It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hazelnut The Thread Killer - Present and Accounted For

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hellow ATS Owners, Moderators, Members and Observers. I've been active on this site for about six months now. Today is the day I've chosen to introduce myself. I have no idea why this should be the day but since I haven't taken the time before now, now is as good a time as any.

A couple of years ago I had the opportunity to take advantage of the "good life". I started working full time when I was 14 years old. For over 30 years, I've consistently supported myself without help from anyone. In fact, despite the interferrence and outright manipulation of others, I've managed to achieve an admirable level of success and wealth without benefit of college degrees or influential persons contributing to my rise up the "corporate ladder". Sheer determination and willpower was all it took. And maybe a little intelligence.

So. For the last two years I've been indulging my curiosity on just about every forum subject represented on Above Top Secret. I'm no expert on anything (except human behavior)
but am instead, completely fascinated with accumulating knowledge. I'm not picky about where information comes from. As it happens, I believe that every bit of info that comes my way has intinsic value. Whether an item of knowledge by itself seems irrelevant to anything, I keep tabs on it regardless. One day, enough dots will connect themselves in intriguing ways that will result in solid understanding of certain facts.

Liars are the worst sort of human imaginable. What prompts a person to lie? Now that is a question that should be tirelessly pursued to its logical conclusion. Afterall, if a person will lie about the littlest things, they will lie about everything without conscience or regret. What does it get them? How do liars think they are benefitting themselves by lying? Apparently they are oblivious to the fact that their lies are transparent to everyone except themselves. Its hilarious on one level and sick beyond belief on the next.

I love reading these boards and watching your behavior on them.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Always good to have a fellow Thread Killer on hand. Just remember to target the ones that deal with Blossom Goodchild, or anything that sounds outrageously funny.

Other than that, respect other's ideas (no matter how hilarious they are) and nicely debunk them one at a time. And always remember, you'll never convince a believer, so just give your two cents and let them duke it out amongst themselves.

Welcome aboard the crazy train.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Very good. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance fellow thread killer.

Just how many of us are there do you think? LOL

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hello Hazelnut. Just to let you know, you are my favorite kind of coffee creamer. I enjoy reading your posts.

Welcome, even with the later than expected introduction.

...by the way. Liars are terrible people. I know from experience. My ex-girlfriend is and was very good at it. Until I caught her. She still doesn't admit she was lying. I think her reasoning is just a lack of maturity.

People who lie are just trying to hide something they can't face.

Just like most people do not want to be held responsible for their actions.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Welcome, o Hazelnut the Thread Killer. [smile]

I look forward to discussing the Universe with you. (Did I mention to you that I have a free ebook that shows how we can turn this planet into heaven? It's linked in my sig...)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Hello Hazelnut. Just to let you know, you are my favorite kind of coffee creamer. I enjoy reading your posts.

Welcome, even with the later than expected introduction.

...by the way. Liars are terrible people. I know from experience. My ex-girlfriend is and was very good at it. Until I caught her. She still doesn't admit she was lying. I think her reasoning is just a lack of maturity.

People who lie are just trying to hide something they can't face.

Just like most people do not want to be held responsible for their actions.

OMG!!! It actually took me several moments to figure out how I could be your favorite kind of coffee creamer. Gawd I can be so dumb.

Since you were able to explain so succinctly the behavioral impetus that prompts individuals to lie, I'm humbled and awed. You get a double-bullseye.

I have a hard time respecting liars for some reason. It takes a remarkable kind of person to be truthful in everything. I found that out when my mother forced me to eat a bar of Zest many decades ago. Even though I wasn't lying when she accused me of it, I learned that telling the truth is much better than being perceived as a liar. Now I get myself in trouble by being too honest (if that is even possible!)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Welcome, o Hazelnut the Thread Killer. [smile]

I look forward to discussing the Universe with you. (Did I mention to you that I have a free ebook that shows how we can turn this planet into heaven? It's linked in my sig...)

Amaterasu, thank you so much for your welcome.

I too look forward to discussing the confusing and remarkable universe with you. And I'm now in the process of reading the links in your signature. Who knows? This may be the universes promt that I should not ignore. Muchas gracias mi amigo/amiga.

Abundance in positive terms is welcome. I've had enough of the negative kind to be completely honest.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Amaterasu, thank you so much for your welcome.

My pleasure. [smile]

I too look forward to discussing the confusing and remarkable universe with you. And I'm now in the process of reading the links in your signature. Who knows? This may be the universes promt that I should not ignore. Muchas gracias mi amigo/amiga.

I look forward to your thoughts - either here or U2U if you have that option yet... Thanks!

Abundance in positive terms is welcome. I've had enough of the negative kind to be completely honest.

LOL! Yeah. I know what you mean. If we can get things going...we can make this an awesome place to be - safe from moneyed interest (no money, afterall)... The love of money truly is the root of all evil.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ahh the killer returns to the crime scene
I've been in one or two threads you've posted on. I may not agree with what you say, but I've found your posts to be in general very well thought out. Hope to see some more threads w/ your brand of killing on them

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Your kitty avatar scares me. Its starting to look, well, uhm, normal. Yikes.

Thank you for stopping by to say hey.

new topics

top topics

join