It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Disclosure question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
now we have some governments releasing ufo documents. why would it take the u.s.a government to release thier documents for et closure to happen? are the other gov'ts not 100% proof? why does it have to be the u.s.a to release files before we consider it disclosure it seems? we aren't the only country that see ufo's. so if the u.s.a says ets are real then everyone is satisfied? why not if brazil or france say it everyone cant be satisfied?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The releasing of files from any goverment, doesn't add up to disclosure. All it says is "yes, we've been looking into it" And that's a far cry from "yes, we have definatly been visited"

As Nick Pope said, that's pretty much all that's going to come out (of the brittish goverment anyway) There will be no big *jazz hands* style disclosure.

UNless the predictions are right (which they never are) We'll just have to make do with common sense and overwhealming circumstancial evidence. Anyway, you don't need any goverment to tell you what it's ok to think. The truth is the truth to you, no matter what that truth is.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
so why is everyone cheering for obama to tell the truth about ufos then?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Who is cheering? I haven't heard about anyone asking him to sat anything about it?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by I-want-2-c-a-UFO

I know full disclosure for me would not be releasing documents.Full disclosure for me would be would be alien contact them landing and setting up some kinda relationship either hostile or friendly, hard to tell which it would be since Ive seen so many different stories of so many types of aliens.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just read the Revalation the aliens if they even excits are going to be the ANTICHRIST and the 1 world leader or it will be a set up to make us think thier aliens if they say human looking aliens are aliens I am not buying it.

Even if one of thier paid scienctist says thier DNA is not human, it will be a trick.

I believe thier out thier somewere I dought they know about the real ones though but they will use aliens to trick us into thinking we need the NWO.

The reavalation was wrote by somebody whether it was god or aliens are just some crazy nut that had visions I believe they will come to pass and then we will finally get peace for who ever is left after the 7 yers of hell to come.

Sorry the first 3 1/2 yrs will be a false peace then he turns in to a ***hole and kills most of us

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
My invaluable 2 cents.

If France came out and offically proclaimed we are not alone, then gave some very strong reviewed evidence, that would be good enough for me.

As it was stated, releasing files is not disclosure...its simply releasing files. This could be a prelude to disclosure...a sort of dipping the toes into the water and see reactions as more info comes out, but until that moment where you have a authoritive voice backed with scientists and others, then its simply a guessing game.

Why the USA? well, the USA likes to consider itself to be pioneers, not afraid of change and openness...this is the theory behind the nation. I think its a matter of pride for Americans to hope that its our government that comes forward first offically and yes, if China came forward first, the world would be stunned, restructured, then perhaps relieved that that secret is out and over...but I think the Americans would be a bit sad and resentful that the government here chose to let others break the new ground.

I would also imagine that the people in the UK would be similarly disappointed in their leaders if it wasnt the PM, France would grump at their president, etc...

So, in this area, whomever speaks up first, wins...but first off, they have to make sure the evidence is there, it cannot be denied, it be presented in such a way to minimize civil disobediance, and of course some very good stories of why it took them so long to disclose (assuming it has been known for a long time).

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
When it comes to UFOs and ETs, the US Government is the most trusted source of information.

They're the government, they'll never hide anything from us.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The US government is not going to disclose the existence of aliens all by itself. I'm not suggesting it, I'm promising it.

How do you reveal an "unknown". Try this...tell your friends one night "There's someone in the house with us. I don't know where, I don't know who, they are stronger and smarter than us, and I don't know what they want...but someone is in this house and you can't leave". Comforting isn't it?

Imagine if you were president and you said "Time to tell the public aliens are real--today is the day!". You have a press conference, maybe show some films, documents...whatever evidence you care to show. You as president have now made the US the "pipeline" and responsible party for every question the world has about aliens. I'm sure Russia and China would be extremely happy to paint you in a bad light as a "co-conspirator" and "sell out of the human race" to aliens. "What other secrets is the US hiding???" would be the headlines. Even your own country would be suspicious--look at the nonsense we have with Obama, and before that we had "Hitler" Bush (as some liked to paint him), "Slick Willy" Bill Clinton, and CIA George Bush, and nuclear war lover Ronald Reagan....it goes on and on with the distrust, now throw aliens in the mix. Not Star Trek "be your buddy" aliens, but "I have no clue how powerful and manipulative or even good or evil" aliens.

