It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail proof! 1990 US Air Force document!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by die_another_day
Hmmmm do we have a pilot here?

Maybe we should have someone collect contrail samples =D.

The only way to do this effectively is to use weather balloon data. There are thousands of balloons released each day that measure the atmospheric conditions. I can direct you to a website with raw data if you wish.

There are pilots here to, as well as aircraft mechanics

Interesting.
Richard Heene claimed to be an atmospheric scientist that released balloons to study the atmosphere.

I believe that fiasco was to cover up some kind of chemtrail measurements, as he was close to chemtrail mecca in Boulder, CO.

No wonder Stephen Kings "The Stand" was based in Boulder.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

Scientific Context Due to substantial increase in air traffic over the globe, it is likely that a large amount of soot particles, sulfur compounds, and water vapor emitted from aircraft have infiltrated the upper atmosphere, causing increased frequency in the occurrence of contrails and contrail-induced cirrus clouds (Liou et al. 1990; Minnis et al. 2004). Figure 1 shows that, based on surface observations and satellite data, there is an upward trend of cirrus cloud cover over the past 50 years near U. S. flight corridors, and that this increase corresponds to the rising trend of jet fuel consumption. Although the overall coverage of contrails and contrail-cirrus clouds is much less than that of naturally formed cirrus clouds, their radiative effects are not negligible near the flight corridors where they occur most frequently. The assessment of impacts of increased cloud cover due to contrails requires the continuous characterization of contrails and their environment over their entire lifetimes.

here is a bit from your PDF you linked. Check these things out a bit before you post them. This one is talking about a study to see if aircraft induced trails (con trails) have any effect on global warming. While I think global warming is a fantasy all by itself, this article has nothing to do with chemtrails. unless you want to admit that most if not all that you see in the sky is just con trails. Didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Scientific Context Due to substantial increase in air traffic over the globe, it is likely that a large amount of soot particles, sulfur compounds, and water vapor emitted from aircraft have infiltrated the upper atmosphere, causing increased frequency in the occurrence of contrails and contrail-induced cirrus clouds (Liou et al. 1990; Minnis et al. 2004). Figure 1 shows that, based on surface observations and satellite data, there is an upward trend of cirrus cloud cover over the past 50 years near U. S. flight corridors, and that this increase corresponds to the rising trend of jet fuel consumption. Although the overall coverage of contrails and contrail-cirrus clouds is much less than that of naturally formed cirrus clouds, their radiative effects are not negligible near the flight corridors where they occur most frequently. The assessment of impacts of increased cloud cover due to contrails requires the continuous characterization of contrails and their environment over their entire lifetimes.

here is a bit from your PDF you linked. Check these things out a bit before you post them. This one is talking about a study to see if aircraft induced trails (con trails) have any effect on global warming. While I think global warming is a fantasy all by itself, this article has nothing to do with chemtrails. unless you want to admit that most if not all that you see in the sky is just con trails. Didn't think so.

Let's take a look at prefix. Con vict. Con artist. Con trail.

What part of the con, do you feel is Pro?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by exposethosesecrets
Interesting.
Richard Heene claimed to be an atmospheric scientist that released balloons to study the atmosphere.

Richard Heene claims a lot of things. Doesnt he also believe in Reptilians?

Honestly the guys a moron and I doubt much of what he says is true

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

that is so conterproductive. What are they spraying on you anyways? What effects does it have on the health of the people in CO? And lastly, if the NWO plans on using Denver as their new HQ, why would they be spraying it?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Here's one for you:

Contradiction

[edit on 19/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Chemtrails, chemistry 131 manual, fall 1990 [microform].
[Colorado Springs, Colo.?] : Dept. of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy, [1990] [1990]
# Subjects Chemistry -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.

Nicely done! This is the first ever Chemtrails-related item that seems plausible. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in it.

Concerning HR 2977 Bill. It was changed before it went to vote and was never passed. The author also mentioned, in the bill, plasma weapons, and numerous other "weapons" including weapons from alien races, that don't exist. The mere mention of chemtrails in this bill actually hurts the chemtrails cause, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

that is so conterproductive. What are they spraying on you anyways? What effects does it have on the health of the people in CO? And lastly, if the NWO plans on using Denver as their new HQ, why would they be spraying it?

