It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fetidchimp

anyone know what that is?

Google sky view
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a07b3015ae6c.jpg[/atsimg]

Yep! This is a picture from a different angle!

IRM

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

If something big was heading toward us, maybe Nasa would start looking seriously at people surviving long term on the moon till the dust settled on Earth - hence their recent interest in the Moon's H20.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

wow, you took a video of the sun. i am so scared now. imagine a SUN. oh noes. and there was a reflection in yoru lense, that never happens. A light source reflecting off a shiny object, like the lense of a video camera. never never never.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by manmaidslave

I guess you didn't really watch the vids, then?!

There's plenty of flare and reflection going on, but there's also a dark spot beside the sun that certainly isn't a reflection etc.

It may well be Venus, or some other known body or phenomena, but flare & reflection it ain't.

Amazing how many people visit this site apparently looking for answers, yet can't wait to give their own answers without, it seems, thinking about it. Reflection and lens flare moves, or changes when the lens moves. If it stays put, then it's not merely a 'light-illusion', it's an object.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

There's plenty of flare and reflection going on, but there's also a dark spot beside the sun that certainly isn't a reflection etc.

It may well be Venus, or some other known body or phenomena, but flare & reflection it ain't.

Amazing how many people visit this site apparently looking for answers, yet can't wait to give their own answers without, it seems, thinking about it. Reflection and lens flare moves, or changes when the lens moves. If it stays put, then it's not merely a 'light-illusion', it's an object.

what's even more amazing is how many people flock to this site to let their brain flop onto the floor they've left their mind so open! lol

don't post stuff that is easily trashed if you don't want it to be trashed..

people like a mystery, but it is wrong to assume they are idiots and will fall for such nonsense as this hoax of bad astronomy, bad interpretation and Sitchinesque lies generated to take money from brains on floors.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ok, There was this guy back in the late 80's and again in the 90's who went around talking about this. I don't remember his name but, He even had footage of this planet on its loop around when it was closer to our planet. He said it would be back around before heading back out to space. I remember this because there was a lot of media attention around him. I recall the Government did everything possible to make him look crazy. They probably have him locked up somewhere right now. I'm sure if he was out in public he would be showing us lots of proof right now. It seems like he had lots of proof about different things at the time. I remember him having trouble with his records of proof dissapering. Im sure if this guy was still around he'd have lots of solid proof. But of course the Government won't allow that to happen. After all they would have to admit to all of us that they are using soundwaves to program us into thinking what ever they want.
If you don't believe me, then mute your t.v. during all commercial breaks and during all special reports and wear earplugs whenever you go outside in about a week or less you will start to see things as they really are.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by erasedhistory

I'll be sure to add you to this rediculous list of 'I told you so" emails/ texts I will be sending out beginning 12/13/2012- I've already scheduled that day off from work.

This topic is no diffierent than the "End is Nigh" sign guy walking around Times Square. Sigh.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
reply to post by erasedhistory

I'll be sure to add you to this rediculous list of 'I told you so" emails/ texts I will be sending out beginning 12/13/2012- I've already scheduled that day off from work.

Funny

But you may want to wait until Dec 22nd, 2012 since Dec 21st is supposedly the BIG DAY.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Oh.... Not really alive?

So basically being-ness is just a fake illusion created for fun?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Originally posted by arcnaver
Don't you think that if it were really there and that close to the sun back then as well, that after 5 or so years and five Earth Orbits, we would have seen a different perspective? Nope, it always seems to be right around the same spot.

See this is science - take logic, science, and rational thought and totally disprove this (again)! Good job.

I'm gonna bring this one step more obvious.

Say there's a big beachball in front of your house. If you walk 'round back, you're NOT going to be able to see it!

Our Earth "walked around back" of the Sun. If you still believe it's Niburu you are a fool.

Thank you Arcnaver for bringing some common sense and provable, obvious facts to this argument.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

Oh and I guess this explains why that pesky North Star is always in the same position in the sky or the constellations for that matter? Or why they are only seen in their locations on certain parts of the earth like The Southern Cross?
Sorry, but the beach ball theory does not wash. Go back to the basics on these and other phenomena that you've missed.

