It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I thought that many of these supposed "Nibiru" pictures had been proven to be Venus or something else. I dont see how any object in the sky could be that dangerously close to us and that no one would come out and say something...even amateur astronomers would be able to tell if something was up. I think that if Nibiru is real, then it'll be something sudden and not totally obvious or expected...at least if its supposed to arrive by 2012. I'm not banking on it too much though...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I've been a fan on the story behind planet x/nibiru for years now, but to be honest there's been so many let downs on the arrival that never happens, it's getting to be a bit of a joke. Even when you post these picutures as proof......i'm sorry but they aren't proof at all, either sun dogs, lens flares or camera anomalies that you get from taking pictures of the sun.

Do a bit of investigation first guys on how cameras and lenses work and don't just think everything you see is planet x. I still love reading about it all don;t get me wrong, but don't set your sights on it as you will be sadly dissapointed.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think that the entire Nibiru lot is a form of distorted word-of-mouth. If our star is a binary star, and there is a brown dwarf with some followers that visits periodically in history wreaking its havoc in our area, people would most definitely remember it. However, just like gossip, history has a way of distorting and getting mixed up over the centuries through translations and miscommunications.

I wouldn't be surprised as much to find out that a brown dwarf with some followers was coming, without meeting any of the criteria for being Planet X... Does this mean it IS or ISNT Planet X/Nibiru?

It proves to me that our records, our methods of carrying on data, are all flawed, and that in part is why history inevitably repeats itself.

On the bright side, I am interested in the possible sister sun we have. I really need to dip into the funds and get a nice telescope for fun.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Here come the NASA denials! Now what?
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
here's a better link/story: astrobiology.nasa.gov...

Stories about the fictional planet Nibiru and predictions of doomsday in December 2012 have blossomed on the Internet. There are now (June 2009) more than 175 books listed on Amazon.com dealing with the 2012 doomsday. As this hoax spreads, many more disaster scenarios are being suggested. “Ask an Astrobiologist” has received nearly a thousand questions about Nibiru and 2012, with more than 200 answers posted. Many new questions are similar to those already answered. Following is a list of the most popular “Twenty Questions” organized in a logical succession and answered in some detail.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The Nibiru was promised to reach itäs closest point to Earth in 2003, when that failed to happen,they pushed the date to 2012 to correlate with the mayan calendar and timewave zero to make it seem more realistic,because that was the only way it could be still believed in,with a date that actually does have some significance to it.

What you are seeing is probably Jupiter or Venus.
A planet as big as Nibiru would be easily seen like our moon is by now.
It will not suddenly appear in 3 years time. Remember that the 2012 date is said to be the closest point when the planet reaches us, from where the sumerian legends uspposedly say,some aliens come down ,same guys who genetically created us.

Im a firm believer in 2012,but not this theory. I think this is illogical,because there is no sign or effect from it. it passes us every 3600 years,and there are structures foud today fro mthat timeperiod,so it didn't even destroy buildings.

I call this a hoax,I bought it for a while.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Yeah i asked an astronomer, they have ignored me thus far.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Okay folks....so is Nibiru real? Would NASA, the low tech cover for the Real space program, tell us the truth if there were a brown dwarf star heading this way?(no of course they wouldn't) Well, I for one don't know if it's real but I certainly don't mind waiting around to see.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sure, NASA would never set masses in panic, or the world would end before 2010 lol...however, their arguments seem valid to me about the distance, naked eye sighting of that planet(if it was real). I really never believed this "Planet X" stuff, but some videos you posted there got me thinking a little. Can some be Venus or Mercury or someTHING ELSE?..........or they are faked like many others?

Look this video, It shows how to fake "nibiru". It looks nice

[edit on 14/11/09 by Puls4r]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Puls4r

In many of the nibiru videos I have seen ....as you have shown, the lens flares move as the camera moves. But the 'thing' they are filming remains stationary relative to the sun. Two different things.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Puls4r

In many of the nibiru videos I have seen ....as you have shown, the lens flares move as the camera moves. But the 'thing' they are filming remains stationary relative to the sun. Two different things.

lol, how many minutes did you saw of video i posted?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Puls4r

I actually watched it all and I'm sorry but I've been watching "Planet X' videos for some time now and your video doesn't begin to explain them.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If you watched it, how can u say this!?

...as you have shown, the lens flares move as the camera moves.

The video proves exactly that is possible to fake it in a way that when camera moves the "lens flare" doesnt move using additional glasses.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So where is this Nibiru in the solar system,.. currently? I would like for someone to at least answer that.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It really looks like Mercury, And Also, if these Space objects are moving towards us, wouldn't they hit our Outer asteroid belt and other Space debris causing a Collision that would be visible?

Let alone, wouldn't our Gravitational pull of our own sun prevent such bodies from willy nilly cruising by?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
So where is this Nibiru in the solar system,.. currently? I would like for someone to at least answer that.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Lil Drummerboy]

Nowhere.
It doesn't exist.
Having said that, I'm sure you're get a lot different answers, so you'll just have to research and make up your own mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Okay folks....so is Nibiru real? Would NASA, the low tech cover for the Real space program, tell us the truth if there were a brown dwarf star heading this way?(no of course they wouldn't) Well, I for one don't know if it's real but I certainly don't mind waiting around to see.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by MissSmartypants]

Sorry, you are contradicting yourself here.

If Nibiru (well if it even existed) is supposed to be a brown dwarf star, then all of your "alleged" videos and photos of it are complete garbage. Brown dwarf stars can not be seen with the naked eye as they dont emit that much light...they can only be detected via the infra red spectrum

Well done at almost debunking yourself

And here's a link about brown dwarf stars so you can research them

astro.berkeley.edu...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by StoneGarden

Of course it wouldn't have to actually hit the planet to affect the planet. Supposedly it's a brown dwarf star(most solar systems are binary systems) with, I believe, seven 'moons/planetoids' orbiting it. That...passing through our solar system would have to leave a mark. Hence the big sigh.

ZOMFG...

This gives reason to worry. Well unless humanity can find a way to get out of this solar system between now and when that thing hits, wer'e screwed.

*sigh*...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Debunk myself? Well, I'm not convinced this whole subject is even valid ....but this is ATS after all and we ATSers love this sort of thing.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Pardon my appearance of naivety,.. My question was doused with sarcasm. I am fully aware that there is absolutely no current evidence of the existence of that planet, other than what appears in ancient stone carvings as another planet in our solar system.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join