It's a combo of metallic iodides, and oxides.

If you have to ask, you haven't honestly researched this subject.

But I could talk about the Masonic influences and symbolism such as AXU 20 going on if you wish.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Here's one for you:

Contradiction

[edit on 19/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

Here's another one.

Convection. HAARP is designed for this. Moving particulates upwards into the atmosphere through heating the atmosphere, otherwise known as convection.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Gee...do you even read the sourced material, or just look at titles???

Here's a snippet from just ONE document...

Previous studies of arctic aerosol have shown that (a) submicron mass concentrations exceeding 2 μg m-3 are often found in stratified layers at altitudes up to 9 km (Barrie 1986) throughout the Arctic during winter and early spring; (b) this aerosol is predominately
anthropogenic and transported from Europe and Asia
(Shaw 1982, 1988; Norman et al. 1999);

(c) more efficient scavenging during late spring and early summer leads to much lower submicron mass concentrations, particularly within 1 km of the surface (Wylie and Hudson 2002); and (d) local new particle production from dimethyl sulfide and organic emissions from
open ocean water leads to higher number concentrations of ultrafine particles during summer than during winter (Ferek et al. 1995; Leck and Bigg 2005). Figure 1 shows the seasonal cycle of
the monthly average cycle of cloud emissivity, cloud coverage, and the fraction of time that polluted conditions occur using four years of ground-based aerosol and radiation observations
near Barrow, Alaska.

They are STUDYING the effects of both man-made pollution, and natural 'pollution' and how it is carried in the atmosphere over great distances. (NOW, if these co-called "chemtrails" are being shown in Barrow, Alska...maybe they're trying to kill off Sarah Palin?? If so, then I applaud their efforts...)

More:

2. Relevance to long-term goals of the DOE Office of Biological and Environmental Research

This field campaign would provide data needed to test aerosol and cloud retrievals and cloud models designed for application to global climate models. Evaluation of retrievals would improve confidence in long-term retrievals at the ACRF NSA locale, thereby extending the value
of the data beyond the campaign period. Reliable long-term retrievals are necessary for detecting aerosol indirect effects on clouds. Evaluation of both single-column and cloud-resolving models will improve confidence in cloud parameterizations used for simulations of climate change.
Arctic clouds have proven particularly difficult to simulate, at least in part because aerosol and IN effects on arctic clouds are extremely poorly understood. These data would fill the gap in the understanding needed to improve arctic cloud parameterizations.

Later, in another post, I see titles of books about chemistry...because somehow the term "chemtrails" is in the title, this is supposed to be conclusive "proof"??

Wouldn't it be better to actually read the books first?

Here's some homework for everyone...notice the word "anthropogenic" that I bolded up above?? Google it, and see what it means. How's that for some real research?

[edit on 19 October 2009 by weedwhacker]

Thanks weed, why is this thread still going when you point this out?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Thanks weed, why is this thread still going when you point this out?

Because people want to know the truth, that has obviously been hidden!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Common sense tells me
We all get better Radio and TV reception on Cloudy Days.
I read a Patent somewhere that such and such smaller than 50 micron
will run thru fuel filters in planes and improve military communications,
as an aircraft mechanic on here explained.
The question is there more to Chemtrails then that or are they even healthy?
In my mind…

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Good work op. I have seen the Legislation about the chemtrails and space weaponry etc. Kay Bailey Hutchison was one of the authors I believe or involved with parts of it.

I honestly dont know about the debunkers of this subject when the evidence is so blatant.

I honestly think if all the 911 conspiracy debunkers were to hear Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Condi, Memebers of Mossad, ISI, Saud Secret Service all came out and admitted that they did indeed orchestrate 911 the debunkers would still not believe it.

Deny Ignorance?....

you mean
Ignorance denies

denying too long can even kill.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Good work op. I have seen the Legislation about the chemtrails and space weaponry etc. Kay Bailey Hutchison was one of the authors I believe or involved with parts of it.

I honestly dont know about the debunkers of this subject when the evidence is so blatant.

