It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The original information about Disclosure came from Pete Peterson So do you think this guy is on the level or just another nutter? He seems very knowledgeable from his interview also has a typical air of "I know better than you!" Like most scientist I know.

So maybe the disclosure info is genuine.

But I was thinking wouldn't a better time to announce ET's be during the climate change summit in Copenhagen Dec 7-18

[edit on 19-10-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
Why just America? why just Obama? its allways the same, why dont a few of them pop down into each country at the same time and do it that way? either way it aint going to happen, but if it does i will be the first to admit i was wrong, but still it aint going to happen.

Because many americans feel the world revolves around them.. to them their country is obviously the best so why would these guys land anywhere else!? ugh...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Im betting all my non-existing money, that nothing is going to happen...again.

Especially... haow credible can a source be that already KNOWS the date and the circumstances of this happening.
So theres two options to choose from. Staged Fake or Bogus.

Also, why should this only happen in Gods own country? if i´d be an alien and would like to make a memorable appearance, i would appear everywhere in every major city around the world
Stop beeing so americocentric.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Dynamitrios]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
As much as the confirmation and disclosure of Life in the universer would be cool , I dont think anything will happen.

Also isn't november when the new series of V starts? maybe they are getting there wires crossed.

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yeah someone could be getting there wires crossed?!?!?

Because " Aliens will land and then Obama will reveal all." is so similar to " Oh honey i forgot to mention that tv series V is on in november"

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

V - The Series also comes out in November of 2009. Coincidence? Let's read a summary of its basic premise:

Giant spaceships appear over all major cities of the world, and Anna, the beautiful and charismatic leader of the extra-terrestrial "Visitors," claims to come in peace. As a small number of humans begin to doubt the sincerity of the seemingly benevolent Visitors, FBI counter-terrorism agent Erica Evans discovers that the aliens have spent decades infiltrating human governments and businesses, and are now in the final stages of their plan to take over the planet. Erica joins the resistance movement, which includes Ryan, a Visitor sleeper agent who wants to save humanity. However, the aliens have won favor among the people of Earth by curing a variety of diseases, and have recruited Earth's youth — including Erica's son — to serve them unknowingly as spies.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spragology
Yeah someone could be getting there wires crossed?!?!?

Because " Aliens will land and then Obama will reveal all." is so similar to " Oh honey i forgot to mention that tv series V is on in november"

I know what your saying but there are a few crazys out there so you never know hehe.

Plus how come these things always happen in America? I love America and have family living there but it certainly is not the centre of the universe.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Started reading ATS and OMF in past 2 months and I must say that all though I do belive there is life in Universe be it inteligent or otherwise posts like this kinda produce a smirk on my face.
Most people on this planet are sheeps and before someone tries to make me belive otherwise trust me this statement is completely true and is produced from years of human interaction. Did we have less educated people then then we have now? Percentage are possible the same if not less at present.

1. While at the end of WW2 most people/goverments were rather technologicaly equal. Conventional techn that was used all over the world in industrialised contries. 64 years pass after that and we see that technology has evolved above what anyone has expected(I dont want to enter into discussion about A.C Clarke and his visions of the future or any other Scifi writer since that was just that Scfi for common man). If most of that tech is made by back engineering then there is still a lot of money to be earned by military industrialists and they wont likely allow anyone disclose anything untill they suck whole juice out of it. If technology is accurate by wintesses account we as consumers havent even scratched the surface.

2. Constant claims that ''soon disclosure'' will happen is simply laughable since anyone who claims it either is boosting their own public image or promoting some kind of multimedia product(book, movie, tv show, public presentation). Other explenation is that people are filling them with flase informations so they discredit them in that way.

3. If disclosure was immanent I would gather that former CIA director William E. Colby would know that and wouldnt rush about giving any new information to mr. Greer and consequently wouldnt have been ''removed'' in 1996. Lot of this people who claim disclosure will happen are saying aliens gave some advanced time table when disclosure will happen and I am sure mr. Colby would know about it.

