It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Escalates War at Fox News

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Jezus

54% of the country is opposed to the health care bill. What's your point. You opposed to Free Speech and a Free Press? You must be?

Fox news is not free press.

It is a voice of corporations.

In this case insurance companies...

Ah, you see - this is where the Left goes off course. Even if Fox News is the voice of "corporations" it is STILL free press. The Left has come up with some amazing arguments in this thread, and I'm sure that they are "struggling" (God, I love that word - Leftist pabulum) for a "democratic" media. Well my old friends, the best way to tell what the people want is to look at the ratings. In the US domestic audience, Fox creams CNN and MSNBC put together. No, I'm not spewing Fox propoganda - I got this from my CNN friend here in Atlanta. Secretly, CNN is scared, and they cobbled together international numbers to "prove" that Fox was outviewed by CNN. If more US viewers tune into Fox daily, I'd say that Fox won the "democracy" war. Is their news slanted? Of course. So is MSNBC's, CNN's, CBS's, etc. They all are. the difference is the left thinks that their positions are simply "normal".

Let's perform an experiment. Let's take a select group of representative leftists from Boston, New York City, San Francisco and Seattle and have them tour the heartland of America, where people still make and grow things and add value to the economy. Stay away from the "college towns" and state capitals. Talk to ordinary people. Express your views. Tell them how the populations of the two coastal megalopolises have evryone's best interest in mind. The people you talk to will be (mostly) polite. They will hear you out. They may even nod occasionally at a point you make. When you leave, they will shake their heads and wonder how a seemingly "normal" person as you appeared to be could be so very out of touch with reality. I know I do.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Office 4256

That sounds like : Wrong Thinking by the neocons.

- Danger - if you disagree with the Libs.
- Evil Profits - if you watch Fox News.

Glenn Beck talked about the Neolib game plan.
It works for everything.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Office 4256
Even if Fox News is the voice of "corporations" it is STILL free press.

Unfortunately this is not true.

A free press is not controlled by the government.

Fox News IS the Government

Fox News = Corporations = Government

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

What if they tried this stupid trick during the Bush Administration?
Can you just see Tony Snow at the White House?
OK everybody from now on MSNBC is no longer a news organization.
Don't listen to them. Don't follow them.

This is just a distraction to take our eye off the Health Care Scam
that is taking place behind closed doors.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join