It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail proof! 1990 US Air Force document!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

So did you steal this post word for word from stompk at David Icke's forum? Or are you stompk, hopefully for your sake it is the latter because stealing other peoples material is a big no no.

The thread is found here:

www.davidicke.com...

Regarding the HR 2977 bill, you might wanna look into that a little bit more.
Here's some more info about it that may interest you:

contrailscience.com...

Well, since stompk posted after I did, I suggest he may have snagged my material. But that's great, because this need to get around.

I'm curious as to why it matters to you. Trying to cheat? Must have
exposed some secrets.

Of course, you mentioned nothing about the Chemtrail manual.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

according to the time stamp he's a day earlier than you.

So someone is plagiarising.

Oh and you or stompk (whoever actually made the effort to make the thread) are nowhere near the truth.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Oh and you or stompk (whoever actually made the effort to make the thread) are nowhere near the truth.

And according to you, what is the truth?

That the United States Air Force Acadamy never published a book that has Chemtrail in the title?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I didn't comment on the chemistry, chemtrail manual because there is nothing to comment on besides a title of a book.

So go on, go get that super secret smoking gun from the public library.

The library that said you could have access to the book without any questions whatsoever....

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I didn't comment on the chemistry, chemtrail manual because there is nothing to comment on besides a title of a book.

So go on, go get that super secret smoking gun from the public library.

The library that said you could have access to the book without any questions whatsoever....

Are you hoping that I can't gain access? You underestimate me.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by exposethosesecrets
Are you hoping that I can't gain access? You underestimate me.

Im hoping you do so we can debunk that too

Or have a laugh, either way im looking forard to it

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Cool
and interesting links. I see the same debunkers working hard to disprove a FACT not a theory. I just cant figure out why they cant accept an ounce of truth.

We need to think "who has the most to lose" when chemtrails are common knowledge and their mission is uncovered.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It appears that TPTB do not want this book exposed.

I was reading the reviews of people who tried to purchase this book through
BiggerBooks

Scam Artists... We have ISBN 0132319233 in stock, however 10 DAYS later while checking the status "the supplier no longer has them and we are searching for a new supplier". When will the book arrive? "I'm sorry we don't have a date". WTF! This place is a clearing house of rip-off artists. STAY AWAY at all cost!

Rated by Guest - 2/3/2009

bad

Rated by Guest - 8/25/2008

I wish I had read the reviews on this "company" prior to purchasing from them. The exact same thing that every other commenter said is what I went through. I was told the book was in stock and would be delivered to me within 3-5 business days. 7 days later I called the number provided to me and all the girl had to say was "I apologize". I will be reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau immediately for their scamming techiniques.

Rated by So they say [From USA - 8/9/2008]

Scam artist!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE CON'S. REPEAT..............DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. THEY HAVE NOTHING IN STOCK BUT SAY THEY DO. HOW THEY ARE STILL ON HERE I HAVE NO IDEA. LET'S MAKE SURE THEY ARE DELETED FROM CHOICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE HUSTLER'S UNDER AND CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!

Rated by xu xiaodong [From USA - 5/3/2008]

They have all books in the list with cheap price.But they have none that can actually offer.

Rated by Guest - 4/14/2008

The reason none of you got your order of this book is because it's an Instructor's CD-ROM available only for instructors. Anyone else tries to buy this CD-ROM will be rejected. Students who buys this CD-ROM is CHEATING!!!

Rated by Guest - 12/21/2007

Who do these people think they are?

Rated by Guest - 8/28/2007

Company sent confirmation email with a tracking number. USPS had no information on that number. Still waiting for my item....... I won't order from them again.

Rated by Guest - 6/29/2007

E-gads! I will buy books elsewhere.

Rated by Guest - 6/16/2007

I agree - they always show a low price, but the book is never in stock!!

Rated by Guest - 6/12/2007

Do not do business with these incompetent idiots who wouldn't know the meaning of customer service if it bit them in the *ss

www.bookfinder4u.com...

and from Chapters.Indigo.CA?

I am the author and the publisher Foulsham has never sent me a copy, hence I am trying to trace one. This book has not been available to my knowledge for many years. Maybe I should write another?

Rated by Guest - 8/18/2007

Wasn't the edition (different cover and publisher) that I ordered, but the price was decent and the shipping was speedy. I just wish they paid closer attention to details... like ISBNs.

Rated by collector [From USA - 7/13/2007]

today is july 13, 2007.
No delivery since Dec 2006 and still on available list!
HGungen

www.bookfinder4u.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Seriously?

Did you read the comments?? they're commenting on the bookstore!

Not the book!

Geez...........

*facepalm*

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Chemtrails Are "Small Reflecting Particles" In The Upper Atmosphere

Council on Foreign Relations on Planetary Geoengineering: “Add more small reflecting particles in the upper part of the atmosphere”

Oz and Weed are the dedicated duo to debunking Chemtrails. They cannot seem to accept the possibility that a small faction is using a small number of aircraft in a secretive operation to conduct tests, experiments, and operations to utilize albedo altering technologies.

