It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bull # worms! A BTS CDC ALLERT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hello, I am Dr. What U KNO. (BTSCDC),

I want to inform you about a serious infection plaguing Above Top Secret. The infection is BSW1S or Bull # worms.

BSW1S is a blood born pathogen that primarily infects the frontal lobe of the brain. Once embedded the worm excretes an enzyme that robs the host of any cognitive function specifically the ability to detect bull # when they read it. It is a host specific pathogen that relies on already tuned responses within the brain to function.

See in people, the bull # worm interacts with the brain, and makes the person, who normally would be a sane and rational individual spew hate and misinformation from every orifice of their body. In this hate filled crazed state any nonsensical notion that enters the infected mind will be perceived as truth to the person infected with the bull # worm. Thus the virus is transmitted from one individual to another.

Hence the host will believe any bull # that they read or hear as long as they already have a propensity to believe that bull # anyway.

Unfortunately the long term effects of exposure to the bull # worm are fatal.

Case Study Muammar Abu Minyar al Gaddafi

Strong caution is suggested, the following is a real case of advanced SBW1S and may be disturbing to some viewers

As you can plainly see, exposure to BSW1S must be avoided at all costs. The terminal phase of this disease is quite sad to watch. But there is hope.

I believe with vigorous and repeated injections of truth the BSW1S worm will in fact die in early onset cases. It is of course important to diagnose and treat each case of BSW1S as soon as possible for the maximum effect and to cure the victim of this unfortunate and debilitating disease.

But note that not all cases of BSW1S can be treated, and patients will often be combative in the receipt of vaccination. Don't be discouraged, but do take all necessary precautions against clinical transmission of this potentially deadly pathogen. Please note that BSW1S is primarily transmitted over electronic media. (news websites, blogs, forums, chat rooms etc) BSW1S is the only human virus that is currently known to be multimedia transferred.

Thank you

Dr. What U KNO. (BTSCDC)

[edit on 10/19/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I believe with vigorous and repeated injections of truth the BSW1S worm will in fact die in early onset cases.

I hate to inform you, Dr. Kno, that I have been in contact with someone who has contracted the BSW1S worm
and repeated injections of the truth have not had one indication of effect... It must be a highly advanced case... Is there still hope for me?

Has my exposure set my fate?
Is it too late?

Please inject me, Dr. Kno, with as much truth as you can right away, repeatedly and vigorously, for I fear my brain may be melting as I write this!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It's ok, Benovlent Heritic, By your concerted effort to find a cure for BSW1S shows that the infection hasn't infected your frontal lobe, as you can immediately identify cases of BSW1S in the general population.

But those without help who continue to refuse help may be terminal patients. It's an unfortunate reality of the BSW1S Virus. Sometimes you just cannot help those infected.

While we struggle for a cure, we must realize that there are those infected with the disease. We must try as we might to counsel them but remember that the only people that can be cured are those that realize they are in fact infected.

[edit on 10/19/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
ahhhhh,a troll gathering! do you guys get together and chant or something?

i always love the "i know everything group".
don't you guys realize its always the same names that spew this crap?

there is a large box of logic on your lawn...don't trip over it.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Joke forum man, lighten up. Have a laugh. Least try to laugh.

new topics

top topics

join