It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail proof! 1990 US Air Force document!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
A great thread, thank you. One of the best yet. Chemtrails are the most evil of crimes. When governments of the world are complicit in destroying the air we breathe then it has gone too far. S & F for you!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

And I would love for you to show me a paper with the 1983 date. Would love it. I was in an Aviation University 85-88 and I knew every aircraft not classified. For your information that plane was classified top secret. First aircraft to defeat radar and it was released to the public prior to its use in combat. You have got to be fracking joking.

The F-117 was first used in combat during the United States invasion of Panama in 1989.
A grainy photo was released before then, but it was only fully disclosed after this... And yes the project might of been started in 1975 but it was not operational till 1983.

[edit on 20/10/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeWay
I appreciate your research Exposethosesecrets. I work in Santa Fe where the NM State Library is located and I would be happy to get hard copies of the micro fieche. I will likely have time to do it tomorrow the 20 th. To avoid confusion would you post again specifically what it is you want located and copied. Again, good work!

FreeWay, that's great news! The lady at the reference desk was very nice, so you should have no trouble accessing it.

What I'm looking for is the whole document, but if that is not possible, anything you find worthy of further investigation.

Chemical compounds, methods of delivery, flight paths, etc.

I'll try the library here later. It's a university library, and I am not a student, but I do know someone there.

I wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be (TPTB) went around last night and removed them all, but maybe not.

I think that there are people in the know the put damning info in certain place to allow us researchers to find it later on.

A backdoor to whistleblowing, if you wish.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Just to put the F117 argument to bed

The first F-117A was delivered in 1982, and the last delivery was in the summer of 1990. The F-117A production decision was made in 1978 with a contract awarded to Lockheed Advanced Development Projects, the "Skunk Works," in Burbank, Calif. The first flight was in 1981, only 31 months after the full-scale development decision.

and

The stealth fighter emerged from the classified world while stationed at Tonapah Airfield with an announcement by the Pentagon in November 1988 and was first shown publicly at Nellis in April 1990.

Federation of American Scientists

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

I dont want to be told that what I'm observing is contrails. I'm no dummy.

Then I would highly recommend you don't post this

Also..People die from marathons...it happens...if it was a chemtrail I am pretty sure alot more would have died

You won't believe me I am sure but I ran the 2005 Grandma's Marathon...alot of people get very ill from marathons so it is to be expected that some will die. Eventually it is gonna happen in multiples when you consider a good percentage drop out of every marathon. I am just thinking if a chemtrail existed over that marathon I think many more would be gone.

Something I would love to see some day (and it amazes me that it hasn't happened with the amazing amount of people who believe this) is to have someone see a chemtrail and check the atmosphere afterward to see what particles are there. If I were to see honest proof that something other than air and something deadly were there then I would be a believer.

-Kyo

I don't think you would believe it even if you were presented solid, tangible proof. You would either discredit the procedures used to gather the data, the scientists who did the examining, how many particles were captured and so on. For some, there just is never enough proof to break through what they have been taught for years and years. Not saying it's entirely your fault but previous generations seem to be more willing to accept things at face value rather then research and decide for themselves.

Great thread. s/f

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I just found this pdf that explains exactly what they are doing.

Basically they are "scattering" metals in the stratosphere to block sunlight.

What kind of Satan lover would want to mess with our sunlight??

16We estimate a total cost of lifting mass into the stratosphere on wide-body commercial aircraft to be
~$0.3/pound, whereas the current cost of putting a pound-mass of payload into low Earth orbit by contract with commercial space-launch services is ~$5,000, for 5-15 ton payloads. Indeed, some types of
stratospheric deployment of oxide particulates – e.g., SO2 or Al2O3 – might be accomplished simply by
operating one or more well-engineered combustors – e.g., of elemental S or Al – at high-altitude, nearequatorial
ground-sites, from which stratospheric injection of warm gas is intrinsically advantaged

www.osti.gov...

What is the lifting mass to be distributed into the stratosphere by commercial aircraft?

The simplest example would be scattering of a narrow band of red light
by lithium atoms or of yellow light by sodium atoms.
Of the order of 1 million tons of such resonant-type scattering material are estimated
to suffice to remove 1% of the total insolation of the Earth; the corresponding cost may be $0.3-
0.75 billion/year.

www.osti.gov...

1 million tons?!!

This document was produced in 1997. People, we need to get this stopped now! It is a race against time. This USAFA document in the OP could expose the whole thing, and put the people back in charge. That is how important this is.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Some more info.

The recent announcement
that the Obama administration
wants to slow down global warming by “shooting pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun’s rays” has only increased concerns. The investigation
– carried out last year – found high levels of barium, lead, arsenic, chromium,
cadmium, selenium and silver. The barium levels were “more than six times the toxic level set by the Environmental Protection Agency.”
Regarding the effects of barium, Director of the Poison Control Center Mark Ryan stated “short term exposure can lead to anything from stomach to chest pains and that long term exposure causes blood pressure problems.” The Poison Control
Center added that long-term exposure would weaken the immune system.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27f73b00dcc6.jpg[/atsimg]

pdfcast.org...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Explains what exactly? Deploying scatterers in the mid-stratosphere, Low earth orbit or 100 times the earths distance from the earth.

Correct me if I'm wrong but a commercial jet does not travel that high, even at cruising altitudes, at best they are in the lower stratosphere.

this fact alone shows that this PDF has nothing to do with your chemtrails.

Do you actually read your sources?

Did you catch this bit?

