It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

OK, another video with the lack of good argumentation. Only fright-inducing messages and fear-mongering. I'm not an expert so I can't say it is a real pic of a brown dwarf. We need to be sure that is a brown dwarf and its Nibiru. No proof = no Nibiru. It's a bad tendency to assume the worst based on these kinds of pictures.

reply to post by redoubt

You're right, good post. Btw I like your avatar.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Nice videos of sundogs you got there

now, watch the last video. you will see as the chap moves his camera, the shape of the brown dwarf changes also with the flares...either that guy has the coolest camera on earth that can effect planetary systems as he shifts it, or it is also just a sundog.

It is however forgivable for people to get fooled by this phenomona...until this Nibiru rubbish came out, people never heard of a sundog nor took a bunch of pictures of the sun..suddenly someone mentions our star system became a binary and ya...people are rightfully freaked out for a minute by seeing this illusion.

What I dont understand however are people that are almost demanding and defending that Nibiru is somewhere "out there" coming at us. They listen to every argument based in murky pseduo-science as fact and rarely bother investigating alternative theories (based in real science that has been around for ages).

Nibiru is a threat propped up by capitalists selling books to freak people out about a ancient end of millenium moment.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Am i right to think that a brown dwarf doesn't reflect light?

So if the dwalf is indeed somewhere beyond the Sun, then wouldn't it be invisible, absorbing all light cast upon it ?

Could the objects be satellites silhouetted by the Sun?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
First of all, there is a reason why the Camera Manual say's, Do Not Point Directly At Sun. Its destructive to the camera components. I have no idea if these were taken with a filter or not.

Second. Taking video of the sun on the horizon will give you all sorts of atmospheric distortions because the sun is already "over the horizon" and what you are seeing is light refraction and not the actual sun. (But what about the videos of the sun further up?
)

Third. These same types of videos and pictures have been around since Nancy's "White Lie" days. Don't you think that if it were really there and that close to the sun back then as well, that after 5 or so years and five Earth Orbits, we would have seen a different perspective? Nope, it always seems to be right around the same spot.

Fourth. Google Brown Dwarf. Look at its size compared to our Suns. Notice anything... Odd, like maybe a HUGE size discrepancy?

Fifth. Go get a welders glass from NORCO (Google the strength yourself, I wont be responsible for you burning your retina) and go look at the sun yourself. If an object is near the sun illuminated 360 degrees like the sun itself and apparently giving off its own light, You Are Gonna See It!

Now there may indeed be a Wormwood, Niburu, Planet X, Great Alien Mothership. This just isn't it. It's not a matter of opinion, but a matter of logical reasoning and deductions.

Sun Chihuahuas and Mechanical Reflections.

Interesting video's none the less. Ill S&F You for it just for the effort.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitl103
I had my reservations until I saw the entire collection. Very compelling to see the spot stay seemingly so stationary. This gives me a bit more hope that it's not just lense flare up there.

Hope is a interesting word...you are hopeing that a planet is about to come and extinguish all life on earth.

neat.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Strange isn't it? Perhaps that's why the believers are hard to convince

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-

Strange isn't it? Perhaps that's why the believers are hard to convince

There is a chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times".

I also want to see some epic things happen in my life, but my hope are for things like: Cure for cancer, extended life, nano-assemblers, hovercars, perhaps friendly alien disclosure, etc...not a wow, I sure hope I see a great big rogue star come destroy us all. heh

I mean, if your going to hope for something...why hope for death...that will come anyhow, dont have to hope for that one.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is a quote from a member in a similar (two thousand seven) forum:

"Awareness is something that happens in due time. Remember several hundred years ago you'd think that if the world we live in was round everyone would know it right? However that was contrary to the actual belief and they were suppressed for bearing such beliefs."

He is correct and to add to it I would say there is ONLY awareness- nothing else.

When will humans start asking the right questions? Has it really been so long and are we so busy with our jobs, taxes, hair design and nail color that we cannot remember?

Believe it or not it was once known that there were TWO suns in this sol ar system. I recall it being dismantled a bit and it is over there yonder the asteroid belt. It was considered a "sun" due to sol's reflections in the water, for it was covered in water. It even had a name, and many at that!

A four leaf clover is a four leaf clover. It is picked from a plant. Some see it as "luck" while others see it as another extension of yet another plant. What is the difference? PERCEPTION. Both answers are correct!

Humans should stop worrying about things that can have an infinite number of meanings.

Has anyone pondered the possibility that our planet, sol ar system and galaxy are not what we think they are? I mean we are being a bit limited don't you think?

So there very well may be something to this "object" but (1) it is not what you think it is and (2) an expansion of perception will help a great deal.

