It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu (swine or other) Vaccine Useless? No proof that it even works? read the article!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This Article Describes research by well respected international group of medical researchers severely doubting the effectiveness of flu vaccine (including swine flu vaccine).
This story recieved a decent amount of attention on slashdot recently and makes what I consider a good case that we have no real idea how effective flu vaccines are, and that they are almost certainly vastly 'over praised' when describing how many livesd they save.
just thought many people here might be interested
cheers

[edit on 18-10-2009 by diablomonic]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Nobody cares?
hmmm bit of a dissapointing response. ah well, at least it's out there, slashdot gets pretty wide coverage in the computing community

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
could someone explain to me any good or positive aspects of any vaccines produced by a handful of Pharma entities.

Please leave money out of the equation

all I see is avast trail of destruction

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow! Incredible article. Now it all makes sense and I think I can make a more informed decision about whether or not to get the vaccine.

This article should be posted EVERYWHERE!

Thanks, OP.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
No Worries, That was how I felt about it.

on a related note I'm from Aust and I'm pretty sure I had swine flu earlier this year (friend of a friend was confirmed, friend and me both got sick with flu round the same time) and it was perhaps slightly worse than normal cold/flu, but nothing to write home about (but I am young fit and healthy)
so all this media attention is just a huge red flag to me

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Its nothing new, takes just a logical mind, how can you rid of disease by injection disease ? 1+1=2- double disease- no a zero disease.

i don't even know how people believe in that 'acquired immunity storey', and whom crapped this up ? must have been high on drugs or something

new topics

top topics

join