It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Or another way to put it. Is it possible that galaxies also have an orbital pattern which would allow this "crossing" of galaxies to take place in a timed manner?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

From what I understand, and like I said I'm not a scientist, they used to believe that the mass of a brown dwarf would in fact exceed the mass of Jupiter, but that is no longer the case.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So today, and the last few days there has been an object which has appeared on the STEREO-B Chronograph which appears to be "winged":

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

From my own research on the web I don't believe that it is Mercury OR Venus.

Here is a helpful web applet which shows positions of all the planets in their orbits for any given date:
www.fourmilab.ch...

and the reference key for it showing what symbol is what planet:
www.fourmilab.ch...

It could however be Saturn, and the "wings" could just be the light reflecting off of Saturn's rings. Saturn is the ONLY planet that this could even possibly be due to all of the planets positions in their orbit right now.

I personally believe that Saturn would look smaller than this due to how far it is from the sun, however objects in these photos seem to look larger than they are due to how the light is reflected.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Liveandletlive,

I will actually be 97 and the World does not end.

Blair,

I have never been afraid about Alien invasion if anything I believe this Planet needs Alien intervention.

I don't know if there is any truth to 2012 or this Planet X or whatever name chosen all I know is something major to an extinction level event is to happen in my Human lifetime here....... this is why I am here (why I was asked and agreed to come here)

I don't expect anyone to listen or believe I know how people are about things like this, I am just sharing and if anyone feels it is fear mongering I apologize it isn't meant to be I am sharing what other life Beings share with me so it will either happen in this life frame of mine or it doesn't only time will tell.

I have no reason to make myself look bad and I will go by there words whatever is to be will be.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
NASA could impossible admitt the exitence of a planet 8 times bigger than earth.. regarding earth is the biggest solid planet in oure system ..so we beliefe ..............
hmm thinking of that... on the place of the asteroids belt wat size of planet used to be there.........

all the mass of the asteroids together and wat was dissapeard in time......2 times 3 times earth mass '?

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ressiv]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Or another way to put it. Is it possible that galaxies also have an orbital pattern which would allow this "crossing" of galaxies to take place in a timed manner?

I think it would be possible that galaxies have an orbital pattern of there own, everything else seems to.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

I read that some systems are notable for a complex character of interior movements of interstellar gas, which do not lead to simple revolution of substance around the center. Most often these exotic stellar systems are members of pairs or close groups, and it means that all numbered features are caused by influence of galaxies against each other. Noted Soviet astronomer Boris Vorontsov-Velyaminov was the first who began examination of such objects, and gave them the name of "interacting galaxies". He has described and entered in catalogues thousands of interacting systems, including rare in structure and shape galaxies, whose exotic appearance still puzzles astronomers. Statistical researches showed that the majority of interacting galaxies are not casually met wanderers in the Universe, but relatives having common origin. In the motion they now approach and leave from each other.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

I think you will find your mistaken.

A brown dwarf may be defined in one of two main ways: by its mass or its origin. The former is normally used for practical purposes since it is easier to measure an object's mass than to establish how it was made. The upper mass for a brown dwarf is that which is just insufficient for normal hydrogen fusion to be triggered in the core. Based on theoretical considerations, this is believed to be between 0.075 and 0.080 solar mass, or 75 to 80 times the mass of Jupiter. The lower mass limit is somewhat arbitrary as there is no obvious point of transition between a high-mass planet and a low-mass brown dwarf, but it is generally taken to be about 0.013 solar mass, or 13 times the mass of Jupiter.

www.daviddarling.info...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I dunno guys a lot of them looked like sundog's.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Originally posted by liveandletlive

I think it would be possible that galaxies have an orbital pattern of there own, everything else seems to.

I think so too. If this is true, then I think its possible that inbound objects dont "have" to be from our system. Why are comets and astroids found in our system that where unknown but Im suppose to believe that an outside system can't come close /interact without our pre-knowledge of it?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Maybe because scientists assume everything is moving away from everything, so, nothing can get closer to anything, only farther. That don't make sense to me though, but I'm not a scientist either.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Sundog?????

I have seen 1,000s of those. Not a sundog, sory.

Thanks smarty S&F

Elf's vid link was a bit freaky.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

It is to a sundog or a reflection the lens, nothing more.
Not planet X, sorry

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Liveandletlive,

I will actually be 97 and the World does not end.

Blair,

I have never been afraid about Alien invasion if anything I believe this Planet needs Alien intervention.

I don't know if there is any truth to 2012 or this Planet X or whatever name chosen all I know is something major to an extinction level event is to happen in my Human lifetime here....... this is why I am here (why I was asked and agreed to come here)

I don't expect anyone to listen or believe I know how people are about things like this, I am just sharing and if anyone feels it is fear mongering I apologize it isn't meant to be I am sharing what other life Beings share with me so it will either happen in this life frame of mine or it doesn't only time will tell.

I have no reason to make myself look bad and I will go by there words whatever is to be will be.

how do you know? See what i mean its just an empty statement. Did you hear voices? Did you dream something? Do you have a feeling in your gut? Plz, how can you possibly know?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I will give you a star for that bit of info. To me, it does mean something.

Trying to get a handle on what to expect and the best way to explain what I saw, they told me we can expect something from their place to pass by our place.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

All of them?

I thought mercury was better than sundogs. A sundog is a rainbow like reflection of sun rays passing through ice crystals in our atmosphere.

Lens flare, possibly, but not for certain on some.

What about elf's link?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I forgot to add that they could be mercury or Venus also. They are not planet X though im tellin you. If, and thats a big if, it is true we will surely know about it, it would be so obvious that there would be no need to debate it.
I dont think a sundog is always just the colors of the rainbow, i could be wrong though.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
blair,

Sorry you must not have read things I have written here in the past five years.

The best I can explain and I believe I know what you will think when I write this so forget the remarks please, I am a Human with a GOOD Grey Soul sent here by the Elders your Creator's to help when the extinction level event occurs, they are attemting to help where they can to lesson this event so Human existance continues. Even with having the knowledge that Humans are hostile they know there are good Humans here and they are worth saving.

The best I can explain in a simple and short manner.

Earth I believe is going into birthing experiences and changes. What I was shown is the Earth survives but many of it's peoples do not and the date given to me was by March 17, 2046 I'll be 97 at that time my job as I understand it is to give the Cures for all known Viruses/diseases that have been programmed into me BUT will not be allowed to come forth until they allow it............sadly.

I live with this every day and there is nothing I can do.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

They are just like a prysim, and what other colours, black?

We are not able to see light reflected off "wormwood", it comes like a thief in the night, so ancient records describe.

How about what elf posted on page 1? Is that lens flare or sundogs?

I hope, beyond all hope, that I am wrong. In defense of my understandings on this, it is a necessary event.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

They are just like a prysim, and what other colours, black?

We are not able to see light reflected off "wormwood", it comes like a thief in the night, so ancient records describe.

How about what elf posted on page 1? Is that lens flare or sundogs?

I hope, beyond all hope, that I am wrong. In defense of my understandings on this, it is a necessary event.

I haven't looked at his link yet, but i will. But on the planet X thing. Ancients actually call it the winged planet, which to me describes a planet that's is somewhat lit up and has a bright tail/wings, so i don't know how it could come in with out us noticing it. It would be like a huge comet/asteroid.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join