[edit on 10/19/2009 by awakened sleeper]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi all, I check this site every day to see whats going on and also have enjoyed reading about nibiru and 2012 predictions in a way you would read a sci- fi novel. That being said, one of the questions I have is, If i assume that a brown dwarf system is orbitting our sun and is on a home ward bound swing behind the sun then i would also assume that there would be a huge amount of gravitational pull on the far side of the sun, which in turn may cause a huge decrease in sun activity on our side (like a high tide on the sun following the strongest pull).Now, with the sun apparently being extremely silent lately could'nt that be proof of something? And also would'nt it have to continue to give further proof?
Does this make any sense?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just a suggestion, Any of you video / photo buffs, want to take a great glare free shot of the Sun?

Barrow or buy a welders mask.I have one,and I do it all the time, you can look strait at it.

I use a very dark pair of sun glasses,and then put my welders mask on.

I would NOT suggest you look at it, with your eyes for very long,after about 5 min you will get a very bad/weird feeling head ache,LOL

But your Camera / Video device can look all day

The sun looks very small, and seems to have bulges on either side ,tilted slightly.
Just what the sun looks like to me through the mask.

But you guys could use one to get a great shot,Just saying!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum
Just a suggestion, Any of you video / photo buffs, want to take a great glare free shot of the Sun?

Barrow or buy a welders mask.I have one,and I do it all the time, you can look strait at it.

I use a very dark pair of sun glasses,and then put my welders mask on.

I would NOT suggest you look at it, with your eyes for very long,after about 5 min you will get a very bad/weird feeling head ache,LOL

But your Camera / Video device can look all day

The sun looks very small, and seems to have bulges on either side ,tilted slightly.
Just what the sun looks like to me through the mask.

But you guys could use one to get a great shot,Just saying!

"Don't cross your eyes for they will become stuck in that position!"

"Don't stare into the sun for you will go blind!"

I have heard of these and another hundred of rules/limitations. I listen to them but I do not obey them. I cross my eyes for the fun of it daily. I have 20/20 and stare at and INTO the sun whenever I want- which is usually 2-3 times a week. I have awareness about such things because I practice them. Try it... if you dare.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by StoneGarden

Of course it wouldn't have to actually hit the planet to affect the planet. Supposedly it's a brown dwarf star(most solar systems are binary systems) with, I believe, seven 'moons/planetoids' orbiting it. That...passing through our solar system would have to leave a mark. Hence the big sigh.

Hello all;
I find this topic interesting since I've been following it since 1999. There is a lot of info out there on it and of course w/o TPTB giving us real data on it, all is just speculation until it is close enough not to be denied. I can give you what has been gleamed speculatively, but unless we get rid of the Fed Res and get our funds back in order to protect ourselves, its all just gonna be one big crap shoot just like the ones before it - only this time we had the technology and didn't use it because some of TPTB were too important while the rest weren't.
What is it? The Science Channel is quoting the old term "Nemesis" but the most important fact to date is that finally some in the scientific community wish to admit that it is more important to uphold truth than to uphold false beliefs like the Flat Earth Society. (JK) Finally, scientists are saying outright that we are a binary solar system with a brown dwarf as our sun's twin and no it is not quite dead & probably won't be for quite some time. science.discovery.com... They are now showing solar charts with this elliptical orbit though not filling in what is in the orbit yet. Naturally, this was done so that when the obvious comes fully into view, they can say "The govt wouldn't let us tell you so we did this to cover out butts!" BTW: They are lying to you about how much 'atmosphere' is on the moon and mars and the fact that 'our moon?' is older than earth by a millions of years so it could not have formed from any impact with earth or the like - it doesn't even have the same make up as earth does. But that's to be continued..
As for damage: This is where all prophecies become interesting if you allow the Nibiruian Mini System chaos theory into the mix. First, this 'system' with orbiting bodies proves it has enough magnetic gravity push/pull upon our solar/lunar gravitational functions already existing here on earth. Tides rise (without help from global warming) and fall dramatically with this flux of extra gravitational pull. Also it could pull or push us out of our own orbit just enough to cause massive damage. Also note: a star of any magnitude has a stronger gravitational field than any planet.
But this is what I have always found interesting:
Our Earth's orbit = 365 days (give/take) around our sun
Nibiruian orbit = 3600 years around our sun
Galactic Central orbit = 26,000 years for our sun to complete one year orbit.
All three of these orbits equal the Mayan long count. So we are not set to end at the end of the long count. It is our galactic center's birthday!!!
But I wouldn't bake a cake yet. See, this means we are smack dab in the center of the discharge of the big bang. Galactic ground Zero. Oh and we will be exposed to anything the giant black hole of our Milky Way decides to throw at us during this time. So let's hope more that anything that the big black hole is full, happy and not belching gamma rays during this time.
Also here are 8 scenarios to help you along.
www.metacafe.com...
Remember these stories in the bible
Noah
Joseph interprets pharaoh's dream
In one we pulled together & saved many
In the other, we acted like jerks and the boat left us.
Which will it be today?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Sorry guys . . . Nibiru is a crock, doesn't exist.