Ideally, we would prefer to deploy scattering systems – or their principal components – that would remain in place and retain their performance-pertinent properties for a century, which is of the order of the interval required for a CO2 emission pulse to be effectively sunk into the deep ocean. However, we consider the half-decade mid-stratosphere residence time to be sufficiently long for practical deployments. We may re-constitute the deployment of a scattering system twice per decade (or 20% per year)

Does any of this sound like chemtrails to you?

Again, you fail to provide anything that half resembles evidence and the mindless minions keep flagging you

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Not at all...if you prove to me something I am sold. The point is nobody has proven anything on the subject of chemtrails yet. Don't you see this? Speculation...unproven science...alternative explanations...You show me some honest to goddess proof and I am in

There was the MSM video and it made me think but the fact is through other scientific explanation I don't believe it to be true. Don't sit and patronize or insult me. I haven't been 'taught' anything. Whether you believe it or not, I investigate things for myself..period.

I listened to the chemtrail points and I listened to the words of Oz and Weed and others who oppose chemtrails and in the end (thus far) I am not convinced that chemtrails exist as the evil entity you think they exist in. Is there a problem with that?

What bugs me is when people say that. Don't sit and assume that I won't be swayed or turned by actual proof. The issue is that this is a moot point because not a single soul yet has presented proof beyond any doubt.

I am a scientist and thus I believe what I can experience. So far I have yet to experience all these concepts your side has brought up.

and yes...I have seen these trails in the sky many times. I live right by Ohare Airport. Also...3 people dead in a marathon...yeah I have a hard time buying that was chemtrails.

Let's pretend for a moment that chemtrails were sprayed and it killed marathon runners. If something so potent was able to kill these three people off so quickly why isn't half the dang field dead?

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Again, you show that the truth is not in your box of goodies. Who do you represent? The people, or the government? I suggest the latter.

PS. Does Hugh know your using his image as your avatar?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

And again you show that reading and comprehending your own sources is not in your box of goodies.

Ah yes, of course, because I keep pointing out the flaws in your theory, I of course must be working for the government!

A typical outcry of someone who is backed into a corner and losing an argument.

P.S Does stompk know you have plagiarised his work yet?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
reply to post by Roadblockx

Let's pretend for a moment that chemtrails were sprayed and it killed marathon runners. If something so potent was able to kill these three people off so quickly why isn't half the dang field dead?

-Kyo

Let me show you something.

The Detroit Exposure and Aerosol Research Study was conducted by the EPA, assistance was provided by the Research Triangle Institute International, and the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality among others. This study is part of EPA's ongoing research on how people are exposed to particulate matter and air toxics and the conditions that affect their exposures.
During the last decade, EPA and its collaborators have conducted a series of human exposure studies investigating particulate matter and selected air toxics. These studies were performed in Baltimore, Maryland; Fresno, California; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; Boston, Massachusetts; New York City, New York; Seattle, Washington; Tampa, Florida; and Los Angeles, California. These studies investigated the magnitude and variability of individual's personal exposures and the resulting health effects. These studies were somewhat limited in their scope and did not attempt to identify fully the pollutant sources impacting participants.
epa.gov...
Findings indicated that pollutant exposures may vary greatly among individuals living in the same area. Data from these studies have also shown that certain unwanted cardiovascular health effects would appear to be associated with changes in daily particulate matter concentrations for some individuals. It would appear that this was especially true for those having an underlying cardiovascular disease.

www.epa.gov...

Cardiovascular disease?

Rick Brown, 65, of Marietta, Ohio; Daniel Langdon, 36, of Laingsburg; and Jon Fenlon, 26, of Waterford all died within about 20 minutes of each other after collapsing while participating in the race event's half-marathon.

Detroit Police spokesman John Roach said it appears the men died as a result of cardiac arrest.

Langdon died on his birthday.

www.detnews.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Again, you fail to provide anything that half resembles evidence and the mindless minions keep flagging you

You just called 45 people mindless minions.

What does that make you?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Just a minion.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thank you, my posts were from memory. I was trying to point out that the government can keep secrets for a very long time.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
S&F my friend~!!

I'm SO glad someone found something of proof of what us 'Chem Nuts' been ranting about for the last 5 years or even more!!!!

I totally feel vindicated!!! Thx you so much. I"m got cross link a ongoing thread that I post to on a somewhat regular basis about chemtrails here in Oregon. chemtrails in Oregon

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
S&F my friend~!!

I'm SO glad someone found something of proof of what us 'Chem Nuts' been ranting about for the last 5 years or even more!!!!

I totally feel vindicated!!! Thx you so much. I"m got cross link a ongoing thread that I post to on a somewhat regular basis about chemtrails here in Oregon. chemtrails in Oregon

I see you have been working hard on exposing the truth. Kudos Komodo!

I have a feeling that in the next few days, these criminal chemtrailers will
be exposed, and then all hell is going to break loose.,

Once people start to realize their loved ones have died due to greed and ignorance perpetuated by governments and their ilk, they will be pissed.

And I say, the losers perpetuating this sinister act, deserve everything they've got coming.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I'm certain this comment is 100% T&C approved. No warning, no reprimand, nothing. You slide. It helps to have friends in high places when debunking chemtrail threads eh? Referring to people who disagree with your perspective as "mindless minions" is lame my friend. How do you get away with it?

The evidence provided is exactly that. Evidence. The "mindless minions" as you point out, are the ones who refuse to acknowledge that CHEMTRAILS are not contrails. That governments have and continue to manipulate our atmosphere is proven fact. Who, when, why, how, what are the discussion. Insulting people is not part of the discussion so why don't you just cut it out?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's become obvious that no one wants to discuss this topic, just want to take jabs, including the OP. We don't play that here.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join