It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact? When? Where? What's your opinion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Has anyone compiled a hypothesis of the hypothetical event?

Where is the best info found?
There are so many different days and years for disclosure and contact and tv time booked and such.

What is valid and what isn't. Through all of this "info" I've been sifting through it feels like we are shrouded in a plume of BS.

The Gov't or TPTB or someone needs to grow some cojones and Man up.

Just a slip of the tongue, come on, give us something.

90% of the world probably doesn't even care or would care. We all know there would be some type of hysteria but to what extent and for how long.
Society today I think would just say "oh...wow..." and then go back to being a machine and continue pounding paperwork.

Let me know what Y'all think.

When is the time?????????

[edit on 09/28/2009 by ontariocanada]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
First and foremost, there will be no overt attack as long as the PTB get what they want without armed conflict. It's when they fail to get it, you should start worrying. That day maybe close at hand.

Everyone seems to be worrying about American troops taking part in the squashing of American people. I don't think so, American troops would be sympathetic with American citizen. Hence, foreign troops on American soil an absolute must.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It'll happen slowly. Maybe it'll begin Friday with the Rendlesham footage, then they'll say that the LCROSS mission revealed ruins on the moon... Eventually, it'll culminate with a worldwide television broadcast saying that ET's are here among us.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
there are two other factors (losing the word loosely)
- Terrance McKenna's timewavezero twz
- Webbot predictions (there is a video as of oct 16th) interview on a radio show.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Never in our lifes, humans are way too stupid.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I feel the time is now, why not? And the best way to do it is uncloak all the CRAFTS PLEASE.....

[edit on 10/19/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ontariocanada

Who knows when or where.... we just want it over with..... all this flying around and possible sightings has been going on for centuries.... it's time to make themselves known and stop playing silly games!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

exactly!
just get it over with so we can move on.

[edit on 09/28/2009 by ontariocanada]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I agree I wish the aliens would just understand no one likes a tease

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I think it will be soon. This is not based off of someone who was told something by someone but by looking at the situation. If indeed America does know that aliens are here on earth, and they wish to retain their credibility, they will reveal it soon.

As more nations (ie. India) travel to space, and send probes to the moon, they will begin to gather evidence about UFOs. I do not think, and the states is probably thinking along the same lines, that one government will be able to suppress all of this information. Knowing that they cannot suppress all the information for ever, they probably realize that if some other country were to break the news America would lose alot of credibility.

A recent India Daily article stated that Indian scientists are attempting to reveal UFOs to the world. If this is indeed true I think the states will wish to reveal that UFOs exist before India, especially after the water on the moon incident.

We now have a well liked president with a Nobel Peace Prize, newspaper articles continuously pointing towards life outside our planet (Water on Moon, Oxygen Atmosphere on Europa), and a population that is more excepting of life outside of Earth. With the next couple of years seems like the perfect time to disclose.

Also, if America has been conducting top secret research on UFO technology revealing the alien presence will allow America corporations to sell the technology and strength Americas dwindling economy.

So in conclusion, if UFOs exist I think they will be revealed soon; however, if, on the other hand, we have all been fooled by faulty evidence and there is really no UFOs they will obviously never be disclosed. I do not think the latter is the case, especially after seeing the Disclosure Project

v1.1 added link for disclosure project

[edit on 20-10-2009 by phlie]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I also just found this (3:10-7:00), which isn't quite a prediction, its more of a threat, from the paradigm research group that states if disclosure does not happen before May 2010 they will begin to release their documents to the media.

edit: I don't really know anything about the paradigm research group, anyone care to debunk this?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by phlie]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Since the PTB is accused of hiding it from citizens, do people actually expect the PTB to disclose anything? And if they do disclose something, can you really trust the PTB's disclosure?

The only way for true disclosure to come is for us to catch our own UFO or ET.

top topics

join