It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail proof! 1990 US Air Force document!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
great find! we all need to get to the bottom of who these entities are that are spraying this crap down on us and we need to ask for their heads...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250
great find! we all need to get to the bottom of who these entities are that are spraying this crap down on us and we need to ask for their heads...

Well, going to the library and reviewing this information will probably put me at some risk, as libraries flag searches like this.

But I am willing to take the risk, as the risk from doing nothing is far greater.

Once I have the proof, the heads will roll.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
All I want to know is who is doing it and why. I dont want to be told that what I'm observing is contrails. I'm no dummy.

Woah

Hold on, nobody is saying you are a dummy.....I dont belive you are.

The one question I do have is how much do you know about the upper air mechanisms that form clouds, and the basic principles of meteorology?

Also, OP, in my signature is a sticky research thread where we are using real time data to determins wether contrails are water vapour (or wether conditions are right for them to form and persist), just inviting you to participate if you are interested

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you for your explanation.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

This thread is not about atmospheric conditions, and manipulated science.

It's about a book (microfiche) that I am going to review in the next day or two written by the USAF Acadamy staff titled,

Chemtrails, Chemistry 131 manual, fall 1991: course policies and laboratory manual

Are you denying that the USAF used the term "Chemtrails" in their own literature as early as 1990??

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

1. Its not manipulated science, its real time data which can not be manipulated

2. Did you read weedwhackers post? He pretty much debunked you....just because the word chemtrail exists does not indicate that it exists.

3. Do you know anything about meteorology?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

if i lived anywhere near there id help, but the bay area is quite a long drive....if they flag what youve looked at, isnt there some way you can mask your identity from them just to be on the safe side?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by ChemBreather

Then how come south america has less chemtrailing?

or why in the middle east there arent any chemtrails?

There's two reasons here

1. In the middle east, due to the dryness of the air (which is apparent in the lack of precipitation), the air is not moist enough or cool enough for contrails to exist.

2. For both locations, air traffic is not that heavy. Im not sure if anyone noticed but after september 11th happened and they shut down aircraft, the number of contrails observed became nil.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by ChemBreather

Then how come south america has less chemtrailing?

or why in the middle east there arent any chemtrails?

There's two reasons here

1. In the middle east, due to the dryness of the air (which is apparent in the lack of precipitation), the air is not moist enough or cool enough for contrails to exist.

2. For both locations, air traffic is not that heavy. Im not sure if anyone noticed but after september 11th happened and they shut down aircraft, the number of contrails observed became nil.

According to you, as long as the temperature is cold enough, it doesn't matter what the humidity levels are.

Are you saying the atmosphere in South America is never as cold as the atmosphere elsewhere?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250

if i lived anywhere near there id help, but the bay area is quite a long drive....if they flag what youve looked at, isnt there some way you can mask your identity from them just to be on the safe side?

I personally do not fear them. I worry about my family sometimes. TPTB know who I am. If they could get to me, they would, but they can't.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by exposethosesecrets
According to you, as long as the temperature is cold enough, it doesn't matter what the humidity levels are.

Correct, but it has to be approximately -50 degrees celsius for this to occur, at the lowest cruising altitude. The higher you go up, the lower the air pressure and the colder it needs to be

Are you saying the atmosphere in South America is never as cold as the atmosphere elsewhere?

The closer you go to the equator the warmer the upper air levels are...so yes, the air is warmer. I have proof if you do not believe it.

And in both areas, the air traffic is not as high as it is in North America. Same reason why there are a lack of contrails over Africa and Australia

[edit on 19/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by KyoZero

Here is a Mainstream News report on the subject.
You will deny this flat out too..

Ahhh I love assumption

Now that is finally something I can go off of and worth a look IMO

However...looking at Oz and weed and their actual science doesn't help the chemtrail idea

-Kyo

[edit on 19-10-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I was pretty solid on believing that chemtrails were indeed chemtrails until I read some stuff by JazzRoc and Steve Andrews, now I'm not so sure. The fact they have both been vilified by the hardcore conspiracy community only serves to strengthen their case in a way, certainly in my view. I know governments have 'sprayed' populations in the past and it wouldn't shock me one jot to discover they'd done it again and again. Neither would it shock me to discover that chemtrails were indeed chemtrails -- ie that the governments were indeed guilty of 'eco-terrorism' to some degree or other, maybe even that they were guilty of deliberately spraying us with immune-system-debilitating chemicals in some or other de-population program.

