It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail proof! 1990 US Air Force document!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yes folks, it was the government who coined the term Chemtrails, not a bunch of conspiracy theorist.

This has now become conspiracy fact!

Is there someone near the New Mexico State library that can check out this microfiche they have on file??

MARC Display

Chemtrails, chemistry 131 manual, fall 1990 [microform].
[Colorado Springs, Colo.?] : Dept. of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy, [1990] [1990]
# Subjects Chemistry -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm.
Notes:
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 92-1941-M.

NM State Library Federal Pub Fiche D 305.19:C 42 Checked In

New Mexico state library

Here is the excerpt from the HR 2977 IH bill

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH:

Here is a medical report that I find interesting

Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba in soils (mean: 1428 ppm) and vegetation (mean: 74 ppm) in relation to mean levels of 345 and 19 ppm recorded in MS-free regions adjoining. The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

More info;
www.science.doe.gov...
www.asp.bnl.gov...
geo.arc.nasa.gov...
www.asp.bnl.gov...
csat.au.af.mil...

King Industries committed to sponsoring four chemicals as part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) High Production Volume (HPV) Challenge Program. These chemicals include diisononylnaphthalene (CAS No. 63512-64-1); dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid (CAS No. 25322-17-2); dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, calcium salt (CAS No. 57855-77-3); and dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, barium salt (CAS No. 25619-56-1). As part of King Industries’ commitment, Exponent has assembled available data and prepared a test plan to develop additional screening level data on human health effects, environmental fate and effects, and physicochemical properties for the dinonylnaphthalene category.

www.epa.gov...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Can people seriously ignore proof of government chemtrails?

Originally found reference to this here
www.holmestead.ca...

Took a while to find an actual reference to it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Where are the debunkers?

I have shown proof that the government was talking about chemtrails
in 1990!

WTF?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'd rather look like a fool, than to let my children inherit death and disease.

The document is on microfiche, at the New Mexico State Library.

It's a USAF Academy course. No ifs, ands or buts.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It has to be the psychology of humans ... got no proof? discuss.
got proof? wtfcantbetrue or yeahsureialrdythoughtitwaslikethat ...

good work.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

The "debunkers", as you call them, are probably at work, or perhaps sleeping, or any one of a thousand different things involving non-ATS things...

Let's discuss the issue, and not other members with whom you may disagree. That's simply not on.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I have a mini video camera that I used to take some damning footage of CHEMtrails and would love to post it but I don't know how to get my computer to recognize the small disk. Maybe its the wrong format or something. But, the video I recorded is about 20 minutes long and it shows the constant layering of CHEMtrails in the perfectly blue skies until the entire sky was overcast.

My son even commented one day (we cloud watch together) that the sky looks like the angels were four-wheeling up there. I was stunned and amazed that he even noticed the blatant sky markings. Poor kid. He'll grow up being told that he can't believe what he sees with his own two eyes and that there is a commonly accepted (politically correct) explanation for the crap being sprayed on us.

All I want to know is who is doing it and why. I dont want to be told that what I'm observing is contrails. I'm no dummy.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I just called the library, and the reference desk told me they do have the microfiche.

Anyone in the area that can go look at it, and maybe make some copies?

If not, I'll drive the 500 or so miles to look at it myself. We need to get to
the bottom of this, ASAP.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
S&F man, the last three days here in Oslo, they have sprayed real heavy.
I have in the back of my head the notion that there are possibly an CME on it's way ??
Maybe it was due a day ago or something like that....

Just a hunch. Doesnt change the fact they have sprayed really heavy this weekend and today (Monday)....

Keep it up ..
This Barium in the air depleting our immune system and the coming of Codex where c-vitamins are poison and growing own food at home is a Crime, we cant afford laughing at this.

Are the chemtrails killing the trees ?
By chopping down and killing of trees, we get more Co2 in the atmosphere due to the decrease in threes to convert it to oxygen..

Just speculating since the birch trees here is 'dying off' ...

[edit on 19/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Three marathon runners up and died in the Detroit HALF marathon.

When's the last time three people just up and died from heart attack in a marathon. Never.

Why did they die. Increased inhalation of particulate matter 2.5m that is
being released into atmosphere through Chemtrail program.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caada1b4788d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yes, a good point you bring forth here.
Just look at how many young athletes that gets astma, it is insane.

And ofcourse the official explanation is 'natural causes'....
Lies lies lies ..

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

I dont want to be told that what I'm observing is contrails. I'm no dummy.

Then I would highly recommend you don't post this

Also..People die from marathons...it happens...if it was a chemtrail I am pretty sure alot more would have died

You won't believe me I am sure but I ran the 2005 Grandma's Marathon...alot of people get very ill from marathons so it is to be expected that some will die. Eventually it is gonna happen in multiples when you consider a good percentage drop out of every marathon. I am just thinking if a chemtrail existed over that marathon I think many more would be gone.

Something I would love to see some day (and it amazes me that it hasn't happened with the amazing amount of people who believe this) is to have someone see a chemtrail and check the atmosphere afterward to see what particles are there. If I were to see honest proof that something other than air and something deadly were there then I would be a believer.

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Yes, a good point you bring forth here.
Just look at how many young athletes that gets astma, it is insane.

And ofcourse the official explanation is 'natural causes'....
Lies lies lies ..

Have you heard of GRID-Arendal in Norway. I find it interesting that GRID is combined with Arendal. Doesn't Arendal mean Airplane in Norwegian.

GRID-Arendal is a collaborating centre of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). Established in 1989 by the Government of Norway as a Norwegian Foundation, our mission is to communicate environmental information to policy-makers and facilitate environmental decision-making for change.

www.grida.no...

There's that word, "change".

Glad to have you participating in this thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just found another reference to the USAF using chemtrails in their title.
Actually, USAF acadamy.

Chemtrls Chem 141&142 CB, Vol. 1

By: Usafa
ISBN-10: 0201306840 ISBN-13: 9780201306842
Publisher: Addison Wesley Publishing Company - 1998-03
Format: Spiral-bound

www.bookfinder4u.com...

Must be a later version, first published in 1998. Of course, there are none available, but it is a published book.

chem11.proboards.com...

And here is another reference.

Chemtrails: Chemistry 141 & 142

Edition: 4th
Author(s): USAFA Staff
ISBN10: 0201306867
ISBN13: 9780201306866
Format: Paperback
Pub. Date: 1/1/1997
Publisher(s): Addison-Wesley

www.ecampus.com...

and another

www.amazon.com...
How can people still deny the truth?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Here is a Mainstream News report on the subject.
You will deny this flat out too..

This is a nice split-screen timelaps video..

And just for fun, Creating The 'X' ..

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just found the book on Google books.

books.google.com...:+Chemistry

We (chemtrail researchers) need to make this go viral.

This is a life and death battle.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
oh oh Where could the debunkers be hiding at ?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I dont believe chemtrails are used for population reduction thats what i call classic fear mongering, and also i dont believe Morgellons come from chemtrails again fear mongering but do i believe chemtrails can cause damage and are been used to cover up something in the sky.

what do you say.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I dont believe chemtrails are used for population reduction thats what i call classic fear mongering, and also i dont believe Morgellons come from chemtrails again fear mongering but do i believe chemtrails can cause damage and are been used to cover up something in the sky.

what do you say.

I too think there is something that is up, and maybe the Govts. have to choose one of two evils, could be...

But, what for ? if it is 'warefare' on behalf of our health, it is just plain wrong.
Is it for defence against rays from space, they may not have a choise than trying to block out the gamma/x rays from space and the sun...

Or, it could be a precurser for spreading pandemics, who knows..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join