4. If anyone here thinks Obama is untouchable by those people who manage those classified informations, be it MJ12 or some other organisation then I think they are deluded since those people had 65 years of ensuring that they cant be touched. What if they are responsible for killing JFK, did this society in 40 years evolve to more humain or are we even more destructive then before? If claims are real and that president Obama is really on the crusade to make this info possible then I would be more fearfull for his safety and people who support him in his office.

5. There is no date that can be put on time table when alien ship will make appearance. They will land when they deem it right if they truly are here. I am personaly 50/50 on that to be honest also since if we look at our society and people saying that they(ET's) cant invlove in progressive society, how much did we actualy progressed since 1950's? Why not appear then and stop climate changes, world hunger, wars that happened since.

Now when I am done with ranting, I dont think there is any common person in the world wouldnt want aliens landing. But when we remove wishfull thinking we are still left with reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Would be great to see, and gives me some good scriptwriting ideas.

However, I'm sure after these dates pass this guy's credibility will be clocking in at a -100%. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I suppose this would be a way to ensure that the broadcast was seen by the entire world. Especially in the age of personal digital cameras, camcorders, and individuals at home able to record such events and post them online for the world to access. Not to mention cell phones that could easily stream such events live onto the internet.

It also seems to be the least invasive way to disclose. If they landed in a major city, or on the lawn of some government's capital buildings then it could be seen as a militarized even provocative act and would initiate defensive protocols that could endanger lives.

By landing peacefully in a stadium with tens of thousands of people, there would be nothing to stop disclosure and the safety of the extraterrestrials would be assured while threat to national security would be minimal. Not to mention the likelihood of people having massively destructive weapons in a stadium is pretty low, besides the security guards and their small arms.

In my opinion, this would probably be the best way to reveals yourself to the world if you were an alien. It would also be the safest and would minimize the likelihood of casualties.

I actually have tickets to the Tallahassee game, but I am not sure if I will go. If it does happen I can only imagine the chaos...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by DJM8507]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I suppose this would be a way to ensure that the broadcast was seen by the entire world.

Except - the entire world does not watch American football.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. A UFO is going to make an appearance at a Florida Stadium on the 21st or 22nd and then Obama will ackowledge it on the 27th? Wouldn't he maybe say something on the 21st or 22nd when everyone is flipping out over the UFO hovering above the Sunshine State? Im an airchair UFOlogist and have followed so many of these predictions that have come and gone and quite frankly, I'm sick of hearing predictions and I really wish that the different sites would stop putting dates and things like that on articles. We all remember Blossom and the GFL, Prophet Yahweh, The Romaneck Video that has yet to be seen a year later, and what about the press conference this past spring when it was stated that if Obama didn't come clean by May 2009 that in June or July Pres Sarkozy or some other President would be announcing the existence of an ET presence on Earth? Enough of this already. Seems like yet another psy-op to me. These people making all of these false predictions should not be allowed to have anything published after their predictions come and go without anything happening. Unless they have some kind of proof, then they should not be able to get so much exposure and get so many people worked up over nothing. Thats just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm betting my left nut that nothing's going to happen on those dates relating to an actual ET UFO.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There's no way that a UFO would land in a sold-out stadium and that Obama would wait SIX DAYS to talk to the American people about it. He would be on every television in the world that very same day making the announcement in an effort to avoid panic. Second of all, the White House doesn't pay to have speeches televised. They just pick a date and time and the networks decide whether to air it or not. But if they did pay for TV and they did make the arrangements already, then this would come back to bite them in the ass. You can't buy television time to talk about an event that you aren't supposed to know is going to happen. If the President has reserved TV time for a speech of some kind, then it would definitely get out and everyone would know about it.

I call B.S. on this one as the story makes no sense. Not to mention, there would be complete and utter chaos and panic if a freakin' alien spaceship landed in the middle of a stadium!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ok one problem i have with disclosure dates is "it never happens".
As much as i'd love it to, i just cant see this being accurate.
I read in an earlier post on this thread about Tv stations being shut down to stop everyone seeing this. Well what about the many thousands of cameras and camcorders? can they shut them down?
If disclosure was going to happen it would have to be somewhere where everyone world wide is watching, with several tv stations from all corners of the globe wired to one global event where all eyes are watching with the greatest of focus.

