It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would ET's Disclose through Government and not just Appear to all of us?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
with all the talk at the moment of Obama disclosing ET's before Xmas 2009 I thought I would ask a few questions to clear up some things that bug me.

firstly I would like to say that I keep an open mind as far as all this stuff goes. I do believe there is life out there somewhere, but im still very much on the fence as to whether ET life is here on Earth right now.

1/ If our governments are so corrupt and nasty, why would life from elsewhere use them as a tool for introducing themselves to us?

wouldnt it be much more believable and honest for them to show themselves to all of us , not through a corrupt establishment that most of us hate and dont believe?

2/ Why Barack Obama?

It just doesnt make sense. what about some leader of a small friendly country that doesnt do any harm to others?

3/ Its mentioned that they will at first appear as human like. Why would they not show us their true selves so we are in no doubt what so ever of what we are witnessing. Just a "hi we are aliens, but we look like humans" is an insult if you ask me

Just a few things that were bugging me. look forward to your response.

g.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

perhaps alien presence has allready been known to the gov for quite some time and disclosing now through the us gov is a way to profit, and have the powers that be launch america back into a super country...just speculations tho

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure, OP, how to answer your question? My dear old Pop and I have had ET's disclose themselves to us, and we are not government. I have no idea why they don't disclose themselves to all of us. Maybe all of us just don't recognize?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Just look around. Do the "little people" have a Nobel Prize like Obama or Gore?

Why should ET waste it's time with us? They are like the real pretty girl in school who wouldn't give you the time of day.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I honestly just do not see a government sponsored disclosure of extra terrestrial life.

I do believe said life exists and I do believe it has made some form of contact with governments. But disclosing that alien life does exist, and that we have been in contact with it opens a pandoras box of questions that I don't seem them being prepared to answer.

I would bring about the plainly logical to the brutally retarded with a plethora of questions. Do we possess technology given to us by this other life, what is it, what else? What do they have to tell us about past civilization, other civilizations..?

Theres tons more that could be asked and I'm sure many of the answers are not something they would like to reveal.

If any alien contact is made, I believe it would be initiated by the aliens themselves. Even more so if government was involved with disclosure.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The US Gov't may actually have a good grip on the situation. ET's might not be so god like after all. In Ancient times they may have been perceived as Gods. We might have been more well matched 60 years ago. We might be evenly matched today.

I've been thinking about this conspiracy theory before and have never heard it mentioned before. But there is always a possibility that what is written in the history books about Albert Einstein isn't all 100% of his accomplishments. There is no proof denying that there is some super brilliant underground human knowledge that wasn't released to the public.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
with all the talk at the moment of Obama disclosing ET's before Xmas 2009 I thought I would ask a few questions to clear up some things that bug me.

firstly I would like to say that I keep an open mind as far as all this stuff goes. I do believe there is life out there somewhere, but im still very much on the fence as to whether ET life is here on Earth right now.

1/ If our governments are so corrupt and nasty, why would life from elsewhere use them as a tool for introducing themselves to us?

Using them as a tool is the important part here. Whether they're corrupt or not makes no difference.

wouldnt it be much more believable and honest for them to show themselves to all of us , not through a corrupt establishment that most of us hate and dont believe?

Show themselves to all of 6 billion + people? In all likelihood there are only a few of them here at any one time. Using projections won't work because of deflection by things like Bluebeam. Will you believe a projection? Most on ATS won't.

2/ Why Barack Obama?

Could've been McCain or whoever is in power at the time they want to expose themselves. Nothing special about Barry.

It just doesnt make sense. what about some leader of a small friendly country that doesnt do any harm to others?

Friendly to whom? What would the world think if president Zuma of South Africa had a press conference with an alien standing next to him?

3/ Its mentioned that they will at first appear as human like. Why would they not show us their true selves so we are in no doubt what so ever of what we are witnessing. Just a "hi we are aliens, but we look like humans" is an insult if you ask me

Who says their true form is not "human". Lots of speculation going on there as well.

I personally believe there will never be any "disclosure". I do hope however that they will intervene if there's to be some pending global catastrophe.
Just a few things that were bugging me. look forward to your response.