99% of the time Oz and Weed are correct: Normal aircraft clouds.
But if 1% of the aircraft we see in the sky are up to this with out informing the public.... that is 1% too many.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by ChemBreather

Then how come south america has less chemtrailing?

or why in the middle east there arent any chemtrails?

2. For both locations, air traffic is not that heavy. Im not sure if anyone noticed but after september 11th happened and they shut down aircraft, the number of contrails observed became nil.

MISDIRECTION! (a common disinfo tactic)

after 9/11 all flights were grounded. My guess is the cabal behind the secret "chemtrail" flights would have been INFORMED of the 9/11 attacks either before or when the news broke, and therefore halted operations.

These chemtrails flights are NOT in constant operation. Surely they are planned and coordinated to keep the secret.
This attempt to debunk is, in itself.... QUITE BUNK!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

The key word here is upper part of the atmosphere.

Aircraft fly in the lower part of the atmosphere.

so that 1% must be the shuttle making chemtrails huh?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Seriously?

Did you read the comments?? they're commenting on the bookstore!

Not the book!

Geez...........

*facepalm*

Here, go to the site, and click on book reviews.

Like you didn't know.

www.bookfinder4u.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
MISDIRECTION! (a common disinfo tactic)

Its only misdirection because you are a chemtrail believer. You always play this card when someone posts something you disagree with

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Read again.

Store rating. 28 reviews.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by ThaLoccster

(PS...am wondering if there are just a cadre of about three people who keep this myth alive??? Certainly there's a regularity here on ATS, with the recurring themes...and unfortunately for them, there just ain't no meat on them bones! There is no "conspiracy", and it's insulting to ATS to suggest there is...)

---

Continuing to post threads on subjects that have a "hoax" nature to them belongs either in a HOAX forum, or not at all.

You haven't closed the debate. This has not been even close to being proved a HOAX.
I feel your and Oz credentials and purposes here on ATS are Hoaxes therefore your profiles, threads, and posts be placed on the hoax boards.

Sounds like its time for you to leave. This IS a Conspiracy site. It think you and Oz got lost on your way to a weather balloon convention and ended up in the real world.

Unfortunately for you SIR, the numbers who see through you and Oz's blatant repetitive disinfo campaign to cover-up the truth about the "chemtrail conspiracy" are growing beyond your control.

I know because the numbers responding to the chemtrail threads are growing in believers and the numbers who call you out on your obvious disinfo tactics are growing. It must really be getting on your nerves when you cant condescend away the casual thread reader anymore.

Calling yourselves experts when you probably have a nice lil government pamphlet created by shills in the government campaigning to keep this a secret.

I am a pilot. I have a college degree in aviation which included numerous courses on weather and related studies.

I know 99% of the time contrails are contrails. But 1% of the time I have seen VERY SUSPICIOUS activities and what I have seen has been ECHOED by thousands here on ATS and throughout the web.

Something is going on. YOU CANNOT DENY IT. To claim you are omniscient and can prove there is no conspiracy? LAUGHABLE

[edit on (10/19/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey, I found a copy at the Australian National Library.

If you have a card, you can log in to read it.

Chemtrails, chemistry 131 manual, fall 1990 [microform]
Book
Bib ID 4068308
Format MicroformMicroform, BookBook
Description [Colorado Springs, Colo.?] : Dept. of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy, [1990]
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm.
Notes

Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.

Shipping list no.: 92-1941-M.
Reproduction Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [1992] 4 microfiches : negative.
Subjects Chemistry - Study and teaching - United States - Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Other Authors United States Air Force Academy. Dept. of Chemistry
Also Titled Chemistry 131 manual, fall 1990.

Govt. Doc. Number D 305.19:C 42

catalogue.nla.gov.au...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Again with the government shill and disinfo campaign remarks...seriously is this all you have? Its getting real old.

And if there was chemtrails, Im sure they wouldnt be spraying up that high, as a pilot you must know the mechanisms of how the jestream and upper level winds work dont you?

Like I said, if I wanted to affect a large population it would be straight into the drinking supply or spraying at a lower level where things are not affected by wind

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Cool
and interesting links. I see the same debunkers working hard to disprove a FACT not a theory. I just cant figure out why they cant accept an ounce of truth.

The only FACT is that there is a book with the word chemtrail in it's title.

No one is denying this.
The only problem is no one knows what the book is about, the OP is making assumptions that the definition of chemtrails in this book means aircraft leaving trails.

If that's enough to convince you or anyone, then I truly feel sorry for you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well, being that the hot sauce on my taco is a chemtrail. It is hard to know what the hell you guys are talking about when you misuse that word.

Care to be more specific?

I just sneezed and left a chemtrail on my tissue.

See? This word can be misused anywhere anytime.

Do you mean weather modification programs? These exist its true.

Or do you mean high altitude population poisoning campaigns? These probably are not what they are made out to be.

Or are we just talking about mundane contrails in the context that water vapor is in fact a chemical in the shape of a trail.

Sigh.

What do you mean by "Chemtrail"?

Do chemicals exist? Yes.
Do trails exist? Yes.
Can chemicals be arranged in such a fashion that we could call it a trail? Yes.

Forgive the sarcasm. But Im trying to make a point.
We need to use better terminology.
Specific terminology, rather than over generalized.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join