I GIVE YOU THE 2012 OLYMPICS

2012 the revelation, not the end.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
I am just venting and wish these type of people would ping away....
I dont know if this has been noticed. But all of those "Soothsayers" have only come out AFTER the fact. How many of them have their proof prior to any of these announcements, and I watch, like most on this site, this sort of thing closely. Not one that I noticed? Anyone else. Which leads me to people that "PIGGY BACK" onto someone elses announcement, or prophecy or whatever you want to call it....
Its, IMO, getting a bit tireing seeing the same old messages regurgitated again and again (dont mean to be rude). But that is what it is when people start to quote this and that (The Starship Enterprise travelled from the future and gave me this msg. Or a being from the planet of Orion has some really important info to relay to everyone. Hoo hummmm). Why can we not just allow things to take place with out this interferance (thats if they are to take place). It really really annoying that you do this. STOP AND DESIST!!! Maybe, if you do, we may get a little credance somewhere when it comes to the sheeples taking notice

To date, Wilcock has impressed me with a lot of his material, but there are some things that he seems to have gone sideways on.
This said, in what he has built to date, why would he come out with something so risky as this announcement. Especailly after the Blossom fiasco.
And one thing I have always been lead to understand is that you dont give dates as they are NEVER reliable. Yet again he claims to know date, and with such belief in what he thinks he has knowledge on!
He is taking a lot of risk, on this announcement, he is really going to hurt himself (leading up to it will be good, cash from sites and books and so on). Why risk it all for some quick cash!

I agree with you on everything except youre wrong about the Wilcock thing.

He did not give the dates. In his radio interviw he specifically mentions he knew the dates but did not want to give them, and now it is Bill Ryan that got some dates from some of his abductee contacts.

Bill is also very cautious. He just passes trough these dates and this florida stadium event. He is also just the messenger that we dont have to shoot, lol.

No seriously, it has to be very clear that Not David Wilcock nor Bill Ryan came with those dates. They didnt.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
He is also just the messenger that we dont have to shoot, lol.

You mean, the way you have been shot at for starting this thread?

Tantamount to hanging the news reporter for reporting a murder on the news.

You've kept your chin up about it tho

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not. I worked and lived in Miami, fl for 3 years. One very large stadium there is the Homestead motorspeedway. If I'm not mistaken, they have the final Nascar race there each November for the championship. When I first thought about it I laughed. I just had thoughts in my mind of the many rednecks the media portray as being abducted, and how many of them might be there.

Another interesting fact, the nuclear plant I worked at is about two miles from there. There are 2 reactors.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ok, I didn't even look before. Out of curiosity, I went to the speedway's website. The race dates for this year are Nov. 20-22. They also have concerts there before the race.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
He is also just the messenger that we dont have to shoot, lol.

You mean, the way you have been shot at for starting this thread?

Tantamount to hanging the news reporter for reporting a murder on the news.

You've kept your chin up about it tho

I dont care what people do or say about me.

I never said these are my dates, i never said i believe this to be true, i never said that i have proof for this etc etc.

All i said was that i wanted to pass trough this video because well, we are at a alien/conspiracy board.

I mean if a am at a soccer forum and i have a video of an amazing goal than why wouldnt i share? Its the same.

I just passed this vid to because there are already so much "disclosure soon" threads, but they are all without dates. In this video we stumble apon dates and events, which makes it possible to figure out if it could be possible or if it is impossible.

Its nice and all, all those other disclosure threads, but they all lack specific information. In this video we get such info which makes it possible for us to narrow down the locations where it could be happening, like i did in the op with the stadium events. All that remains to be done now is figure out a way to get information about reserved tv-time on the 27th.

Like i said, it is not my prediction, it is not my dates, it is not me in that video, so i have nothing to fear. Im just passing it trough. If it was not me that posted that vid someone else would have done it and you never know what kinda person that someone else is. It could be posted by someone that was making up all sorts of # and saying he knows about it. If i posted it, i would be sure it was just the video and not some made up crazy talk from a tinfoil hat thread author

[edit on 19/10/09 by TheNetherlands]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join