It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

No I have not heard that. If you look today you can see the moon close to the sun. Maybe there are some dopes out there that can't recognize the moon next to the sun.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by matt4GA

Sadly, all these scumbags would be the only ones left behind to create their new world order.

ah yes...the ascension of man willl NOT come from the best and the brightest, it will come from the worst and the wealthest.
maybe that is the ultimate truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

My question is "if there is a brown dwarf hanging around our sun wouldn't we have felt the affects of it passing by us to get there????I mean if it's on an eliptical orbit it should have came by us once already.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Not sure about the actual terminology but you wouldnt feel effects from it till it was closer if it was approaching from above or below the solor plain.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEar

If it is as big as people claim it is we would notice its effects if it was within, I believe, 320 AU's of the solar system. If it was that far out it would have to be moving pretty fast for it to reach here within two years. If that's the case though at its farthest point out it would be 576,000 AU's from the solar system, which would put it too far out for the Sun's gravitational forces to keep it in orbit. Pretty much, it's impossible for there to be anything out there that will arrive here in 2012.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEar

Gravity works outside of the plane of the ecliptic. If there were a brown dwarf within 8x the distance to Pluto or farther we'd notice the gravitational effects. Whole sky surveys would have picked it up long, long ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by star in a jar

Yes, I agree we need someone to say if it's just an ordinary planetary body. Phage, where are you?

You had to go and spoil it. Phage an expert? Really

Laters

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

400 years ago during the coronation of King George there were reports of 2 suns in the sky, to mark the occasion they said. It is only a tid bit of information most deny, but was written during that time period.

That was around the time of the famine in Ireland as well. It seems there is information that has been withheld from historical events records or erased.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

So if they called a sun dog, or whatever, a second sun it means what exactly? So this second sun comes out for auspices moments in history such as a coronation of a king?

I get it now. Since the claims of photos today are all hogwash you need to dip into historical accounts and misrepresent them to bolster up the 2012 hoax.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I saw another beautiful sun dog today. They say that in the northern hemisphere you should expect sun dogs about 2 days a week on average. Anyone else finding that to be about right?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

My husband is active duty Marine and works in finacial dept (fiscal)and said the military is constantly missing money,how insane is that?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

My husband is active duty Marine and works in finacial dept (fiscal)and said the military is constantly missing money,how insane is that?

I wouldn't doubt that for a fact.

Money is disappearing and they don't seem to care.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Yeah, they're interesting to watch until you stop and think just what it means for humanity. (Big sigh....).

Well now, MissSmartypants, perhaps it will not be so bad at all? It is said by the Sumarians that we were created by the inhabitants of Niburu, the Annunaki, which means, "those who from Heaven who came to Earth." Of course when here last, shortly following the Great Flood, only a few humans were left, so maybe they are coming on a rescue mission? Maybe they wish to make it up to us for posing as Gods? I know one thing, when the Annunaki do come down here, I want to have a chat with them. I think with their help we could do a lot to repair Earth.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Actually, the Sumerians never said that. It was Sitchin that started this story.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

yes, they did mr. disinfo.

I don't wish to play with these mind games you keep on playing. I don't even wish to post my evidence so you can "debunk" it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I've been taking pictures everyday for a year

You can't see it here yet

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Post your evidence. All you keep doing is whining. If you have something to share please share it. If you plan on posting more hoaxes, then be prepared to be shown that will be shown to be a hoax.

Pretending to have evidence that you can't post for whatever reason is simply a sham.

I'd like to see this evidence to claim to be holding.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

anyone notice how nibiru got closer and further from the sun as the camera moved? lol geeze can we say lens flare.....look close!! again paranoya netime there is a dot or planet seen in any shot its automatic PLANET X files the whole world has turned into a cartoon fantastic

JagSR
edit on 26-3-2011 by JagSR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yeah I wonder why we only see it in these videos. Not in daily life. What is shown there is like a second sun. You can't cover that up. Unless you are saying seeing this is a very rare occurrence. which makes sense I guess.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
OP, that was too much movement in 5 minutes for a planet, dont you think?
Even if it was Mercury (the "winged messenger" planet).....

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join