I also believe we should not be too confident that they are "so advanced that they would be peaceful". The aliens of the Bible were far from peaceful...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

I don't know about secret knowledge but if you think nuclear weapons is the scariest thing humans invented you would be wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Could it be that there's an agreement?
Abduct humans for whatever reasons needed, in exchange, the Government gets technology, and the e.t.s do not fully disclose themselves to the masses..

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
what if the aliens arent aware that there isnt mass disclosure?

they may just assume everyone knows about them.

or maybe they feel that their sudden appearance would freak people out so they're working with the government for a nice easy transition into disclosure.

This is all assuming that aliens have been and are visiting earth of course.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

1) They may be corrupt, but, like it or not, they are our government, and a government is supposed to be a representation of the people.

2) Barack Obama because he happens to be the leader of the U.S. when this is supposed to go down. Why the U.S.? It may be because the U.S. Government is already allies with the extraterrestrials. We may be marginalized now, but in the 40's, when we supposedly first made contact with them, we were the most powerful nation in the world.

3) Did it occur to you that human-like may be their true form?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

who's the "little people"?

and are u saying the ETs only date hot guys?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

its probably more like the way we treat animals. we observe them, we tag them, we check their health, sometimes we eat them, or treat them badly, we control their lives and tell the what to do.

sometimes we even talk to them and give them credit for intelligence and being able to teach us something; but a lot of humans think they're superior to animals cuz they have "technology".

one thing most people (im not saying that im one of them though) wudnt do, is to have a cup of tea with an animal or introduce themself.

Maybe this is the same for aliens. they'be watching us for millenia, telling us what to do; influencing us; possibly doing health checks on us; some of them probly eat us/hunt us; some treat humans badly; some treat us well probly.

asking for 'first contact' is stupid cuz the contact has been ongoing since the dawn of time; or since humans were first created by aliens anyway, which may be the case.

they contact people all the time - ordinary people. plenty of people have seen them or their crafts.

if you see the universe and solar system as filled wiht life and aliens - like a busy freeway; then you can see how dumb the idea of first contact is. hello, welcome to the universe? its been here all along, and so have they; all humans have to do is figure it out.

anyway; which particular species do you think shud contact us formally by landing at the whitehouse? i find this whole idea of a formal meeting/first contact truly bizarre. history tells you they have always been here, probably indirectly ruling us. why wud they need to land at the whitehouse and say hi? they know who we are.

as to why they would be in contact with our governments/leaders; if you look at royal family lineages and myths you find the 'divine right of kings' or pope 'gods representative on earth' or ancient kings in tonga who's father was a 'god from the sky'. rulers may come from part alien lineages. also if you consider that aliens are ruling us and always have been (gods of eden - william bramley), then of course they're in contact with our leaders - they control and tell them what to do. hence all the secret society structures and religious structures. if you subsittue alien for god' you can understand all the power structures here - religioun/ruling families etc. 'divine right of kings'. or in egypt - the gods ruled egypt for thousands of years - then the demi gods (hybrids); then "kingship descended to men" - then they let humans rule but told them what to do...via priests etc... (the RIGHT of a king to rule derived from GOD - i.e. was given to them by aliens. hence, her majesty's right to rule england, derives from aliens - and her bloodline...Hence the term 'blue blood' for nobles (different to normal humans) and why they tried to keep it pure and the prohibition on marrying 'commoners'. maybe icke aint so dumb as you all think, hey.)

altho you will note that akhenaton was known as a 'living god' - ie. - one of THEM; i e; an alien. check out his elongated skull. same with nefertiti. and their kids. same skulls found worldwide as well. in nazca/paracas/siberia/marquesas islands etc malta; ..

so all the people waiting around saying, based on hollywood, when are they gonna land - are stupid. And if they DO do a stunt like this, it will probably be for certain reasons of control etc; ... as always...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
The US Gov't may actually have a good grip on the situation. ET's might not be so god like after all. In Ancient times they may have been perceived as Gods. We might have been more well matched 60 years ago. We might be evenly matched today.

