It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Chemtrail proof! 1990 US Air Force document!

page: 6
51
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

I have in the back of my head the notion that there are possibly an CME on it's way ??


ChemBreather,

That is my thoughts too.

I have been trying to figure out what is the purpose in the chemtrails....biological weapons?....weather manipulation?...etc.

But I noticed that there were more birds flying at higher altitudes than I have ever seen before.......it's not killing them....

Maybe tptb know that a massive CME is due to come at any time and they are trying to install a 'shield' around the globe with this 'reflective material' in the chemtrails to try to prevent the CME from completely incinerating the earth...


Remember that crop circle that showed Mercury and Venus being swallowed up by the sun.....

I could be wrong...just a thought.

PEACE and LOVE...




posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


Those of us who live in areas where they MAKE clouds and who have been observing this for well over a decade now know different. Quite often where I live the sky is pure and clear blue and the planes start flying back and forth and within hours it's overcast...and not with real clouds. If you simply haven't experienced this for yourself, for whatever reason, please refrain from commenting as that is a disservice.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Aircraft mechanic and maintenance engineer here, explain to me again how lower atmospheric temperatures have anything to do with both temperature and humidity at AIRCRAFT cruising altitudes?

I have noticed a lot of your posts lately trying to debunk anything to do with any anomalies about both increases in earthquake activity and weather anomalies. I for a fact know the higher you go in the atmosphere the consolidation of temperature norms. To basically deny that weather manipulation is a hoax or a myth absolutely paints you as a denyer of the truth. Or can you explain away the weather manipulation promised by the mayor of Moscow? Yes, I noticed you in that thread also trying to deny his ability to do what he stated.

Explain to me the German Governments testing of aluminum and barium testing of radar blocking?

I am really getting sick and tired of debunkers that bull# and deny evidence that is straight forward and undeniable.

Explain to me the additives that are in jet fuels that are unnecessary for any purpose? Yes, I know that a lot of what debunkers do is obfuscate the actual proof. Deny it and than deny that evidence.

Also explain to me the purpose of HAARP. Yes, it must be a long range communication array.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


Those of us who live in areas where they MAKE clouds and who have been observing this for well over a decade now know different. Quite often where I live the sky is pure and clear blue and the planes start flying back and forth and within hours it's overcast...and not with real clouds. If you simply haven't experienced this for yourself, for whatever reason, please refrain from commenting as that is a disservice.


Pretty tired of being treated as if we're morons looking for attention. Chemtrail believers can think for themselves, you know, outside the box.

Can't say as much for the debunkers. I don't know, maybe they took an oath.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


Those of us who live in areas where they MAKE clouds and who have been observing this for well over a decade now know different. Quite often where I live the sky is pure and clear blue and the planes start flying back and forth and within hours it's overcast...and not with real clouds. If you simply haven't experienced this for yourself, for whatever reason, please refrain from commenting as that is a disservice.


Seen this more times than I can count....and I count pretty well.

Research indicates there are 3 possible uses of chemtrails. One, weather modifcation/manipulation. Two, population reduction. Three, mind control through use of ELF and chemtrails as an airborne agent for far reaching frequency transmission. These are the big three theories out there.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Aircraft mechanic and maintenance engineer here, explain to me again how lower atmospheric temperatures have anything to do with both temperature and humidity at AIRCRAFT cruising altitudes?

I have noticed a lot of your posts lately trying to debunk anything to do with any anomalies about both increases in earthquake activity and weather anomalies. I for a fact know the higher you go in the atmosphere the consolidation of temperature norms. To basically deny that weather manipulation is a hoax or a myth absolutely paints you as a denyer of the truth. Or can you explain away the weather manipulation promised by the mayor of Moscow? Yes, I noticed you in that thread also trying to deny his ability to do what he stated.

Explain to me the German Governments testing of aluminum and barium testing of radar blocking?

I am really getting sick and tired of debunkers that bull# and deny evidence that is straight forward and undeniable.

Explain to me the additives that are in jet fuels that are unnecessary for any purpose? Yes, I know that a lot of what debunkers do is obfuscate the actual proof. Deny it and than deny that evidence.

Also explain to me the purpose of HAARP. Yes, it must be a long range communication array.




Nice post.

Look forward to more from you. I too, was trained as an aircraft mechanic, and flew many a mission. People underestimate the ability to self educate.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets
 


what percentage of the planes that fly over YOU do you think are spraying you?



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword
 


Yes, I am too sick and tired of debunkers that keep pressing the same BULL# lies.

