It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The topic of Reptilians, Draconians, Nagas..have been around for a number of years now, and theories are innumerable..When i began the 'waking up' process some time ago and was researching and delving into new (well, new to me) subjects, I came across this theory of Reptilian beings and Reptilians who are running and manipulating this world and our lives..To be entirely honest i laughed myself silly at first, it was the basic break down that made it sound anything but serious to me 'giant lizard men from outter space' for example..But despite my laughing and brushing off the topic, i wasnt able to shake the thought from my mind for some reason, giving in to the niggling at the back of my mind i returned to my favorite studies of Mythology, religions and cultural lores of ancient times..all of which i have had a very strong interest in over the years since i became old enough to properly research those interests..and the clicks started to resound.. Ancient myth and legend is awash with reptilian like beings, winged serpents, dragons of course, many many cults were established to worship the serpent such as the fairly well known of still 'The Brotherhood Of The Snake'..ancient artwork, carvings, stories and histories world wide share these beliefs..parts of the world that, at the time, did not have the means to travel across the globe as we can in our time, so copying from other cultures isnt overly plausable..
I havent entirely bought this theory, but it certainly looks far more probable and not at all as mad as it initially comes off as..I know that youtube is full of videos of supposed Reptilian shape shifters in the form of political icons, shape shifting with the correct knowledge of molecular sciences (which advanced races are most likely to have) is completely possible.. Magicians and Occult practitioners have known this throughout centuries..but that isnt to say the youtube vids are real, at least not the vast majority that are out, but still, looking at said reptilian leaders in 'normal' views i always find that eyes and facial features do indeed seem to have something...wrong with them..though its never easy to place my finger on what it is..its there none the less..
The purpose of this thread is for a couple reasons: the outward hostility i have seen here on this topic in other threads, viciously and often childeshly, calling their fellow members names and denying they have any intelligence for their belief in these beings, is horrendous..
I am really really curious and interested in others views on the Reptilians and am starting this post in my sincere hopes that any of you wish to speak here on your beliefs on the subject
Name calling, viciousness and out right mean-ness isnt needed, its an open discussion and i would really like to see how others feel and think on the matter.

thank you for your time (in hopeful advance)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I agree with you that the historical prevalence of references to Reptilians and the like makes it difficult to dismiss the idea entirely.

Assuming that there is some truth to this, I am able to "buy into it" to the extent that evil, reptilian behaviours could be the result of the Reptilian Complex (R-Complex).

I am no expert on this, but if you research this on the 'Net, it refers to a researcher's theory that there is a part of the brain that reptiles and mammals have in common. It controls more primitive behaviours such as fight-or-flight, and anger/rage. This doesn't account for the reported physical manifestations and abilities of Reptilians such as shapeshifting, but to some extent provides me with some explanation for treacherous behaviours that I have witnessed.

While I can't go so far as to say that I outright believe in these beings, I'd like to think that I'm open-minded enough not to rule out the possibility yet.

As for the negative feedback to which you refer, it comes as no surprise given how blinding intolerance can be. The mere admission that I am sitting on the fence on this topic will likely be enough to subject me to some degree of criticism and labeling.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

i couldnt agree with you more. history lets us know that Great Britain, this tiny island could stage over 5 plus wars at one given time? hmm, to say the least. the gold around the planet. check out how many tons have been pulled out of the ground in Africa, Australia, U.S. where is it all at? in some safe depository! lol highly doubtful. ever wonder why there seems to be a war or an encursion in almost every year of our history? i could get more elaborate, but i choose not to maybe down the road, but your consciousness, is speeking wise words to you!!
nice post

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thank you both for the replies to the OP, i agree completely that there remains too much information leading to this possibility of Reptilian life forms to just ignore.. I would also imagine that they are more interdimensional beings than anything else.. just as demons, anels and spirits are, just in different frequency zones so to say.. i cant thank you enough tatersalad, for saying its my subconcious mind that is alerting me at this time especially..others would just take that it as dillusions i am sure! But there have been a number of cases where it just seems blatently obvious that something just isnt..quite right with the person, and there have also been a number of shape shifting glimpses that looking into closer do not appear computer modified or photoshopped at all, while others on the same subject matter are very obviously fakes..some can seriously give me goosebumps.. when i find the links to the one i mean specifically i will post it, i believe its the Minister of Defense..
Also, if anyone is on Youtube, have you seen anything by a guy named Stargods? very interesting, if anyone wants i can post some of his videos here at some point

its late and i appear to be ramblin at the moment, so i will end here for the night ..thank you again for the responses!

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Full_Vision]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
But what can we do to see them? There must be some equipment we could use?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by loctite

Krptonite!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yahshua/Jesus said that you will know "them" by how they act/speak...

"They" are hybrids/Nephilim/tares that now look just like "us".

"They" are no longer "goliaths/etc".

Don't dismiss "The Man" Yahshua/Jesus which is easy to do with all the disinformation/misinformation that is coming from "them/hybrids".

"The Way/Christians" hold the "Manual/Bible" on who and what these beasts are.

