appointment tomorrow.. I called today and told the receptionist the new symptom.. low body temp, so I get an "emergency" appointment tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some answers.. but Im not holding my breath.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ohthehorror

Some people actually do have the 2009 H1N1; its just that its fewer than we've been led to believe -- as little as 1 or 2% according to CBS' study. But for that 1 or 2 % it can be serious; especially for the young. A boy in Toronto died yesterday from the virus.

You say you were "diagnosed" with it. I wonder, did they actually do a test with lab results or was it just a diagnosis by the doctor based on "symptoms"? I think that is the point. A lot of health practitioners are just calling everything Swine Flu now without really checking or confirming.

We are now using the H1N1 hammer on everything whether its H1N1 or not. How is that good?

By the way, take care of yourself and do what you need to get healthy.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think i just had it.
First i have to say that i bought MMS and Silver solution. SIlver we (our family) drinks a bit at anytime, the MMS i did a quite good cleance a few weeks ago and no i have some drops a week for maintanance only.
I think it heped me a lot in fighting it of (so far) it started with very very bad pain in my body worst on legs, i never got fever but i felt as i was boiling inside..all this for 3-4 days. Today first day with no pain, BUT i start to feel symtoms from my chest..and throat..
I increased the MMS drops and i intend to do so for a few days more.
All family is on both MMS and Silver for next two weeks.

Regards from Sweden.

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join