It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronomy: The Basics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by themuse
Haudi

Yes I do I am lucky enough to live with minimal ambient light in my own yard (im in Kalg) I have some great shots of the moon already i took from across my road under street lamps thru my telescope, thankfully the street lamps arnt that great out here. Plus I have a mate who owns a gold mine here with a little hill on it just out of town the night sky is awesome from there its like its almost on top of you!! but basically pitch blackness isnt far from reach here, its just the edge of town.

Buying my Dob from BTOW in Malaga. These guys seem great. Once its here I will be gathering folk for an astronomy course, bringing up a guy from Perth who does them there currently and hopefully i will have ppl to share stuff with irl instead of always online! lol

I am a photog by trade so im expecting great things to come from the new telescope! I have a infrared cam as well, i've had the filter removed from my old Nikon d70s and its now infrared. Cannot wait to start with the big scope.. SIZE matters. lol

Have the best day

themuse

and..... umm, why the hell have you not been up to to photograph the 2 suns yet.....

<< 1   >>

join