It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaerax?? and the arcturian base underground?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This sounds crazy i know but hey for what its worth, I have been told of this name many times in dreams and also through psychic transfiguration of my previous wife!! ( long story) , i know this sounds unbelievable but its the gods honest truth, i have nothing to lose, just maybe someone out there has had a similar experience....i was told that Jaerax is looking for me and he is a leader of the arcturians underground , and to be careful of Shiva as she watches me in the shadows, then something about its in the water..... this happened on a few occasions with the same information, my wife and the people who told me this had no knowledge they told me this in there sleep in some kind of trance....i then had an out of body experience where everything in the room was the opposite way to what it should and somebody spoke to me, but i cant remember exactly what was said, when i woke up it was sudden and i felt eloctrocuted, my wife at the time said i was speaking in a strange language, i only know english to my knowledge ....to stop this being a long post i will stop there... this is not a joke btw this is totally genuine...i have been looking for answers to this for 2 years now and have made a little progress... how can i dream and experience something that ties in with at least 6 different people some of which never even met me before....bizarre ..the place name Landan was mentioned as well ...though there is a village in canada by this name if that helps

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think maybe this is a little too confusing for my first post on here lol ....been dyin to get it off my chest for a while though .... maybe the time is not yet... i can imagine how crazy i sound to people who don't yet know me ... better start with the more rational stuff lol

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nothing's too crazy for these boards...

To help us comprehend, how about a little help with punctuation, paragraphs, complete sentences, etc.?

Not banging on you. It's just that large block paragraphs containing thoughts, experiences, requests, etc. tend to make us shiver... (brrrr.)

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Guess i kinda just blurted it all out lol , no offence taken dirtjockey. I was just dyin t o blurt it all out I will start it again sometime if anyone seems interested enough, thanks man

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'll hear anyone out once....
once...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How can I show that I am interested? Please tell more.

new topics

top topics

join