It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News With Johnny Anonymous: "Kenyan-Born Obama?"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Simply put, the future of news has begun.

A excellent grasp of popular and well discussed topics, without a spin nor twirl.

Thumbs up.

Produce it and they will come.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The report was both entertaining and informative. (I hope ATS keeps this under wraps, lest Johnny is spirited away). Top job!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I as well love it!! This is Great... on one negative note and I apologize before hand... Johnny needs a new barber.. I mean really!!! What's up with the dew? du? due? do? Again.. this is awesome.. Can't wait for more!!! Keep up the good work ATS!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

lol I just had to say thanks for making me laugh.. your to cute!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Should i perhaps send my suggestion to the email shown within the video or should i post here.

Thank You in Advance.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

I can't believe no one starred your post...That was hilarious.
I'm glad people can still laugh at the expense of our indignities.

About the OP. That was great. The production quality was amazing. You guys put a good amount of effort into it. It can only go up in quality from here.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well just got done watching the first edition and I must say that I'm impressed.
I thought that it was done fairly professionally and am looking forward to seeing even more in the future. Keep up the good work guys, S + F

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have two suggestions to make this better.

1) Make it longer.
2) Make new ones daily.

Or better yet.

I wish I wish it was a 24/7 news channel.

Eat your heart out CNN.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Awesome Maiden Voyage for ATSNews ! The boat has left the dock !

Congrats to Johnny A for a great performance and production.
Very professional and up there with network broadcasts.
The set is awesome and I love the bottom 3rd info ticker !

Johnny A has one of those knowing smiles, he knows something that we don't ! And I was soooooooooooooooooo frickin' happy not to hear some stupid bush beans story in his news show ! RIP - ATSMix !
That's right, I said it!

I noticed here in the threads that Johnny A might be building a new female following. I fear a fad may be in the making! Better keep security tight at ATSNews headquarters and recording studio.

Ohhhhh, I am going to say it....
Johnny looked like he just got laid ! He's in his element !

And ohhhh, Springer ! Your tag line totally ROCKS !
You guys keep us on our toes and it's nice to not know what to expect next ! That's one reason why we all keep coming back to ATS !

I am looking forward to more ! S + F !

Synth

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Synthesist]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Just plain awesome.

JA makes Chuck Norris look like a walk-in in a sit com.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Awesome. This is so great.

Will be making sure family and friends see these vids.

Way easier than trying to explain stuff.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
first off, how in the heck did the poster above me get a "manners and decorum" edit in a thread like this? really? are people that retarded
or was the video so awesome it made them go loopy.

Way to go ATS. I'm sure jealousy abounds in the online conspiracy world.

b

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Totally awesome! It really does look like a cable news production...only with more interesting topics and less spin. Very cool.

My only suggestion, and I know some may disagree, but I really think it should be a bit longer. Maybe bump it up to about twelve minutes or something. Other than that...it's perfect!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Excellent. This is a great thing. Not only for avid readers on ATS but for posters especially. Gives posters something to hope for in maybe their topic could make the news on here now. Good job guys.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well done

Proffesional, in a tongue in cheek sort of way, very entertaining and a brilliant first attempt. look forward to more.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I vote Johnny Anonymous as "Galactic Leader of the Bobble Heads"

to much bobble Johnny!!!

Good idea with the news cast though. I do not have to be distracted by the lousy comments like this one!

[edit on 20-10-2009 by IntelRetard]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think we will open this up to the members a little after we get the production schedule (and execution) down pat.

The potential of this community is staggering when you look at the fact we have people all over the world...

People with VIDEO CAMERAS ...

It is our hope that after we have this show really ironed out and running smoothly that we will begin asking for "ATSReports" (similar to CNN "I-Reports" only much better
) from the membership.

Now that we have the infrastructure in place (the media portal) to make it a fairly seamless process I think this could become a very popular newscast with such an element added to it.

For those who are asking for a "longer show" with more detail, we plan on doing "Special Editions" when there is a story that warrants it and we can get in touch with the principals of the story to get interviews.

The base show however will most likely remain right at 10 minutes long, we've done the research (we've been working on this production behind the scene since February) and the research undoubtedly suggests that a short, fast paced format is what works.

While HULU and and a few other mega sites have been slowly creeping the average viewing time up by way of bringing full length television content to the web, there is a distinct difference between an informative "headline news" show and TV Sitcom or Drama series.

We do hope everyone will spread the word about this new offering and we APPRECIATE the feed back.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
that was really good , well done

looking forward to the next video , thanks

[edit on 20-10-2009 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join