It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien sex - the proof for creationism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If anecdotal evidence from four decades of UFO work is to be believed, aliens are humanoids very similar to ourselves, and certain UFO-nauts have had carnal relations with earthlings. Many claim that "abductions" are some kind of breeding program, and that humans were themselves "seeded" by aliens on earth. ISKCON and other eastern cultures maintain that in past ages men consorted openly with aliens. Even in Genesis 6 we read of "giants" consorting with women. Ultimately the question arises, if aliens interfered in our make-up, then weren't they created? Modern Christians dismiss UFO/Alien encounters as demonic, although the Catholics have recently made some astonishing pronouncements on aliens and their lack of original sin. (Yeah, just give me the anal probe, and don't bother feeling bad and going to confession after that). Yet, Christian creationists should take an example from Eastern texts, because humanoid aliens defy evolution. The chances of seperate species being so similar is slim by evolutionary standards. Therefore, perhaps the truth is closer to the Vedas, according to which various humanoids live across the material universe, and they were created bodies through which our spirits can flow between incarnations.
Well, I still find it strange that creationists cling to dinosaurs still being alive (with little proof), whereas the UFO/alien connection is increasingly real.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Well, I still find it strange that creationists cling to dinosaurs still being alive (with little proof)

I just wanted comment on this part. Virtually, they are still around. We got Sharks,reptiles, and birds, they are basically modern dinosaurs if you think about it.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That's true, but you might know what I mean if you check out evangelical creationist sites, or programs by Carl Baugh: they basically say that humans and huge land-mass dinos (and oceanic plesiosaurs) were around 6000 years ago, and are still hiding somewhere today. However I just used that for comparison, because they use very limited sources to prove this. I believe alien encounters have a much bigger eyewitness consistancy, and much other proof. Yet, they ignore this consistant proof, unless they can write UFO/aliens off as demonic. I simply don't think that good/bad "spirits" or non-physical beings can mate with humans. Even in voodoo they must "ride" our bodies to feel carnal sensation. Yet aliens, by most accounts are interested in physical blood and semen.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is what really happened:
www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

Earth is being used as a prison planet. Humans on Earth are from other planetary systems and were captured and put on Earth by the "Old Empire". Later, they had amnesia to forget about where they came from and who they were. "Old Empire" does all of this and manipulated humans and put religions to further brainwash humans and keep them on prison planet Earth forever. The universe is nearly infinitely old and humans were meant to live 150 years or so but on Earth humans were modified to live half that so they could go through the "electric-shock of the memory" process to further erase their memories about the past and who they were in the past life.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Your right, i didn't know that. That's absurd to think that, IMO.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't think it's proof of "creationism"...and wouldn't aliens breeding with humans still be considered evolution?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Not to deviate too far from the thread, but yes, we have millions of "Bible believing" Americans (and many more globally) who believe the earth was created 6, 000 years ago, and that Adam and Eve rode their dinos to church. I don't want to dismiss all they say and show - change the timelines a bit and a lot of weird fossils, drawings, bones, footprints pop up. There's probably still something "prehistoric" lurking somewhere.
However, creationists have scant time for hominids or "manimals" (bigfoot, almas) or aliens.
I think they keep it secret for that reason - the existence of humanoids challenges the basis of man's supposed uniqueness in a narrow, controlled stream of public religion. It would be like colonialism all over again, and we might be on the receiving end! Imagine they landed here openly, like Columbus and planted their "cross" and handed out trinkets. Yikes!
It would not be a pleasant day when all religious people realized they were lied to and demanded their tithes back!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Nope, it would be more akin to Intelligent Design. As they would have done so specifically to create a new breed of human and or Et species.

Being far more advanced than us, you can't really say it was a mutual decision for such things to happen.

Evolution would dictate that it came about due to nature, not outside interference.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I don't think it's proof of "creationism"...and wouldn't aliens breeding with humans still be considered evolution?

Yes, for both observations. It would be proof of creationism. One reason some scientists give for doubting alien encounters is that they are humanoid - and the chances of another humanoid evolving somewhere totally independent from us is virtually zero. There could be a counter-argument, that is: similar conditions produce similar forms, and we are after all, in space like other planets. However, it is unlikely.
Could an alien/human mixed-race be evolution: yes, for sure! I think in a roundabout way that gets into much thinking about our past.
Just like the physically distinct hunter-gatherers in Africa: The Hadza (in Tanzania) and Khoisan (South Africa) split from one common ancestor tens of thousands of years ago, so we have split between races leading back to certain alien races. Even ancestral DNA readings always begin with one ancestor, who was a modern human in Africa about 100,000 years ago. If eg. a Greek lady and a Native American marry they are merely re-combing DNA that split in central Asia. But yes it is always evolution - we are combining new defenses against disease, but it is also a homecoming, as with aliens.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That is certainly a possibility. The alien interventions are often unwanted and experienced as negative. In the creationism debate we like to think of God as the all-powerful intelligence outside materialism. But it could well be that we are then manipulated by an alien intelligence that we mistake as "God". Good point!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Prime creator, in an implosion through love, brought essences of itself into this universe and endowed them with the gifts that it had (love, creativity and consciousness). Prime creator said, "go out and create, and bring all things back to me."

These essences, also known as creator gods, went out and experimented with Prime Creator's energy as it existed within themselves. Certain creator gods raided this planet a few hundred thousand years ago, took the native human species, and created new versions of humans with a "downgraded DNA." They locked reality into controllable, operable frequencies and feed off our fear. These creator gods, known as The Reptilians or Annunaki, still control this reality to this day. They do so through their dimensions in a variety of different ways, but mostly by influecing thought and consciousness.

This is the truth.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
As they would have done so specifically to create a new breed of human and or Et species.

Who said aliens don't have sex for fun, care to show me how you know what you said above please. Specifically.

Evolution would dictate that it came about due to nature, not outside interference.

Where is the line for "nature" drawn? (and who's line is it?).

"Outside interference" doesn't neccessarily mean unnatural does it? Just "not local".... lol. And we are ALL part of something bigger aren't we, so "they" would be quite natural imo.....just unusual eh.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I didn't state they didn't have sex for fun.

If ET's came here to see us and particpating in breeding then they did it on purpose.

They would need to be HIGHLY advanced to even travel here, so there is some sort of agenda whenever an intelligent creature befriends a not so intelligent creature.

It has nothing to do with the sex.

And by outside interference I mean something which didn't originate here, and never should have influenced our species for whatever reason.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
Prime creator, in an implosion through love
[edit on 18-10-2009 by hermantinkly]

Doesn't that imply that negative alien conscious is not the only influence on humanity? What other groups have come?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey who knows maybe Alien women arent a good time.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by creaton91
Hey who knows maybe Alien women arent a good time.

Not so apparently. Check out the case of Antonio Villas Boas from 1957. It was a landmark narrative. Just Google the case and it a HOT alien encounter. Nevertheless, the narrative has held up despite much scrutiny.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

If a meteor hits the Earth is that not "natural"?

If the solar wind affects power on an area of the Earth is that not "natural"?

Just because something doesn't originate from this ball of dirt doesn't mean it's not natural to our world.

Bring it on my green bug-eyed friends..take my wife.....please!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yes i believe its true

new topics

top topics

join