I have seen "them" shape shift. What I saw was more like a goofy dwarfish person shape shift into a powerful cool looking guy. No "reptile" features just more like a "hybrid" that could present himself as something more powerful that what "he/they" actually are.

"They" are monsters that gain power from others... you will understand how if you study "The Manual" and are a "Child of God".

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply Kogdog
I am not a christian, and i dont believe in oranized religion of any sect really, but i do believe in a God mind, the infinite..Though i do disagree with Christianity as a whole, i do believe the bible when it comes to the Old Testament only..the information within the book is astounding on all levels..and its most likely a good text of things to come..

I found an interesting section from The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
men there were who delved into darkness,
using dark magic, calling up beings
from the great deep below us.
Forth came they into this cycle.
Formless were they of another vibration,
existing unseen by the children of earth-men.
Only through blood could they have formed being.
Only through man could they live in the world.

In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
driven below to the place whence they came.
But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.
Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.

Chillingly acurate i would think!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by loctite

I dont really have any answer for this as i havent got a clue lol
But, i would imagine that anytime one wishes to look into an alternate dimension where these beings most likely reside, the use of mind altering states and meditation are the best ways to do so.. they can be summoned from ancient texts if anyone can ever find it, but i wouldnt say thats a good idea! Meditation and mind alteration is the safest approach to try..( for trances or out of body experience its always a good idea to keep a spoon of honey or sugar by your side to eat in case you get stuck or lost within the dimension you are in, however when one isnt in their body so to say i am not sure how they are meant to do so..its the same thing recommended though for people who are in the middle of a very bad lsd/mescaline/shroom trip, so the same idea )

As for actually catching them shapeshifting, the ones that reside on our planet in this dimension they are said to lose control over their form when they are stressed or angered or preoccupied in general, which is why so many television captures have happened..but it does happen fast and most people dont see it even if standing in front of the being while it happens though they might feel uneasy or feel something isnt 'right'..

A video on the topic i found useful at the start of my search
the same guy has tons of info and well worth checking out

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/DYtps74MkR4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Oh... thanks for that info! That's one for my "Keepers" folder.

Spot on insight into these critters that really have taken over Planet Weasel.

I used to have a hard time believing all the 911 conspiracy theories until I finally accepted that "they/hybrids" are here and "they" have indeed taken over. That would explain why so many media personnel, military, politicians, etc all seem to keep their mouths shut... something that I thought would be impossible. Unless... "they" as written in your post...
In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.

Yeshua called "them" tares.... they look like us...
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. Mat 13:24-30

An ATSer by the name of "undo" wrote the following that is also very insightful....
The Fallen Angels, in most cases, are extra-terrestrials, responsible for many (if not all) legitimate accounts of abductions and sightings. They have employed technology to mimic the works of God down through the millennia. By manipulating the physical realm with dramatic outcomes, they have convinced many that the spiritual does not exist and that all instances of the miraculous are/were simply clever aliens using technology or explainable by the sciences, as they have done for thousands of years. They've implanted their hybrids in the highest offices of our lands and in the seats of power of every major institution and corporation, for as long as there have been seats of power to sit upon. If you've ever wondered why you couldn't get ahead in life, no matter how hard you tried, you have only to give thanks for your humanity (and do give thanks for it). The invisible ceiling we've all suspected existed in the higher echelons of power, does indeed exist. We may no longer have to wear our place in the caste system boldly painted our foreheads today, but that doesn't mean we aren't still categorized for success or failure from the moment of birth. Any variation or deviation from the poverty and servitude normally assigned the lowly human race by the fallen angels and their prodigy, is truly a miracle of God. If you're successful, give thanks to God, repeatedly, because literally billions of humans down through the history of planet Earth have not been as fortunate.

Mini sermon alert....

You might want to take another look a Yeshua. These "monsters" are flesh and blood eaters.
Ummm... all that "Blood of the Lamb/Yeshua" info in both the Tanakh and NT is how you rid yourself of these critters. "They" won't touch anyone or anything with the "Blood of God".

End of mini sermon... not pushing my "faith"... it's just where I am coming from.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I was like you used to be like too , ie I'd laugh it all off and thought it ridiculous. Then something - can't recall what - got me looking into it all and I did alot of research into it and began to change my mind. I don't know if you have read it but there's a good book about the reptilian presence as mentioned in many ancient texts....the book is called "Flying Serpents and Dragons" and is by R A Boulay.
There is also an excellent and intelligent 2 hour long documentary by the ENIGMA CHANNEL in their SECRET SPACE series looking into this issue...have a look for it on you tube, there are a few different secret space ones there but the blurb will tell you which one I'm on about as will mention reptilians in it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm convinced there is SOMETHING that binds the rich and powerful of this world. And I don't mean the elite CEO's, politicians, celebs etc. I mean the very very elite that you and I have never heard of and probably have never seen who really pull the strings throughout the world. If you want to call it the R Complex, Reptillians or some alien race hiding in disguise as humans it makes a lot of sense. I can't simply chaulk up all the evil certain groups of human beings have done throughout history to simple human nature. No way. Good post and very interesting.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

thank you very much for the book and documentary suggestion, i will certainly check them out! That is really the reason i stopped laughing so to say is researching past ancient 'myths' some places being scarily obvious..I have watched a few of the Secret Space videos but havent seen the one you mentioned, all excited now to watch! lol
They (the Reptilians) would have to be quite a serious issue to face if all our feelings on the matter are correct..

