It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NEWS: Israel Guilty of War Crimes Against Palestinians

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
BTW WW, this is not directed to you but at the replies of some of the posters in this thread. I do believe that the link is biased, just like AI is biased for one reason or another, but WW is just reporting on this article.

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Muaddib]




posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The israelis should'nt be there plain and simple.
They have no rights to that land, just because its wrote in a book does'nt make it right.
Unless you,ve got some sort of contract or documents from this invisible being with with grid references its not your country.
IMO the israelis are becoming the nazis.
If I found an old book that described the USA and said it had been promised to the French and they went to claim thier rightful country how would US citizens react?
Would you just pack your things up and move to Mexico? I don't think so.



posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyke
The israelis should'nt be there plain and simple.
They have no rights to that land, just because its wrote in a book does'nt make it right.
Unless you,ve got some sort of contract or documents from this invisible being with with grid references its not your country.
IMO the israelis are becoming the nazis.
If I found an old book that described the USA and said it had been promised to the French and they went to claim thier rightful country how would US citizens react?
Would you just pack your things up and move to Mexico? I don't think so.


Ummm, and what right do the Palestinians have to it? They are squatting on the land, it's a fairly simple concept. You come hom one day and someone is in your house, does that make it their house cause they moved their things in? It has always been the land of Israel, the fought to regain it too, you want to talk about rights of land but I don't see you saying what rights the Palestinians have to it. The French never claimed or lived in the US as any sort of sizable force, it's a terrible argument.


Dae

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hiya Muaddib


...while trying to blame everything that is wrong in the world as being caused by the US and Israel...when reality shows the contrary, yet the people of the world are blinded to this.

I agree that trying to blame everything that is wrong in the world on one group is a little narrowing... blame it on all of them I say! Seriously, you say that "reality" shows us that the US and Israel has nothing to do with what's wrong in the world (you did when you said reality shows the contary). Either end of the extreem sounds like propaganda to me



a real propaganda, trying to inspire all Palestinians to become terrorists,

It is good to know the propaganda of other countries but we must be ever vigilant of our own.


they target more Israeli citizens than military and this is a fact.

This is true but then it makes more sense to realise that it is Palestinian 'civilians', men, women and children who are the 'terrorists' and they are targeting civilians as civilians. As a comparison, ask how many Israeli schoolgirls have been snipered while sitting in their classroom of late?

I'm from the UK and have lived with the terrorist threat from the IRA for many years, I understand that they target civilian places because it makes more of an impact than being caught trying to blow up the houses of Parliament.


Giving up on terrorism is not going to make it go away, like was demonstrated on the US under the Clinton administration

I really dont know much about American politics but I do know that 9-11 happened on Bush's watch.


when in fact Osama and other Islamic terrorist organizations have mentioned quite a few times that they want to have back Andalusia, Italy, France, Kashmir, and Jerusalem

Where did you find out about this fact? From that link in your post? I've heard all sorts of 'facts'... but are they true? It's kinda like saying the IRA could take over Ireland which could be possible as it is a fact the IRA received funding from America, actually its not a fact, it could be urban legend


[edit on 24/10/04 by Dae]



posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I like how the headline is completely misleading, borderline untruthful. Great Job ATSNN



posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
Ummm, and what right do the Palestinians have to it? They are squatting on the land, it's a fairly simple concept. You come hom one day and someone is in your house, does that make it their house cause they moved their things in? It has always been the land of Israel, the fought to regain it too, you want to talk about rights of land but I don't see you saying what rights the Palestinians have to it. The French never claimed or lived in the US as any sort of sizable force, it's a terrible argument.


The Palestinians aren't the ones squatting on the land.
That land was theirs before the recent flood of immigration.

The land has not always been the land of the Jewish people.
It was inhabited by the Canaanites and Jebusites before it was inhabited by the Jews.
The Jewish kingdoms in Israel lasted a few hundred years and I don't think they were a majority during that whole time.

The muslim armies arrived in about 600AD
They've been there as a majority longer than the jews so don't they have a greater right to that land? Some people even say that the Palestinian peasantry of today are decended from the people who lived there prior to the Jewish conquest. If that's true, that makes their claim to that land even stronger.



posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Transc3ndent

You just hate us more and more with every step we do, and there is nothing we can do about it. we can't offer them peace because we don't have anyone to offer peace to, and history proved it by hundrend of terror casualties. We also can't do nothing while hamas (and other organizations) is getting stronger and causing more and more dead on our side. But when we try to protect our selves by the most basic means of protection it's a crime against humanity.



after reading how many people you lot kill just to get to a few
in my view i see the Israeli as blood thursty barberians


Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Condeming Isreal is nice and easy-common target. What most people refuse to do is ask why are they doing that.

Could it be the palastinians have declared war on Isreal?


how could this be ( they dont even have a proper armed forces )



Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Condeming Isreal is nice and easy-common target. What most people refuse to do is ask why are they doing that.

Could it be Palistinian terrorist intentionally target civillians?

Yeah, I know-no one wants to know the truth of the matter.-nothing new there.


they have no choice easy targets ( poorly equiped to attack IF )
who in their right mind would start attacking M1's and apache's



Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Could it be these houses are used by terroriest to makes weapons.

Yeah, I know-no one wants to know the truth of the matter.-nothing new there.


All 7000+ houses destroyed contained weapons



posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
............
I really dont know much about American politics but I do know that 9-11 happened on Bush's watch.
.............


Ok...i don't understand what you are trying to get with this....First, the WTC was attacked in 1993 under Clinton's watch, and we were attacked several times under Clinton's watch, what did Clinton do? He cut funds to our military and our intelligence agencies and downsizing from both lines of defense on the US happened because of Clinton....

So Clinton is even more at fault since he was in office for 8 years, and not much was done about terrorism, in the contrary he said things were done and everything was taken care of, as you can see 9/11 happened and it was planned under Clinton's administration also, Bush was in office but 8 months....

I still want to know what is your point in saying the above comment....

And what exactly does this have to do with this topic?....


[edit on 25-10-2004 by Muaddib]




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join