I'd be interested to hear what you think...

Steve Andrews: Chemtrails Ain't Chemtrails...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

A

And in both areas, the air traffic is not as high as it is in North America. Same reason why there are a lack of contrails over Africa and Australia

Seems like your mates disagree with you.

Chemtrails in Australia

Are these sticky, spider web-like materials that are falling on to the Karoo areas from the air and forming a blanket like appearance across the vegetation, telephone poles and barbed wire, something falling out of space? Is this waste material falling from space? Or is this something which has its origins in the aeroplanes that fly so frequently
over the area?

Karoo farmers in the district of De Aar are really puzzled about this. Some of them believe that the Karoo is becoming the dumping ground for space debris. Some of the cattle in the area have apparently also become ill after they ate some of the cotton-like fibres which are evident on some of the feeding vegetation. These cotton-like
fibres look as if they come from the air because of the way they float down to the ground and pollute the veldt and vegetation.

www.carnicom.com...

Chemtrails over Columbia

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

A

Seems like your mates disagree with you.

I said lack

I didnt say they werent seen....

Oh and that carnicom stuff isnt exactly the most "unbiased" source on the web. He's already been caught out a couple of times twisting information. Once on a lab report where he failed to present the laboratory findings in full, and again with the German weather radar issue...which was in fact debunked by people who "actually" speak German

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Good find

I was convinced long ago, that chemtrails did indeed exist. When you first realize the truth, you tell yourself... Why didn't I notice this before?

This barium thing makes me sick to my stomach, knowing that it might indeed be the cause of my mothers high blood presure. It doesn't run in the family, and she has always eaten healthy and stayed fit. Her blood pressure is so high, the doctor told her she would die if she didn't have her medications

I'm starting to think chemtrails are a medical conspiracy. The conspiracy theory is quite simple... Spray the populace with toxic chemicals -> populace contracts a huge amount of diseases -> big pharma rakes in trillions

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

I equate it to working in a coal mine. A guy can work for years breathing in toxic dust, and not get sick until later in life. Some get sick while they are working in the environment.

It affects different people in different ways. One thing for sure, breathing in toxic nanoparticles of who knows what cannot be good for people.

And when the people do start getting sick, they hide it by making up illnesses like COPD, Asthma, Lung Disease, Heart Disease, etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Technically a normal contrail IS a chemtrail.

All matter = Chemicals.

A trail of chemicals = chemtrail.

So technically, a normal mundane contrail is actually a Chemtrail.

I know I know, but still, let's at least use words correctly.

Anything in existence in a trail shape, is a chemtrail.

See that line of hotsauce i poured on my taco? Thats a chemtrail. Technically.

Anyways, good work digging up some old information about Weather / Atmosphere modification programs.

I will be extremely interested to see the information contained within the microfilm. I will stay tuned to see what you uncover. Major props on doing actual legit research.

Two thumbs up.

Just try to stay open minded and take things with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OK, you are convinced "they"are spraying you. Now, tell us "what" "they" are spraying you with. And let us in on the long term affects. And just to be thorough, check your findings in different areas. Like in high traffic areas, and in low traffic areas. Chembreather seems to think he is sprayed daily so his area would be a good start, then check out places near the equator. Since no chemtrails form there, that would be a good low traffic area. Look for things like average life expectancy, and common diseases you think are caused by these evil goo shooters. That is if you are interested in finding truth and not just spreading fear and junk science.

I know from past articles that governments have in fact sprayed things on the populace unsuspectingly, and "they" would rather lie to you than tell you the truth, but there is no way on Gods green earth that every line in the sky or even 1% of them are chemtrails put there to poison you. Don't forget, "they" go outside too.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So did you steal this post word for word from stompk at David Icke's forum? Or are you stompk, hopefully for your sake it is the latter because stealing other peoples material is a big no no.

The thread is found here:

www.davidicke.com...

Regarding the HR 2977 bill, you might wanna look into that a little bit more.
Here's some more info about it that may interest you:

contrailscience.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join