First the prediction was it would collide with Earth in 2003. When that didn't happen it was 2006. Now the Planet X people are all jumping on the Mayan calendar bandwagon and saying it must be 2012. Gimme a break.

If this thing were on a 3600-year orbit and was only 3 years away from hitting us (2012) it would be WELL within our solar system by now. Such a large object would be affecting the gravitational pull of other planets, things like Voyager I and II, and our other deep space probes would be going haywire right now.

It would be one of the brightest stars in the night sky.

The whole Planet X theory was based on a mathematical error from the 1970's. Pluto's and other far-earth objects' orbit didn't make sense based on what they *thought* was the mass of Neptune. So they hypothesized there might be another planet outside Neptune's orbit. Later on, based on Voyager readings from a fly-by of Neptune in 1989 allowed them to discover the correct mass and everything matched up.

People say it's a big cover up but think about it . . . is it really that far-fetched to think that NASA screwed up? The Hubble was broke when they first launched it due to an incorrect grind on the lens . . . at least two Mars missions have been botched due to other calculation mistakes . . . c'mon people

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
I cross my eyes for the fun of it daily. I have 20/20 and stare at and INTO the sun whenever I want- which is usually 2-3 times a week. I have awareness about such things because I practice them. Try it... if you dare.

heh, back when I was 13, there was a partial eclypse of the sun. I was told not to look directly at the sun but I ignored it and simply watched.

Took awhile for my eyes to get accustomed to it and I watched it.

For like 3 months straight, I had a black dot in front of me...was worried I would be partially blind for life, but eventually it faded and repaired itself.

Can you look at the sun? ya, but you can also put your hand over a candle. I don't recommend it simply from experience...

You may feel great about seeing the sun like your accomplishing something and debunking a myth, but its based in solid science and no doubt at a young age you will lose your sight from the damage your doing to it.

I would quit while your ahead...but its your choice

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

I don't think Nibiru or any planet with that big of an orbit would be habitable from that far away. Mars isn't habitable and it is the closest planet out. Planet X would have to be dark and freezing until it gets close enough to the sun, and then it would be too hot probably.

If it was habitable for a brief period while close to us, it would be horribly funny if a bunch of people stole a shuttle, flew to Nibiru, said "EFF YOU!!", and then died as the planet slowly moved away, becoming a frozen wasteland again.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Misleading title... it should be "Photos of sundogs from across the world!!"...

but I guess no one would give that a second glance huh?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

I will stick to looking through my welders mask ,LOL as i cant seem to get used to looking at the sun with out them ,sensitive eyes i guess

But the welders mask works great , just gives me a head ache.May be a have the headstrap tightener, to tight and it is squishing my head ,duno maybe lol.

But it still works great to look at the sun with.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver
Don't you think that if it were really there and that close to the sun back then as well, that after 5 or so years and five Earth Orbits, we would have seen a different perspective? Nope, it always seems to be right around the same spot.

See this is science - take logic, science, and rational thought and totally disprove this (again)! Good job.

I'm gonna bring this one step more obvious.

Say there's a big beachball in front of your house. If you walk 'round back, you're NOT going to be able to see it!

Our Earth "walked around back" of the Sun. If you still believe it's Niburu you are a fool.

Thank you Arcnaver for bringing some common sense and provable, obvious facts to this argument.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

heh, back when I was 13, there was a partial eclypse of the sun. I was told not to look directly at the sun but I ignored it and simply watched.

Took awhile for my eyes to get accustomed to it and I watched it.

For like 3 months straight, I had a black dot in front of me...was worried I would be partially blind for life, but eventually it faded and repaired itself.

*smile* I am happy for you and your awareness. I put myself in your description and I would be a bit freaked while in such an experience though at the same moment pondering many more possibilities.

Can you look at the sun? ya, but you can also put your hand over a candle. I don't recommend it simply from experience...

You may feel great about seeing the sun like your accomplishing something and debunking a myth, but its based in solid science and no doubt at a young age you will lose your sight from the damage your doing to it.

I would quit while your ahead...but its your choice

I feel great about everything. It is everything that makes me smile for I live through and within the most beautiful experience that I am aware of.

I may make a conscious decision to quit. Thank you for your concerns.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wormwood is coming people. Its going to be here next summer so stock up on water and ice. It will share atmospheres with us in 2012 on its return orbit. Nibiru is a planet that is in tow with it. This is all caused by the galactic orbits.

God has warned us now listen. A brown dwarf is composed of Iron oxide. When a scientist was asked what would happen if it did share atmospheres with us he said, Fire and brimstone (hell on earth) that would turn the water on earth bitter. The same thing is told to us in Revelations so be right with God.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join