This absolutely will not happen. It is of no benefit to the US to do this. It will be an international delegation that reveals the truth. My guess is that the international group already exists and has role played this out and will continue to keep the info secret until the aliens are willing to reveal themselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
im not sure how you can say it is of no use. it would unify the nation similar to 9/11. It would give the government the illusion of trust, which would enable them to more freely impose their agenda.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What trust could you "prove", or what agenda could you promote if the aliens ran the show? The US doesn't have any power behind this, the aliens have the power--the US is only saying we acknowledge there are aliens. If they do it alone, then everyone is going to want to know what the US is not revealing (since obviously they've held information back for years) and they're not going to believe them because the US is supposedly a superpower, until the aliens come down on to the stage and start taking questions on their own. How does a US president answer questions about the biggest day in humanity when he doesn't have any answers?

The aliens are a HUGE leap for humanity. It goes beyond anything the US or the whole of the world could manipulate for political gain...the fear is: what have the aliens been controlling in our lives or history (or future) that we can't even imagine. We already know they can turn on/off both US and USSR nuclear missiles at will--unless you want to call both militaries most trusted people liars.

The whole game of Monopoly is over. In fact we may not even be a part of the game, we're suddenly just the pieces and not the players. We have no say whatsoever.

The first contact is like revealing the Olympic Gods are real...how do you have an "agenda" over that? You don't control gods. So my opinion is no way the US does this alone. And hopefully the aliens fear a real God or a power stronger than themselves, or see us as equals to a degree...otherwise we're in trouble.

The UN or some other international group will reveal the aliens when the aliens allow us to as partners or force us to as possible enemies.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I don't believe that the U.S. government will ever have a ' disclosure ' on UFO's , because most if not all that information is now in the hands of corporate powers that , through time have claimed propietory rights over the all data. www.examiner.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
www.maar.us...
THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL CIVILIZATIONS DIFFER A LOT.
Greens, grays, Reptiles, etc are evil.
There are good humanoids of Nordic type.
Learn to discern before you meet them! It is quite possible Obama to make a disclosure for those who aided US hi-tech with the Nuclear power and space technology, that is not necessarily benevolent gift for the humankind. Rather brought us to the brink of extinction.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
www.maar.us...
THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL CIVILIZATIONS DIFFER A LOT.
Greens, grays, Reptiles, etc are evil.
There are good humanoids of Nordic type.
Learn to discern before you meet them! It is quite possible Obama to make a disclosure for those who aided US hi-tech with the Nuclear power and space technology, that is not necessarily benevolent gift for the humankind. Rather brought us to the brink of extinction.

CERN dimensional portal, official position www.theregister.co.uk...

Roswell behind Hi-tech leap
"Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fiber optic technologies, Particle beams, Electromagnetic propulsion systems, Depleted uranium projectiles, Stealth capabilities, and many others! How do I know? I was in charge! (A matter of public record)I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it.
--Colonel Philip Corso Army Intelligence officer, former head of the Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development department at the Pentagon. Four years director of intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff
www.subversiveelement.com...
netscientia.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by I-want-2-c-a-UFO

In my opinion, disclosure is happening as we speak. Governments are releasing documents all over the world, scientists (REAL scientists with academic background) engage in UFO-research - and are getting results, more and more UFO-related headlines in mainstream media in several countries etc. etc.

Step by step, people are getting ready...
It will not happen overnight.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I agree 100 % disclosure is happening as we speak,
little by little major power countries are releasing info and or making us comfortable with the idea of UFO, The Vatican etc..

I do believe disclosure will happen by the year end

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Assuming the ET are required may be assuming too much.
There is overwhelming evidence that the elite want the
technology all to themselves.
So the ET will not disclose.
And the elite will not disclose.

top topics

join