It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I told everyone JFK talked 2 much

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hello everyone in search,

I guess this would be "take 2"; as I should have payed closer attention to the arena's rules; LOL. Somehow I strangely feel like I'm in some kind of time warp; as I am about to repeat what I already wrote, but it was censored; so this will be much shorter.

I am in my mid 30's.

I manage two strip clubs in Texas; one in Austin, and one in Houston.

I am a Greek, and a member of a family at the top of the food chain.

I don't like playing games, as is apparent some do, but I do understand the power structures, no matter how small they are; LOL.

I enjoy my life, and I enjoy playing with lessor peoples psyche's; as many think they have experienced life, but it is simply shallow veil at an attempt.

I believe respect is universally important, and those who show nothing, but disrespect will have a karmic payback that is a real pain in the butt.(is butt allowed?)

With all respect I am glad to be here, and play in this little arena.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by JFKTalked2]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JFKTalked2

Ouch!

You enjoy playing with 'lesser' people's psyches? And you believe respect is universally important? You cannot believe both.

I think you should work out who is actually the lesser person before you boast about being top of the food chain.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
You believe respect is "universally important" yet you enjoy "playing with lessor people's psyche's"?

What's a lesser person, and how is it respectful to play with anyone's psyche?

Please clarify.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Ouch!

You enjoy playing with 'lesser' people's psyches? And you believe respect is universally important? You cannot believe both.

I think you should work out who is actually the lesser person before you boast about being top of the food chain.

We seem to be on the same wavelength, Spellbound.

Another question for the OP:

What is the "top of the food chain" in the grand scheme of things to you? We're all just pieces of the puzzle. Unless, of course, your family created the universe and all that. And no, I'm not saying this from a religious point of view.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
he clearly meant that he wants respect for everyone that is him.

the top of the food chain remark probably refers to his family participating in cannibalism
(just kidding OP)

his post may have been phrased poorly, or maybe hes a jerk. lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

EDIT: fixing small errors.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I do apologize to the poster's above. I just came back on after having to deal with some drunks, and to my surprise my original introduction was deleted.

I do apologize; as I was already in a "tiff of a mood"; only to see my earlier intro. had been deleted, so why?

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 19/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JFKTalked2
I enjoy my life, and I enjoy playing with lessor peoples psyche's; as many think they have experienced life, but it is simply shallow veil at an attempt.

What?

Thats the kind of comment that gets you no respect...

You're certainly not top of the food chain

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
this thread holds no importance watsoever.

what is ur point?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Well welcome aboard...

I hope your stay with us no matter how long will be a pleasant one.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

Obviously it holds no importance. It is an introduction. I had made a much nicer intro. earlier, but it was removed. Now, this one was short, and snippy; it shouldn't have been like that, but again quite the surprise to see my other deleted, upon my return.

Am I wrong? Don't I need 20 post's before being able to write anything? I am obviously not allowed to write much about myself in this thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Ignorant.

Lesser people? Who are you to judge who is lesser and who is greater? That's so pathetic. I hope you find your way.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Best intro ever, I say.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I have to agree, the original intro. was far more entertaining. Enjoy...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Well you sound exactly like a strip bar manager with this statement. Ive yet to meet one who doesnt have this as an attitude.

and I enjoy playing with lessor peoples psyche's

Yeah I have been in the business for 10 years so I know what I am talking about. Glad I dont work for you with that attitude towards people...
Welcome to ATS and hopefully you can have some good conversations without belittling the "lesser" ones as you call them.

Yeah if you violate the terms they will delete posts or threads and accounts if done too many times.

Here read these so you dont have future posts removed

terms

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm confused. I thought the OP was going to clarify why he thought JFK talked too much.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
so did i .. i think now he means he talked too much in the post that was deleted.

seems to be the type that offends easy .. these greeks are like that you know.

top topics

join