It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't George w. Bush spoken up?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
does anyone have an idea or theory why Bush hasn't addressed any of the obama accusations and blame?Is it out of courtesy or protocol?If it is then him being bashed by obama is part of the plan,either that or obama is breaking protocol.The whole thing seems a bit off to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
could you enlighten me with the accusations, what he has said and where he said it....thanks....

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

every time he speaks he starts off with "I inherited the"or"the previous administrations lack of"do you really need a list of what obama has accused Bush of?I thought it was obvious.I'll summarize all the bad things about America =Bush's fault obama=trying to repair Bush's mistakes

edit: I found something
#
Obama Sharpens His Reminders That He Inherited Fiscal 'Mess' From ...
Obama's New Tack: Blaming Bush. President Points to 'Inherited' Economy. Video. Obama: Economy Causing Many 'Incredible Pain'. President Barack Obama says ...
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/.../AR2009031303486.html - Similar
#
Obama Blames Bush
May 21, 2009 ... Obama attacked the Bush administration for having set up the prison at Guantanamo in the first place to house terrorists seized after 9/11. ...
www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/.../530gqheg.asp - Cached - Similar
#
Obama blames financial woes on Bush - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com
Feb 24, 2009 ... Typical Obama, present a show with some statement to impress the plebes, sew the seeds for blaming his own deficits on the Bush ...
www.politico.com/news/stories/0209/19208.html - Cached - Similar
#
News results for obama blames bush

ABC News Obama adviser blames Bush economic policies in US‎ - 6 days ago
AP A top White House official issued a robust defense of the Obama administration's economic recovery policies on Monday with a pointed critique of economic ...
eTaiwan News - 280 related articles »
#
GayPatriot » Obama Blames Bush While Adopting his Policies
May 22, 2009 ... as “Centrism” Obama continues Bush's secrecy policy on mysterious IP trade deal Obama Blames Bush While Adopting his Policies Obama's Bank ...
www.gaypatriot.net/.../obama-blames-bush-while-adopting-his-policies/ - Cached - Similar
#
Cavuto: Since Obama Blames Bush for Economy, Does Bush Get Credit ...
Oct 14, 2009 ... According to Lacamp, if you're going to blame Bush for the banking problems, you should give him at least some credit. ...
newsbusters.org/.../cavuto-obama-blames-bush-economy-does-bush-get-credit-dow-10k - Cached - Similar
#
Obama blames Bush, Wall Street - The Boston Globe
Jul 29, 2008 ... WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama yesterday blamed "irresponsible decisions" by the Bush administration and Wall ...
www.boston.com/news/nation/.../obama_blames_bush_wall_street/ - Similar
#
Obama blames Bush for the historic decline in US employment rates ...
Mar 9, 2009 ... Obama criticized Bush about the unprecedented downturn in US employment. He made a reference to the unemployment rate for February which ...
trendsupdates.com/obama-blames-bush-for-the-historic-decline-in-us-employment-rates/ - Cached - Similar
#
Obama blames Bush | redblueamerica.com
I keep hearing Obama's refrain that he inherited two wars from Bush.( wah, wah, wah) Fact is...he inherited THE WAR from Jimmy Carter, another Nobel Peace ...
redblueamerica.com/blog/2009.../obama-blames-bush-5929 - Cached - Similar
#
Cavuto: Since Obama Blames Bush for Economy, Does Bush Get Credit ...
Oct 14, 2009 ... Macro Portfolio Advisors VP Jim Lacamp says if Bush fault for the economic collapse, you have to give credit for rescue moves made in late ...
www.businessandmedia.org/articles/.../20091014164412.aspx - Cached - Similar
#
Op-Toons: Obama Blames Bush for Saddling Him with "Massive Gum ...
Oct 5, 2009 ... Obama Blames Bush for Saddling Him with "Massive Gum Litter Problem". Washington, D.C.—After blaming former President Bush for current ...
optoons.blogspot.com/.../obama-blames-bush-for-saddling-him-with.html -

That's one page there are 2.3 million other links
I'm suprized you missed it.
[edit on 19-10-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

i listened to a few speeches and ive never heard him blame bush.

post a video.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Because if he spoke publicly every time he was blamed, then he would have more time on the air then Bill Clinton (as a current and former President). Who would want to watch him respond every time the blame game is thrown his way.

And booda:

How many times has Obama mentioned the word "inherited" and not mentioned anything about a sum of money or items from his grandmother? I believe that ratio would be every time to none.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
GWB speak up?

i think its an unspoken rule that the incoming president be given at least One Year in office.... only then can a retired pres. offer diffuse & oblique responses about administration policy.

never talk down a pres. or second-guess his policy or leadership...
that's the press & medias job.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda

could you enlighten me with the accusations, what he has said and where he said it....thanks....

A better and more honest question would be what hasn't Obama blamed on Bush. I'm still waiting for the point where he starts taking responsibility for things that go wrong instead of pointing the finger at someone else.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
well here is his chief of staff [url=http://]http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/10/emanuel-blame-bush-administration-for-national-debt-and-state-of-afghan-war.php?ref=mp[/ url] can we all agree he speaks for the obama white house?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

read the things before you post them. 2 of those articles are relevant the rest actually disprove your point.

he only "blames" him for the economy and the Guantanamo bay thing. but neither of those a valid things to blame on bush because he hasn't fixed either one of those messes yet.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
well here is his chief of staff can we all agree he speaks for the obama white house?

no. because a chief of staff can say anything he wants and no one will pay attention.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

did you check all 2.3 mil links?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Originally posted by booda

A better and more honest question would be what hasn't Obama blamed on Bush. I'm still waiting for the point where he starts taking responsibility for things that go wrong instead of pointing the finger at someone else.

A better and more honest question would be what hasn't Obama blamed on Bush.

he hasnt asked him about 911.

and he still wont let anyone else either.

what about his promises to the truth movement.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reason why bush isnt speaking up because the RNC has him duct taped on his ranch somewhere...

[edit on 10/19/2009 by ugie1028]

link   

Originally posted by manxman2

Well I'll be darned.

Yeah, there's that one. But that's assuming that he believes it wasn't really a terrorist attack and that he's a truther. I've seen no indications of either of those assumptions being true.

link   

reply to post by Doc Tesla

did you check all 2.3 mil links?

ill play this game with you.

...did you?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Originally posted by manxman2

Well I'll be darned.

Yeah, there's that one. But that's assuming that he believes it wasn't really a terrorist attack and that he's a truther. I've seen no indications of either of those assumptions being true.

so you believe the 911 commision report then jenna...?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by manxman2

I honestly haven't read it so I can't answer whether I believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

does anyone have an idea or theory why Bush hasn't addressed any of the obama accusations and blame?

Because they're true? Maybe?

Obama DID inherit this fiscal mess.
Obama DID inherit the economy.
Obama DID inherit two wars from Bush.
Bush DID set up Guantanamo.
Bush DID make irresponsible decisions.

I don't get the question.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Maybe Bush doesn't speak up because Obama's right. It is Bush's fault and Bush's problems Obama has to deal with. Read through that list you posted. They are Bush's problems, just like the bailout.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

while what you said is exactly true, there was no deception when Obama bought the package. He knew what was in the box. Crying about the contents after the fact is weak. Obama promised change. he hinted it would be change for the better. We shall see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join