Your comparing Apples to Banana's! You should rethink your statement a little. What you are talking about with the North Star is completely different and I think you know that.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

Originally posted by McGinty

what's even more amazing is how many people flock to this site to let their brain flop onto the floor they've left their mind so open! lol

don't post stuff that is easily trashed if you don't want it to be trashed..

people like a mystery, but it is wrong to assume they are idiots and will fall for such nonsense as this hoax of bad astronomy, bad interpretation and Sitchinesque lies generated to take money from brains on floors.

That kinda misses the point of my little rant and mistook it for a generalization. If it's so easily trashed as 'lens flare', would you care to explain how the object in question doesn't change it's position relative to the Sun when the camera lens moves, despite other genuine lens flare changing as expected [when the lens moves] ?

I specifically said i was fed up with people saying that this is all lens flare/reflection, when, as i described, some phenomena in the vids are not explicable by this. They may well have another reason, likely not Nibiru, but when people constantly keep saying "Doh! It's lens flare..." i find annoying and pretty ignorant.

If one possesses a reasoning brain, or alternatively any experiences with camera they'd looking for other explanations, but that seems toooo much thinking for such 'crazy idea' .

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here is drawing of Ne.bi.ru .
I dont know Nibiru, Nebiru ..

The following quote comes from a Unicus Magazine article “Crop Circle Astral Symbology” by Steve Repetti:

“A planet at least four times larger than Tiamat approached from deep space, and was called Nibiru, or Marduk in Babylon. Nibiru was gravitationally attracted into our solar system and began passing the outer planets so closely that they exchanged moons …Tiamat was cleaved in two, nearly half of which was scattered out and spread into what is now called the asteroid belt, just beyond Mars. The surving “head” of Tiamat moved closer to the Sun, took up its new orbit ahead of Mars and was renamed Eridu/Earth…The symmetry in some of the most complex pictograms are repeating a message…The Earth appears to be circled by way of a straight path to a larger solid body. There are two broken paths resembling equation marks on either side of the main connecting pathway. As a broken path, it would appear to represent a transitional object or event in the transformation or exchange of the two connected spheres on its sides. This represents the role Nibiru played between Earth and Mars…The areas in position 4, 5, 6 are the most confusing, because this is where Nibiru collided with Tiamat and released Earth to a new position, replacing the position of Mars. It is important to note: Tiamat existed long before the collision with Nibiru which generated Earth and the asteroid belt.

www.... nairaland.com/nige ria/topic-69604.0.html#msg1344681

[edit on 20/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

There appears to be an older thread about that anomoly in google sky and microsoft telescope

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did as phage suggested in the older thread and went to archive.stsci.edu... to have a look, it appears in the poss2 red image only.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95c80c921035.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm calling image defect, but we can wait to see if the astronomer wants to take a crack at identifying it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It's worse than you think..........i was just going through microsoft telescope again and found something rather disturbing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ac78136fd62.jpg[/atsimg]

I for one welcome our new ant overlords.....

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fetidchimp
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It's worse than you think..........i was just going through microsoft telescope again and found something rather disturbing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ac78136fd62.jpg[/atsimg]

I for one welcome our new ant overlords.....

Actually, that's the Pie Lord.

a collection of data problems and errors associated with the new SKY universe within Google Earth
bbs.keyhole.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

What is Nibiru?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

width="660" height="525"> "http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Rn7gMUmYHVA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525">

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
But hey, lets say it is real. What if we send about 100 atom bombs?

Will that destroy it...

haha.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

some extra help!!

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
There certainly is a lot of conflicting information about Nibiru. It has been described as having what appear to be wings

There was also this SOHO (LASCO C3) image from March of this year (which showed some anomaly which appeared to have "wings". If I remember correctly debunkers/skeptics were claiming that it was a 'Sungrazing Comet':

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

www.badastronomy.com...

There is a picture posted at www.cyberspaceorbit.com... which is called the "Ra" image because there is a feature that looks like the symbol for the Egyptian god Ra. This is a perfect example of a bright object blooming. If you go through the SOHO archive, you'll see this happening whenever a bright object is in the image. Venus is the brightest thing you'll see, and it blooms quite a bit. I don't know what was in the SOHO field in the Ra image, but it was bright and it bloomed (it may have been a very energetic CR). Those "wings" are not real. They are simply electrons that overflowed inside the CCD itself.

You can see several examples on this page: www.iwonderproductions.com... In fact, the explanation given by Joe Gurman on that page is correct, and the webpage author didn't believe him. The cosmic rays and bright objects give the same shape every time because what's happening is inside the CCD, not on the sky.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join