It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kosovo/Serbia is the flashpoint that will send the world towards destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
On tuesday, the Russian President will go to Serbia, for a visit that has been described as "historic" and "symbolic" in order to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the liberation of the Serbs from foreign enemy occupation.

This trip by the Russian President, which is a clear reminder to all Serbs and all Russian people of a time that the Russian troops once came to the rescue of the Serbs, is ominous in light of the Serbia-Kosovo conflict that is awaiting the pivotal judgement of the World Court. Last year Kosovo declared independence from Serbia to the anguish of the Serbs and to the warnings by the Russians. At present, all relevant participants and nations are delaying action until after the upcoming judgement of the World Court due next year on whether or not the American backed declaration of independence by Kosovo was an illegal act according to international law. The verdict will rest in the hands of 15 judges each from a different country, and 8 of the 15 judges are from countries that have not recognized Kosovo's independence. Kosovo is solidly supported by America and most of Europe, thus the Serbs one and only hope in keeping their nation intact lies with the Russian leadership sending the Russian troops to Serbia to fight against Serbia's enemies as they did 65 years ago.

The reason I believe Kosovo is the flash point that will send the world towards a very dark period in human history stems from information regarding the Prophecies of Fatima. Many believe that the Apparitions of Fatima were caused by demonic forces. I don't think they were but I don't exclude the possibility. And it mostly because of such a possibility existing of demonic forces being involved in the Fatima events that I am providing this far more brief and less detailed posting. the other option was for me to provide a lengthy and detailed post with all the persuasive information that risks turning certain readers into full fledged believers, in which I wary of the consequence entailed with a possible future failure of the Fatima prophecy to unfold: the consequences such as neglect of social life, neglect of school work, loss of belief in God.

I have my reasons to believe the Fatima prophecies are from God, but I'm not 100% certain. However, if the Fatima prophecies come true in our future I will be completely certain they are from God.

Anyway, This is what I have come to believe and conclude:

-The Vatican released part of the Third Secret of Fatima in the year 2000, and did a 180 degree turn regarding the Fatima prophecy(at first the Vatican anticipated the prophecy to occur in the future, then they determined the fulfillment was of the past) for the reason that the 3rd secret itself directly contained the information that EITHER: A)the events that would lead to the fulfillment would *BEGIN* by the year 2000/end of the 20th century OR B) the completion of the fulfillment of the events were predicted by the 3rd secret to occur in the 20th century

-that in 1999, at the end of the 20th century/ before the year 2000, the nearly three month military bombardment of by America/NATO against Serbia over Kosovo was the fulfillment of the part of the 3rd secret of Fatima detail that the "BEGINNING" of the events that would lead to the Fatima prophecies fulfillment would occur by the year 2000/end of the 20th century

continued....

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
-with the Declaration of Independence of Kosovo from Serbia in 2008, the CONTINUATION of the path that began at the end of the 20th century towards fulfillment of the Fatima prophecy has resumed. And before the next Russian elections the Russian President will send the Russian military to fight in Kosovo. This conflict will lead to conditions that will bring about
the rise of Bad Vlad Vladimir Zhirinovsky to the Russian presidency(in one of the next two elections) who will fulfill the prophecy of provoking wars and persecutions of the Church throughout the world with an end result of entire nations being annihilated. (Remember there is a chance this may all be a false prophecy from demonic forces)

The only reason I'm submitting this post now is because of the off chance that something significant is announced in Serbia on Tuesday. I didn't want to provide this idea "after the fact." However, I pretty sure that it's more beneficial to Medvedev and the Russians to simply surprise the world and send the Russian soldiers to Serbia/Kosovo without any announcement beforehand. And the optimal time to do so would be much closer to the Russian elections.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Interesting points you make. It has been a real hotspot in recent times and the East and West show definite separation on the issue. It's like Berlin all over again.

Keep us updated with Medvedev's attendance and what else transpires.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Hi Phantomfire/

I agree with part of the post heading 'Kosovo/Serbia is the flashpoint that will send the world towards destruction'.
Russia is certainly in the daily news nowdays,I guess whatever is to happen will happen.
As for the 'Fatima Prophecies' I believe this is not recognized by the Christian(Greek,Russian,etc )Orthodox,only because Russia will NEVER consecrate itself to a Roman Catholic Pope as the prophecy claims!
The hidden messages of Fatima have had the prophecy or secrets withheld to only a select few and are only released when they justify them as being the right time...why?
I guess time will only tell if the prophecies from Fatima are indeed true Prophecies from God!
I guess the end of times is about 'deception' and all means of 'trickery' involved, this will be the great testing of the faithful true followers of Christ....

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Today this is what the President of Russia had to say about Kosovo. :

www.b92.net...
...The Russian president also addressed reporters to say that Moscow will defend Serbia's sovereignty "in its entirety, when it comes to Kosovo".

www.google.com...
BELGRADE — Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Tuesday backed Serbia's rejection of Kosovo's independence during a landmark visit to strengthen ties between the allies....."Russia will always support Serbia in defending its sovereignty and territorial integrity," Medvedev told reporters....An independent Kosovo, which has an ethnic-Albanian majority, has been recognised by 62 countries including the United States and most European Union members. Russia is Serbia's main ally in rejecting an independent Kosovo. Serbia has challenged the legality of Kosovo's declaration at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) and will count on Russian support at a hearing set for December.

And this from yesterday:
www.b92.net...
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev...told the newspaper that "no one must claim that the Kosovo issue has been solved, without Serbia having the last word"...."Despite all efforts by supporters of Kosovo's independence, they will not manage to present it as an irreversible process, to close the issue. We believe that it must be proven step by step that, after all, there is alternative to legal arbitrariness," the president was quoted as saying.

The Serbian President, today:
www.rferl.org...
..."I would like to thank President Dmitry Medvedev for his strong support in defending Serbia's territorial integrity and sovereignty over Kosovo. Serbia will not recognize Kosovo under any circumstances," Tadic said. Serbia has challenged the legality of Kosovo's declaration of independence at the International Court of Justice, which will hear the case in December.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
www.b92.net...
....Speaking about Kosovo, Medvedev said he thought it intolerable to use a lack of progress in negotiations, "in the way it was done with the Kosovo precedent" as a cause for unilateral action.
"The basis for the solution to the Kosovo problem should be international law and a UN Security Council resolution, in particular the Resolution 1244," Medvedev said, adding that Russia was still "prepared to provide the necessary assistance to Serbia in defending its legal rights."
He stated that Russia was "categorically opposed to drawing any wrong parallels between the events in the Balkans and in the Caucasus."

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Phantomfire707]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
interesting post. Not sure if I can agree but need more research

top topics

join