It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War On Terror: NewsCorp. is the New Battle Front and was the 5th Column undermining US!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences.

Topic: War On Terror: NewsCorp. is the New Battle Front and is the 5th Column [wiki] undermining US!

Explanation: This thread was inspired by my posts to this recent ATS thread White House Escalates War at Fox News. which cemented some things in my head and after some research I am totally sure I'm on the right track!

1stly News Corp., like the US federal government is a Global Corporation!

Corporate Enterprises [freedictionary.com]

Multinational Corporation [freedictionary.com]

Corporate Enterprises [LEGAL freedictionary.com]

Fox News Channel [foxnews.com] [Owned by Fox Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of News Corporation]

Fox News Channel [wiki]

News Corporation [wiki]

2ndly Fox News Channel is acting as a paid Mercenary [wiki] / Private Military Army [wiki] for News Corp. [under the leadership and direction of Rupert Murdoch]

Mercenaries/PMC's [globalsecurity.org].

3rdly This Mercenary organization is employing the methods of Cyberwarfare! [wiki] in a global CyberWar [rand.org] attack against the whitehouse/POTUS by employing the illegal methods of Propaganda![wiki]

This Downloadable Book by Dr Julie Mehan [$70US$ cost at 27001.com] might shine a light on how to fight back!

4th The whitehouse/POTUS is not so silent on this matter of propaganda! [ foxnews .com Source ]

So, by proxy the POTUS is saying he is ready for Battle!

Personal Disclosure: As an Australian I'm highly concerned that this has the potential to end in bloodshed for News Corp. and those whom it employs to do its dirty work! i.e Fox News etc! Australia, under Howard, was in the Iraq War boots and all with the US in a coalition of the willing [which acted illegally and without UN endorsement according to the UN] and I see no reason for Rudd not to support Obama in his own private War just as we did 6yrs ago for Bush!

P.S For those of you who still think the US government can't declare War on a Corporation I direct your attention to the Krupp, Flick and I.G Farben Trials for warcrimes at the end of WW2!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

join