It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Signs of Allah" appear on infant's skin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Those look more like burns, like one person said. I'd go with a chemical burn of some sort, myself. I would think a DNA 'writing' would appear as discolored marks, not unlike liver spots, freckles, ect- NOT red, raised letters that look irritated.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Agreed on that point. Anyone sophisticated enough to manipulate DNA in that form would be sure that it was pigment. Which is why I think this is a hoax. Not just a hoax, but possibly child abuse.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I agree that it could be child abuse. Whether they're doing it or Allah is doing it, it gives me a sick feeling either way. Especially when they talk about how the kid is sick with the fever for hours every time the writing happens. (If even that is true.) But what could it be? It changes completely about every three days.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"Conceal not evidence for whoever conceals it, his heart is tainted with sin. " They're claiming that is written on the kids body yet they aren't adhering ot it.....

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

What do you mean? I think what they are saying is that they were keeping the markings to themselves, they only showed it to doctors. Then when that saying came up they decided to go public with it.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

If the kid actually has writings of the Koran on his skin, they should let him be examined by doctors and not prohibit anyone from looking. Yes I know child safety and the well being of their child is important, but they're the ones making the claims and need to prove it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

They also said the baby's (Ali's) body was transparent when he was born so you could see his organs. He was only expected to live a couple of days but he survived. Just thought I'd throw that in there because your DNA comment reminded me of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just crap to rally Muslims. While I get a good feeling about the author of the thread, I'm thinking sometimes you can be too caring. I'm thinking you're just a good person that wants everyone to love one another.

I'd rather believe that.. You see OP, some people won't stop, and they need to be stopped. That's what police are for.

A dangerous fanatic is just that, no matter which religion. Every healing/whatever I've ever seen was natural and did not make the receiver, "ill".

The child should be examined, the parents investigated, then the parents of another balloon-boy jailed for child abuse, etc; and the child removed from their custody..

I was healed of crippling arthritis at around 26 years old, and a few other things; and have seen many healings. I feel bad about any-one not recognizing what appears to be a chemical burn or something else, "sick"..

It's simple child abuse; or there's real evidence? No examination after they were told to reveal the facts? Smells fishy.. In the sake of fairness for OP: theyreadmymind can you give the link about the transparent skin? I'm not finding it.

Edit to add: I watched, "dad" in the russian video and his body language tells me he's a guilty jurk..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

According to Ahmadpasha Amiraliyev, chairman of Sadig Murtuzaliyev charitable foundation, the woman told doctors when she was pregnant that the baby was crying. “The doctors also witnessed it. The gynecologist was astonished to see that the baby’s body was transparent. He said the internals of the baby were seen,” he said. Then the doctors told the Yagubovs that the baby will live two or three days. But despite this, the baby survived and is nine months old now.

www.en.apa.az...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Thank you theyreadmymind.

The pics also show bruising which to me appears to be from an outside source; and like I said, the father in the russian vid looked awful guilty.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The media has differing stories. It has the tone of the rest of the political agenda that's playing out the world over. Just more of the s.o.s. only worse, cause now things are really getting shaky, with something ominous looming.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The mother's statements do not indicate any sort of miracle, other than that fact her doctors clearly do not have a basic understanding fetal development.

Babies begin or can begin to cry in the womb around 28 wks, this is common knowledge. The skin of the baby is continually getting thinker even after birth, to be able to see the organs in utero is not a miracle either. I'm not seeing how this is different than any other pregnancy.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

It is very interesting that the 3 different story links on this thread all have different aspects, some directly conflicting each other. I think the Russian equivalent to child protective services needs to visit them quickly.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I believe that you are obviously correct.. I would also like to add that though I seem to be anti-Muslim that that is not the case.. However I am anti-jurk..

I am an extremist of sorts myself; however I would like to believe that only very bad people have seen that that side of me even exists; and that good people only see love, comforting, and empowerment come from me.. That is my sincere goal; which I, being human, have fallen short a few times myself.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I'm not seeing how this is different than any other pregnancy.

I am betting it is if people are ignorant of those facts, and/ or only live in a Allah (or God) and nothing else lifestyle. It's starting to sound like the docs are in on it...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

I'm not seeing how this is different than any other pregnancy.

I am betting it is if people are ignorant of those facts, and/ or only live in a Allah (or God) and nothing else lifestyle. It's starting to sound like the docs are in on it...

I don't see how any ob gyn could claim ignorance, especially about the skin development. The crying thing has been out widely for about five yrs, so, I don't know perhaps, but I still doubt it. At this point I would want to see a full physical and a dermatologists work up as well. Everything the parents have said, depending on which article you read, does not provide any proof, I didn't even see a statement by the child's doctor in any of them.

My money is on a hoax perpetrated by both the parents and the ob/gyn. For what purpose I don't know, perhaps because of how Russia has treated their Muslim population and they think a sign from God would help? But who knows, could simply be financial gain. Or I'll go waaayyyyy out there and say Ahmadinajad paid them off since he's busy preparing for the Mandi (spelling? i hope that's right) and one of the articles claimed that before the end of times people would have things written upon their bodies so he recruited them for this purpose.

Who knows why people do the things they do?

No consequence: I didn't think you came off as anti anything

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Interesting story. Here's another source.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

Originally posted by wylekat
[ Or I'll go waaayyyyy out there and say Ahmadinajad paid them off since he's busy preparing for the Mandi (spelling? i hope that's right) and one of the articles claimed that before the end of times people would have things written upon their bodies so he recruited them for this purpose.

You got exactly what I'm betting is the case there..

And thank you 4 the reassurance. I have been pushed into, "extremism" so sometimes there is a gap in my communication with many people.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

When you do see someone raised from the dead, that will be the work of the antichrist, dont be led astray. The antichrist will have the power to raise one person from the dead, and that is it. Many people will be led astray from God. It is a test for true believers. So if he cures cancer, regrows someones limb, you my friend will be the first one to fail the test.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
Or I'll go waaayyyyy out there and say Ahmadinajad paid them off since he's busy preparing for the Mandi (spelling? i hope that's right) and one of the articles claimed that before the end of times people would have things written upon their bodies so he recruited them for this purpose.

You got exactly what I'm betting is the case there..

And thank you 4 the reassurance. I have been pushed into, "extremism" so sometimes there is a gap in my communication with many people.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Oops! double post.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by noconsequence]

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join