It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demythtified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hello All,

I've been reading ATS for while. Since around 2008 or so. On and off. Bits and pieces.
For the first time felt an urge to reply to a topic and registered. So here I am.

About myself:

Female, single mother of 3 teens, working full time in Education & IT.
Living in The Netherlands, Europe
Looking for my own truth and nothing but my own truth.

Areas of interest:

Conspiracies
Politics & Shadow Government
UFO's & Crop Formations
Channeling
New Age Spirituality
Neo Paganism
New Energy & Technology
Unified Field Theories
Symbols & Mythology
Fantasy Literature
Art
RPG Games
Food
World Music

Too much to know and too little time to find out!

Thanks for having me,

Myth

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ats.

Glad you took the step into signing up, and may that lead to some good conversation.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Welcome!

Come over and visit us in belowtopsecret when you feel info overload!

[edit on 19-10-2009 by AccessDenied]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Gosh, it is hard to get my post count up, for I am the kind of person that would only post if I think I have something sensible and of value to contribute to a thread (which most of the time, honestly... I don't think I have). As a matter of fact I love reading all different points of view on a topic and use those as a springboard to draw my own conclusions. To me, the broad variety of points of view is the value of ATS. ATS not only brings me the news, it also allows me to absorb different opinions on what is happening.

Now I finally have some news from the Netherlands that I think is very interesting (and I haven't seen here on ATS), and I can't post it because my post count isn't high enough!!

Well, I guess I am forced to start making 15 redundant comments to other threads now for the mere purpose of posting the one news item that I think has value...
Weird policy...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

Hey and welcome!

Its not a weird policy...

People create random threads about nothing and it just gets annoying for the rest of us who want to learn something new!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf 
reply to post by Mythtified

Hey and welcome!

Its not a weird policy...

People create random threads about nothing and it just gets annoying for the rest of us who want to learn something new!

Yes I understand that. However I don't think that a 20 post count eliminates that problem! I see random threads everywhere all the time!

What is funny is that I am not the kind of person to just randomly comment on threads, and am now handicapped because of that!

new topics

top topics

join