I've been thinking about this conspiracy theory before and have never heard it mentioned before. But there is always a possibility that what is written in the history books about Albert Einstein isn't all 100% of his accomplishments. There is no proof denying that there is some super brilliant underground human knowledge that wasn't released to the public.

if you look at tesla and other non-mainstream geniuses you can see a lot of technology we should have had has been suppressed or probly used by the military.

who's holding us back? who's keeping this knowledge for the powerful few?

in whose interests is it that the average person doesnt know about flying saucers and our cars havent left the ground yet? the governments. and maybe ets, i dunno. if its a control thing maybe.

again; i think there's aliens that wud help us and ones that wud harm us. maybe both sorts have contacted us; but maybe the dangerous ones are actually in control of earth? or maybe there are factions/fighting, who knows?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Because were being setup for the bigest HOAX ever its all to trick us into thinking aliens excits.

The goverment has been playing the the Alien card since the 40's, Rosewell was a HOAX to make everyone wonder and the rest we see up to today are all man made.

Project Bluebeam all part of the HOAX

If they disclse them our dumb goverment will just give them power to the world and they will run the nwo but it will just be a hoax and they will be just humans.

I am sure thier are aliens but they don't know about them if thier is.

Watch this video to see its just the goverment pretending to be aliens.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I always wondered if an alien landed and I shot him in the head and killed he/she/it would I be charged with murder consider it's not human or animal?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
good points , thankyou.

It has crossed my mind a lot that the whole ET Disclosure could be a nasty way for the NWO to take over.

I dont doubt the fact of Alien life though.

I think even if they are human like, most people will want some kind of extra confirmation and not just be happy with a statement to the press.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
because ets are the government.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
So, here's my ramblings on this .. . I'm not saying I believe any of this - just that it could (if any bit true) answer your questions to a certain extent ...

Q1: Why would life from elsewhere use them as a tool for introducing themselves to us?
A1: Borrowing a concept from science-fiction (yeah, I know it's a bit of a stretch, but so is like everything on ATS?), maybe they have a policy of study, watch and wait for some condition to be met (nuclear power? orbital flight? interplanetary probes?) then make contact through whoever appears to be "in charge" or most influencial? - letting them decide how/when it get's publicly acknowledged. Of course, it's also been alleged that there are multiple ET groups out there - each operating sort of "around" the efforts of each other - perhaps in some inter-stellar "legal" context of some kind. One conspiracy theory is that under the Eisenhower Administration, a meeting took place and offers were made to assist "us" (Earth folks) - but only if we would undertake full nuclear disarmament. Perhaps they talked to US government either because of: 1) technological resources and advancements being made at that time, 2) influence on world events at that time (right after WWII, nuclear explosions going-off, etc.), or 3) maybe just because "Roswell" events occurred here.

Allegedly, we turned that offer down due to Cold-War tensions and perhaps belief that the Soviets would never go along with it, could not be trusted, etc. Consequently (again accoring to this "theory"), we then struck a "deal" with a different ET group to get some access to their lower-level technology, in exchange for "non inteference" with their efforts on earth. From this, multiple conspiracy theories lead to possibly government suppression of information about ET's, abduction cases, etc., etc.

Q2: Why Barack Obama?
A2: I wouldn't expect disclosure to be linked (from an ET's perspective) with waiting for him- specifically. I would expect maybe it would be him (solely as a function of him being the US President) being in a position to undertake a policy shift. Perhaps the nuclear disarmament thing he's pushing lately would link in with the conspiracy theory noted above? It's been alleged before that under the Carter Administration that disclosure was being seriously studied (to the point of allegedly hiring outside consultants to investigate how it might be approached).

Q3: It's mentioned that they will at first appear as human like. Why would they not show us their true selves so we are in no doubt what so ever of what we are witnessing.
A3: I think a lot of that (shocker) comes from science fiction. I agree, if they "disclosed" themselves as one form, then showed their "true" nature as radically different later - we'd never trust them. Better to tell us up front if you're wierd insect-like creatures rather than try to "church it up" an look like Nordics gods/goddesses.

[edit on 2009-10-19 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

You do know that as we have advanced so have they? There were here 2 to 3000 years ago, i.e. they are 2 to 3000 years more advanced now.

I get really annoyed when people attribute all the inventions and discoveries made by humans to aliens, even in the movies (e.g. Transformers)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join