I honestly think if all the 911 conspiracy debunkers were to hear Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Condi, Memebers of Mossad, ISI, Saud Secret Service all came out and admitted that they did indeed orchestrate 911 the debunkers would still not believe it.

Deny Ignorance?....

you mean
Ignorance denies

denying too long can even kill.

Ha! Good one.

Guess who co-sponsored the bill. Jay ROCKEFELLER.

I deny to be ignorant.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have seen a few folks on here that will bash those of us that think there is something to the chemtrails....soooo, I did some searching around and would like for someone else besides me to spend a few minutes and watch a view well done videos about the subject. Then please come back here and let us know of your position on the chemtrail controversy.

Not only did the Air force "know" about it, it has been going on longer than we thought.

www.thecrowhouse.com...

How do you hide something from the general public?
You put it right in front of their faces and tell them it is something else and they will always believe you....

Old Adolf Hitler was right about what he said about the general public.....

peace

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I'm surprised scientists didn't jump all over the news reporter for being wrong.He claims its 6.8 ppm 6 times the level deemed safe by the EPA.Problem is when they show the report it say 68.8 ug/l(ug = microgram
).
For pure water, which has a density of 1 kilogram/liter:
ug/L = ug/kg = ppb = 1/1000 ppm So if it was pure water you would divide ug/L by 1000 to convert to ppm 86.6/1000=.0866

So if 6.8 ppm is 6 times higher than acceptable EPA standards for barium that means the EPA said 1.13 ppm of barium is acceptable . So if the lab said the Barium level was .0866 they are so far below EPA standards as to barely be measurable.

You cant tell me your going to believe a news cast when they cant even do math and show a basic lack of knowledge on the lab report.You know what the lab proved hes got dirty water in a jar

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Since you're so big on denying ignorance

One of the more pervasive myths regarding “chemtrails” is that current presidential candidate Dennis Kuchinich tried to have them banned by an act of congress, but was pressured by the government to modify the act to remove the mention of “chemtrails”.

So what really happened? In a nutshell, Kucinich did not write the bill (or read it, until too late), the focus of the bill is nothing to do with chemtrails, it was written by UFO enthusiasts trying to:

1. Nullify a vast conspiracy by the “military-industrial complex”
2. Allow the use of suppressed alien technology for free energy
3. Avoid accidentally shooting down (or scaring away) visiting aliens.

They listed a bunch of weird weapons, including mind control, tectonic weapons and (very briefly) chemtrails. The bill was re-written several time in less unusual language to give it chance of passing, but ultimately fizzled in committee...

...So what’s Kucinich’s involvement in this? It’s difficult to say. Kucinich is anti-war, so perhaps that’s his motivation. He does have a lot of new-age, UFO-believing, friends, but he’s also running for president. When he was made aware of the nature of the “exotic weapons” language in the bill, it was re-written, and when questioned about it, he said

“I’m not into that. Understand me. When I found out that was in there, I said, ‘Look, I’m not interested in going there.’”

From the link I posted on page 3.

Practice what you preach buddy.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Don't forget that the town is smack bang in the middle of a widespread oil field and Barium a component in the drilling process.

I believe I've tried to point that fact out to Chembreather several times, I even went to the trouble of finding maps of the area showing all the wells.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But nope, ignorance reigns supreme.

[edit on 19/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by dragonridr

Don't forget that the town is smack bang in the middle of a widespread oil field and Barium a component in the drilling process.

I believe I've tried to point that fact out to Chembreather several times, I even went to the trouble of finding maps of the area showing all the wells.

But nope, ignorance reigns supreme.

[edit on 19/10/09 by Chadwickus]

Drilling contamination is only through ground water,

How do you explain lung problems?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Common sense tells me
We all get better Radio and TV reception on Cloudy Days.
I read a Patent somewhere that such and such smaller than 50 micron
will run thru fuel filters in planes and improve military communications,
as an aircraft mechanic on here explained.
The question is there more to Chemtrails then that or are they even healthy?
In my mind…

Your right to on a cloudy day radio waves can bounce off the clouds at certain frequencies.This is the same reason if it gets cloudy people loose satellite reception the signals bounce off into space. As far as improving military communications with aircraft no (unless plane stays below cloud ceiling). Would help with surface communications though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join