It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Signs of Allah" appear on infant's skin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Interesting...but it's probably a scam perpetrated by the family.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I can't seem to find the picture of the sign.

A picture would help in order to check if it's a tatoo.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

face of Jesus on a grilled cheese sandwich, face of virgin Mary on a wet concrete wall under an overpass, and now this.

Hehe, I have Jesus on my guitar (for real, his face just appeared), creepy thing was I was trying to learn Stairway to Heaven, still can't play the bloody tune.

Picture of the kid and writing.
picture

[edit on 20-10-2009 by yeebsy]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
I can't seem to find the picture of the sign.

A picture would help in order to check if it's a tatoo.

You need to click Read More.
Here is the image, I don't know how to embed.
www.russiatoday.com...

If I had a baby and lets say this weird writing in arabic appeared on my babies skin I would be in a hospital so fast your eyes would spin, I would make sure every test conceivable was done until I found out the logical reason for the markings.

This couple have a baby with crudely written and smudged writing on their baby's arm, I am hoping it is nothing more than felt tip pen which would explain the blurring as opposed to being a scalding and refuse to do the logical thing or proving their case.

Gladly for them they are in some ass backwards country because if that was in the UK (I can only speak for the UK) them parents would have social services and the police at their door faster than you can say abusive parenting.
Well being muslim maybe not THAT quickly (don't want to upset them now do we) but there would be something being done to expose the real situation.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I call BS.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Oh. There it is.

I see lots of squiggly lines.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I never understood people that find religious significance in odd objects (or abusing a skin condition, ahem :@@
Personally, yes I believe in God, but how is Koran writing on a baby to a Muslim family supposed to make me believe in Islam anymore than Jesus's face on a rock is supposed to convince them that Christianity is the way? Makes no sense to me. I never hear of the reverse, a Christian receiving an Islamic sign or visa versa, it always seems to be reaffirmation to a family that already believes, if these signs were proof in the ultimate validity of any particular faith I would think the signs would be overwhelmingly in places that lack that belief, got to show people the "true" way.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think it's rather immature that we have members on this site mocking the possibility of this. If you don't beleive it, that's OK, but to mock it and insult others' beliefs is just rude.

Anyways, regarding the topic it is interesting indeed, no doubt, especially that it changes every few days [?] it would be nice to see this transition happening on video.

I'm not a Muslim but I know a few things about the religion and one thing I'm not getting is why [if it's true] God or Allah would send a message in a such a way. As far as I know, changing the appearance of the human body i.e tattoos, piercings or anything that causes pain is considered haram [forbidden] in Islam. From the article, it seems like the baby is in a lot of pain when this happens and it's also defacing the body..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
And Allah wouldn't pick an extremely devoted follower to mark with his sacred text..

He picks a russian 9 month old toddler who has no concept of religion and by the time he's old enough to there'll probably be a religion worshipping the Fonz.

Oh crap, never mind, Allah doesn't exist

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
if you believe in god you think he's powerfull, thus you accept if he wants to do something he can - so IF he wanted to prove his existence or impart knowledge he could!

Maybe a magic text could appear before everyones eyes when they reach the age of 13, he explains the situation and offers some choices and like magic the world agrees on a single religion and thus war, etc ends...

we can assume from the lack of sensible proof that he doesn't want us to know for sure he exists or much more likely he doesn't exist, what possible rational reason could he have for writing on a baby?

maybe to confuse the situation? as we've seen religion leads to violent conflict certainly when two different religions argue, so we must assume this is intended to create more chaos and war... hehe well we do know god loves a genoside (see the entire old testiment)

the only possible positive reason is that god is mixing up the pot so better to judge those who are sensible, but god dosen't need help in judgement so maybe he's giving us a world to excell in - as the ability to think for ourselves is humanitys most powerful and great ability maybe he invented religion because anyone silly enough to fall for it and ignore their own internal sense isn't the sort of sensible thinking person that god wants to talk to?

edit to add: almost forgot why i was going to post, that looks horribly, horribly like a burn of some sort. Notice the red patches around the text, blotchy skin - ugh, if those lunatics have burnt their baby to prove the existence (and weirdness) or god then i'm going to be sick - or for that case even if they've done it for money and fame. I just keep looking at my old burns and back at the picture, horrible thought absolutely horrible. I could of course be some red ink, certainly if it does change every few days (or are they saying more is added every few days?) and the blotching is from the pressure of holding the child still while it was applied? i worry though that ink would wash off too easily to make this a lasting hoax - the story has all the tell tale signs of a hoax planned and practices rather than a small joke amoung friends gone viral, certainly not letting doctors view the child is very worrying. I hope someone sensible gets involved and gets the child the help it may well very much need.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by NatureBoy]

[edit on 20-10-2009 by NatureBoy]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

When you do see someone raised from the dead, that will be the work of the antichrist, dont be led astray. The antichrist will have the power to raise one person from the dead, and that is it. Many people will be led astray from God. It is a test for true believers.

At the risk of derailing the thread... ya know, it'd be nice to SEE God do something miracle wise, instead of sitting back and watching the world go to hell, and letting all this crap go on unchecked.

Besides, All I have seen are PEOPLE trying to hasten the end of the world... NOT any higher powers of any sort. Muslims to get rid of Christians. Christians so they can get gold EVERYTHING. Politicians... Who the hell knows why they want to make the end of the world. The Jews, So they can get rid of the Muslims....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

If you believe that we are animals, why can you not see that we are the miracle? Because you are still too much like an animal to understand that you are something animals cannot be, a judge.

If you believe that we are touched by God, why are you not performing miracles of Charity and Order for your neighbors to see better? Because you are still too much like an animal to understand that it was God who made you a judge and He is reflected in even your enemies. We are all one.

We are animals that became judges (spiritual). Be a good judge.

Back on topic....
If there is to be a miracle by God, I am sure that it would be more creative than this. Maybe writing on the walls of each individual? The only miracles in this world that I hope for is for those who claim to have communication with and understanding of God to start living like it (true faith/understanding and true love/charity lead to true hope). That will change far more than a "magic" trick will. The only other thing that will change a lot is death. Either our own, or wars and murders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join