I know about aircraft and half of the additive to jet fuel-be it military or civilian-has no purpose for the aircraft. I believe the normal aircraft patterns spread the majority and special aircraft do the rest. I wish we could find out the actual purpose behind it.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 


I believe 100% due to additives to the fuel. The ingredients make no sense. They do not add it to avgas only to aircraft that fly at altitude.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe
 


what additives? Please be a bit more specific. I was in the Air Force and trained as a technician. I fueled planes and flew as a crew chief for a while. I know JP8 is what we used, and I am not aware of anything put in the fuel that would survive the whole ignition process. ( I think it all burns up.)



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe
 


The same fuel that is used on most of the ground vehicles at airports as well?

As an aircraft mechanic you'd know that.

You'd also know that there is pretty stringent testing procedures for the fuel.

Would be pretty hard to sneak contaminants in.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hmmmm do we have a pilot here?

Maybe we should have someone collect contrail samples =D.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by endisnighe
 


The same fuel that is used on most of the ground vehicles at airports as well?

As an aircraft mechanic you'd know that.

You'd also know that there is pretty stringent testing procedures for the fuel.

Would be pretty hard to sneak contaminants in.



Dude, how do you know? Are you in the aviation business?



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day
 


wouldn't that be nice. Planes actually have what is called Pidot tubes on them. ( not sure if that is the official name, but they are used to collect air for instrumentation.) You would think, someone would hook up a sampler to them and fly through a con trail to see what is in there. It would be nice to put this fantasy to bed or finally prove that your chemmies aren't nuts afterall.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The only proof of chemtrails that you need sit above your head on a day to day basis. I definitely don't need science or an airforce report to confirm what I already know.

Just a thought.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets
 


Nope, but you are aren't you?

Aircraft mechanic?

What fuel do the ground vehicles use?



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


I always assumed they used diesel. I know JP8 is close, but I wasn't aware of that. I guess it makes sense. plenty of it around.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by die_another_day
 


wouldn't that be nice. Planes actually have what is called Pidot tubes on them. ( not sure if that is the official name, but they are used to collect air for instrumentation.) You would think, someone would hook up a sampler to them and fly through a con trail to see what is in there. It would be nice to put this fantasy to bed or finally prove that your chemmies aren't nuts afterall.


As a crew chief, you would know about Pitot tubes, now wouldn't you.

Many, many NASA programs have done exactly this. And all have found particulate matter in them.

That moron Patrick Minnis even participated in a paper called
Contrails and Induced Cirrus: Optics and Radiation
www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

Do you not understand what a induced cirrus is?



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 

Aircraft mechanic and maintenance engineer here, explain to me again how lower atmospheric temperatures have anything to do with both temperature and humidity at AIRCRAFT cruising altitudes?


Im not sure what you are trying to say here? I dont think temperatures and humidity at ground levels or lowe4r levels have anything to do with upper air levels.




I have noticed a lot of your posts lately trying to debunk anything to do with any anomalies about both increases in earthquake activity and weather anomalies.


Oh I see, so having a threads pointing to a different point of view upsets you does it? If it does you are on the wrong website, and you are certainly not denying ignorance



I for a fact know the higher you go in the atmosphere the consolidation of temperature norms.


Again, please explain what you mean by this



To basically deny that weather manipulation is a hoax or a myth absolutely paints you as a denyer of the truth. Or can you explain away the weather manipulation promised by the mayor of Moscow? Yes, I noticed you in that thread also trying to deny his ability to do what he stated.


I do not deny weather manipulationat all in the form of cloud seeding especially. The Moscow thread has nothing to do with this thread...I addressed that issue there and will not do it here



Explain to me the German Governments testing of aluminum and barium testing of radar blocking?


Debunked before. German military planes on exercises were releasing chaff which was affecting weather watch radars across the country. There's a link to the real story here somewhere...before it was touched by cliff carnicom



I am really getting sick and tired of debunkers that bull# and deny evidence that is straight forward and undeniable.


Oh, well I guess thats to bad isnt it...again in the interest of denying ignorance...different points of view should be allowed to be told. If you have an issue with this, go talk to the mods. Thats what they are here for



Explain to me the additives that are in jet fuels that are unnecessary for any purpose? Yes, I know that a lot of what debunkers do is obfuscate the actual proof. Deny it and than deny that evidence.


Not my speciality. Both weedwhacker (pilot) and Zaphod (aircraft mechanic/engineer) are the people you wan to whine to on this topic. Im just more interested in the dust and water vapour by products from the exhaust



Also explain to me the purpose of HAARP. Yes, it must be a long range communication array.


That would be off topic



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Hmmmm do we have a pilot here?

Maybe we should have someone collect contrail samples =D.


The only way to do this effectively is to use weather balloon data. There are thousands of balloons released each day that measure the atmospheric conditions. I can direct you to a website with raw data if you wish.

There are pilots here to, as well as aircraft mechanics



new topics

top topics



 
51
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join