It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to protect from the psychic attack ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonK

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
HAARP has been messing severely with my uplinks and defender capabilities. I am a victim of attacks via HAARP and can't tell anyone because no one will beleive me. Evidently I hold enough sway on how things go by myself alone that they are targeting me specifically. Glad to see I'm not the only one being subjected to it however my ordeal has been going on since roughly the 2002/2003 timeframe.

Talk yap on a celeb nothing happens, talk yap on say, The Rothschilds and expect a response. It's like we've been bugged without being bugged as they sure know when we are active using our lines and they are somehow monitoring our feeds and transmissions.

I'm to the point now where if I type it on my cpu or think it - it happens. I recently was working on an ongoing doc in Word banning discrimination against gay people and in less then 2 months the Matthew Shepard Act was signed into law. This is only a small minute fraction of the items I've been involed in.

What makes you so special? Why would "they" be targeting you? This is hilarious. Where did you get this idea that HAARP is messing with your psychic abilities? Please tell me how this process works. I don’t know much about HAARP and I certainly didn’t know that it was used to terrorize people this way.

I, unlike many people on this board have been on the inside and know way too much about how things really are as well as having an uncanny abllity to connect things. I know more then most on this board on the underground topics. I say something and within two weeks it happens. If you can forsee an item occuring you can in effectively stop it cold. This is a typical delay tactic used. Keep the target delayed as long as possible to make sure whatever you are planning has a chance to either happen or manifest itself.

Say you see a politician being killed, some entity will keep your mind distracted long enough to carry out the attack and once the attack is over you get left alone. That kind of deal.

Psychics, spirituals are the greatest threat to the NWO as we can affect change much faster and do it without firing one shot or by blowing up one building as well as not having a need to take one life. The perfect weapon.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Why did you avoid part of my post? How did you come to the conclusion that HAARP is responsible for your problems? Please explain how this process works. Tell me how HAARP is messing with your psychic abilities. I want to know the specifics.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Suggestion to OP:

"Psychic Self Defense" by Dion Fortune

www.amazon.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
1)

SMILE and laugh as hard as you can.
Bring forth you most memorable happy events into your mind.
Feel that happening again, and again, so strong that you can
feel you are viewing inside the memory.

Pick up a pen and paper and write what you consider your gems in life
(love, friendship, happiness) if you are completely lost into fear. One
thing leads to another, and the cumulative process will get you out.

The sillyness of youth helps these matters alot.

2)

Talk about it with someone you love, if they really mean something
in your life they will stand by your side no matter what.

When depression comes, go for a walk and then run.
Dont think, focus on breath and reaching the next street lamp.

Take a heavy shower, and when you exhale visualize the thrash going
away from you, down the drain, into oblivion.

3)

Understand chi, orgone, prana, chakras, OBE, NDE, ETHER, ASTRAL.

Warning: at this level, you will start to change your mind.

Thing is, are you really ready to stop being into the prey/predator games
of the ego? How much you have invested will come back at you, claiming
your compliance with guilt and fear from the unknown.

Heads up: after a while, you will change your decoding mechanism, and
real knowledge will start to be available to you, like grey pictures to
full color.

Peace!

[]´s

RP

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonK

Why did you avoid part of my post? How did you come to the conclusion that HAARP is responsible for your problems? Please explain how this process works. Tell me how HAARP is messing with your psychic abilities. I want to know the specifics.

It did, re read the post. If I get too close into discovering or uncovering a secret my head begins too freeze up. Say I'm talking about cars or something insignificant nothing happens. It only happens when I'm connecting things.

Weather is also a major contributor factor, on a crystal clear sunny day everything is fine and dandy and runs smoothly, have it be ultra cloudy to full on severe thunderstorms it gives me hell.

Spiritual transmissions work similair to radio waves. Clean path no disturbance. I however have at least 40 - 50 feeds at any given point in time active. All rooting from different datum points with most not being from Earth origin. My core 4 lines are my most powerful. 1 is for ultra classified work transmission, 1 is for uplinks with family and friends, 1 is for uplinks to pending orders the 4th isn't to be discussed.

As stated earlier in this thread I can stop a paranormal-supernatural attack from happening but only if the person did not do anything to warrant the attack. On cases like what the OP encountered can and has been known to lead to the opening of an even larger conspiracy. If you think those lines and the like aren't monitored you have got another thing coming.

Certain specifics cannot be spoken of due to the sensitive and classified nature of as quite a few investigations that continue to remain open and cannot jeopardize anything currently ongoing.

I'm going to send you a triple shot of positively charged karmatic white light to you so that you do not fall under the same attack plan.

All who posted and gave positive advice should have a batch to them before the end of the weekend.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

[edit on 2-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You still haven't explained how HAARP works. I still don't know how you figured out how it's HAARP that is messing with your psychic abilities.

I'm sure you're a nice guy but you seem to have some serious mental issues. You really should get some professional help. It would appear that you're suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. You can manage this and with time you can lead a healthy happy life.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I wish I could but what I can say must be vague as I do not unintentionally expose or show my vulnerability point or God forbid someone else's.

Your answers for HAARP are provided in the following links :

en.wikipedia.org...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Weather modification, ionospheric manipulation.

By strengthening of the Earth's electromagnetic field which is the global energy signature hinders communication between psychics and people like me.

Now, stop asking for information and do a web search of it.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I wish I could but what I can say must be vague as I do not unintentionally expose or show my vulnerability point or God forbid someone else's.

Your answers for HAARP are provided in the following links :

en.wikipedia.org...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Weather modification, ionospheric manipulation.

By strengthening of the Earth's electromagnetic field which is the global energy signature hinders communication between psychics and people like me.

Now, stop asking for information and do a web search of it.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

My firewall security is pertinent above all else at this point. I cannot reveal anything that can be used to weaken it further effectively knocking me off my grid.

Too much electromagnetic activity or adverse atmospheric interference (weather changed, sudden climatic changes, sudden/radical temperature variations/deviations, excessive cloudiness, prolonged moisture exposure, unseasonable temperatures, unseasonable climatic patterns, erratic weather sequences and patterns, unforseen weather anomalies)

Good day, not hot not cold, no wind, no rain no clouds on the very rarer by the day days that we've been seeing less and less of makes me feel great.

Between Apr 2008 - June 2008 it rained for something like 75 out of 90 days that was one of the worse periods I've ever felt. Took me well into 2009 to finally recover from that one.

I based this on how I feel versus regional and global weather patterns and noticed that everytime it rains big or snows big in my region I feel like crap and when it don't I feel absolutely great.

Discovered in the 2003-2004 Timeframe after it went into overdrive around 2002 when chemtrail operations spiked multifold. I can tell when a new batch is being used and they should be on Batch 10.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angelx666 The only person that can protect you is Jesus Christ. If someone does something to hurt you, don't try and hurt them back, you are only hurting yourself. Also don't get involved in the occult, as it will allow evil spirits to bother you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join