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I know exactly what you mean with this.. i would bet that we- the masses- havent a clue whos really running things, most likely never in the public eye, names unknown kind of thing.. that said, for all we know they could be well known and highly praised actors! Either way though it does make complete sense (and thats where being told ones insane comes from) lol...from what i am piecing together is that we as the beings we now are on this Earth chose for some reason we cant now remember (mass amnesia) to incarnate here on the planet, but all plans were shot to pieces when we arrived as a more hostile race took over first and enslaved us all..
ok, i hear the men with the straightjackets on the way, but its just a theory from info over the past months.. i think all anyone can do is surmise right now and hopefully time will indeed tell

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

I am really glad that you liked the verse from the Emerald Tablets, i only found it a couple weeks back, but i did read it with my jaw to my chin!
And its not preaching when given in the form of information, if that makes sense.. thank you for posting it, again, it seems ever so blatent when reading such scriptures with 'new eyes' on many topics i am noticing, many thanks!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Star and Flag, Full_Vision, but be aware, you will be called names over this post. I have knowledge of these "things," (no other word to describe them) and so do many others, most have been ridiculed and laughed at, and told to take Prozac of some other mind altering drugs.

I first heard of these creatures from coal miners in West Virginia in the late 1950s. I once posted that story here, in this forum, and was called everything but a free white man, and i got some real nasty U2s over it. There are those who seek to keep them hidden for all time, or until they are ready to rule over us. Only together can we expose and defeat them.
Here are a few books on this subject matter.

www.amazon.com...=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Reptilians&x=15&y=14

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I don't know how to embed you tube vids but here's a link to the page where you can watch the vid :

Secret Spcae: Alien Invasion

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

The "fallen angels" were a faction of the creator gods who did not agree with the other faction. Most of the ancient texts from around the world that talk about the gods recant how the gods were often at odds with one another and sometimes there was war between them . The "GOD" of the bible is taken to be just some figurehead / leader of one of the ET factions rather than some supreme being. Let's face it, Jehovah went around acting like Hitler. He was hardly the supreme creator of the universe, just a megalomaniac tyrant.

It's really important I think to consider the accounts of the gods from ALL cultures, not just the Christian- Biblical take on things. If you read the Indian epics they talk about interplanetary wars between the gods, terrifying weapons etc and a race of ETs who were reptilian......The Sumerian tales likewise recount the gods being at odds with each other, warring, etc. It's also worth remembering the Sumerian tales were written down LONG before the OT and it's a pretty well known fact with researchers and scholars alike that alot of the OT take on creation and the "gods" was taken from those earlier tales. Some of the Indian epics are also alot older thatn the OT.

If we are to try and piece together some truths then all available historical texts must be taken into account and cross referenced for similarities. It's a big mistake to rely on any one religious belief.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by KOGDOG

The "fallen angels" were a faction of the creator gods who did not agree with the other faction. Most of the ancient texts from around the world that talk about the gods recant how the gods were often at odds with one another and sometimes there was war between them . The "GOD" of the bible is taken to be just some figurehead / leader of one of the ET factions rather than some supreme being. Let's face it, Jehovah went around acting like Hitler. He was hardly the supreme creator of the universe, just a megalomaniac tyrant.

It's really important I think to consider the accounts of the gods from ALL cultures, not just the Christian- Biblical take on things. If you read the Indian epics they talk about interplanetary wars between the gods, terrifying weapons etc and a race of ETs who were reptilian......The Sumerian tales likewise recount the gods being at odds with each other, warring, etc. It's also worth remembering the Sumerian tales were written down LONG before the OT and it's a pretty well known fact with researchers and scholars alike that alot of the OT take on creation and the "gods" was taken from those earlier tales. Some of the Indian epics are also alot older thatn the OT.

If we are to try and piece together some truths then all available historical texts must be taken into account and cross referenced for similarities. It's a big mistake to rely on any one religious belief.

My take on the "God/Gods" enigma is that too many cooks spoil the broth.

Some characterize "life" as "The Matrix/Program".

I define "life" as a play that was scripted from the beginning just as it is.

So... yeah... I'm with the "One God" crowd that understands that there are "those" who would like to be "gods" but are not.

"Pieces" of other "historical texts" offer glimpses into "truths" not so much because other "texts" desire to lead us to "truths" but that in their deceptive intent these other "texts" must give away some "truths" in order to attract and thereby mislead the reader.

We are here to learn that we are not "gods".

Absolutely right.... never ever eat the "forbidden fruit".

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Personally, i do believe all religious texts, all mythological accounts and so forth should always be taken into account, the consistencies to be found in doing so have to be of some importance! It was amazing to me, for example that i looked into, researched etc ancient myth and legend since was young, but not until the past couple of years had i started looking at myth as more probable histories..it might be wrong to do in some instances, but i think its more worth doing than to not..

new topics

top topics

join