It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Oh, hell, how I want to believe this.. BUT. It won't happen. They don't show up on precisely given dates. They will come when noone expects them to do so. I'm still waiting for them to appear on one of the dates and I'll be glued to the screen on the 27th but I don't think so... sorry Bill, I like you anyway! Hope I'm totally wrong though...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I hope they don't pick the Jaguars Vs bills game as it has a chance of a blackout due to lack of ticket sales. Wouldn't it suck if they are like HAAHA we showed up at a huge NFL game, only to find out they are at a horrible game with 2 teams nobody watches and it isnt even on TV.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Now folks if these aliens land in the stadium and exit the spacecraft in

front of the world this is strictly my opinion on how it will go down.

Could it possibly be a flying saucer landing in a stadium in Florida and the

alien occupants come out of the spacecraft to make a special

announcement.

Everyone gasps and these beautiful alien beings 3 male and 3 female look

humanoid and do not look like the little short greys at all. The aliens float

foward and their leader opens up with a statement to the World.

We are from the constellation you Earth Beings call Procyan near the

constellation you call Sirius and we are on a planetary Earth peace mission

so please do not be alarmed. We have chosen the New World Leader, your

president and Nobel Peace Prize Winner, barack obama, to open

communications with we Procyans and to let you know we are here to help in

bringing about the change he has promised you.

Do not resist this wonderful change it will be in your best interest to go along

with this change your New World Leader, barack obama, is implementing for

your country and World. Those that go along with this change peacefully will

be rewarded and those who do not will not.

Do not be afraid for we are here to help in your transition into the New World

Order and we only ask for your cooperation. Please stay calm and this

transition will go smoothly as planed by your World leader, barack

obama.

In our next communication to you Earth Beings we Procyans will

address your United Nations to be broadcast worldwide in the near future

and the Procyan Leaders conversation ends and they float back into their

spacecraft and take off.

The people in the stadium roar as the flying saucer takes off from the floor

of the stadium and afterward dead silence you can hear a pin drop because

what the Procyan leader communicated to the World just started to sink into

the Earth Beings brains. ^Y^

[edit on 18-10-2009 by amari]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

... *pin drops* ....

Woohooooo!!! Wouldn't that be fascinating.... the whole time i was reading that, I was picturing the Video of the 1984 Olympics in LA...

A bit surreal, but man what a sight that would be.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Surely there is somebody out there on ATS that works at or knows somebody that works at a News Channel.

We can then therefore verify this so called "booked" TV time for the announcement.

Trying not to be skeptical here because I would love this to happen for real. That would finally shut up all the debunkers and people with no undersanding of how large our universe is!

So who works at Fox or CNN??

Come on guys, we need to check this out and then if it's not real, slap the thread author!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey, I'm all for disclosure, but if a ship landed in a games stadium with a bunch of sports nuts (no offense), they would freak the hell out. And that's an understatement...

On a less serious note, I can see the crowd getting pissed because the ET's disturbed their game. Ahah.. Oh...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Could this be what Glen Beck is referring to on Friday? I am not a Beck fan, but a fellow worker said Beck mentioned something real big coming down in 5 weeks on Beck's Friday show. Could Beck know about this also?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Unfortunetly, it would be more like pandamonium breaking loose in the stadium, people trampling each other to get out etc.

Remember, it's not a stadium full of ATS'ers

As much as I would like this to happen, I just can't see a stadium of people just sitting there watching a space ship come floating down and land on the 50 yard line......and just wait around to listen to what the beings on board have to say. You know what I mean?

[edit on 10/18/2009 by JohnnyR]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

You beat me to it. Ya I agree, I just don't see it going over very well. That would be a very intimidating sight.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
My birthday is on the 5th and the only thing I think we will see in the sky in November is fireworks, I highly doubt this post and think that disclosure will only happen if the aliens land and speak to the world not to one government, especially Obama, I would not be suprised if he was one of them

We share the same birthday!!

This sounds like a great halftime show, even if it isn't a big sporting event
And thus the ONE and ONLY time I will ever watch sports. Ever.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
I have also noticed a lot of synchronistic number patterns coming up everywhere not just time clocks. 10:10, 3:33, 11:11, 12:12, 9:11, 3:22, 4:44, 10:13

322 and 1013 are not synchronous ........... unless you are seeing them all the time, is that what you mean?
If so, I thought it was just something that I was experiencing, my own repeating numbers - 1021, 1227. Constantly - file sizes, time stamps, plates, amount/change due.

Makes me wonder if everyone else experiencing the 1111 is also experiencing their own numbers as well, and what do they mean to each of us?

Originally posted by impaired
but if a ship landed in a games stadium with a bunch of sports nuts (no offense), they would freak the hell out. And that's an understatement...

No doubt, especially considering many of those nuts will be beered up for battery !!!

[edit on 10/18/2009 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Remember though, a "live" anything on tv is not truely live, there's a few seconds delay for "censorship" purposes in case someone uses bad language. (so they say)

If any ship landed at a stadium all TPTB would have to do is stop the audio and visual feeds and presto, you missed it. (technical difficulties) Maybe a nuke to leave no witnesses, who knows really.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't see much value in pinning an alleged future event down to a specific date. Why does it matter if it's Nov 27 or Nov 29? Why does it matter if it's in November or December? Why does it matter if a UFO appear over a stadium, or aliens land on the white house lawn? Why do the details matter? Isn't "alien contact" the thing of significance?

All that can be served by focusing on a particular date and nature of the event is the establishment of expectation and disappointment.

Perhaps accepting some uncertainty about the date or nature of the event will make it easier to happen.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Surely there is somebody out there on ATS that works at or knows somebody that works at a News Channel.

We can then therefore verify this so called "booked" TV time for the announcement.

Trying not to be skeptical here because I would love this to happen for real. That would finally shut up all the debunkers and people with no undersanding of how large our universe is!

So who works at Fox or CNN??

Come on guys, we need to check this out and then if it's not real, slap the thread author!

WTF Dude, is it my prediction? NO! Did i say it will happen? NO! Did i say i believe it? NO!

I only posted this vid because it has some specific dates, nothing more, nothing less. Get a grip dude!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyR
reply to post by amari

Unfortunetly, it would be more like pandamonium breaking loose in the stadium, people trampling each other to get out etc.

Remember, it's not a stadium full of ATS'ers

As much as I would like this to happen, I just can't see a stadium of people just sitting there watching a space ship come floating down and land on the 50 yard line......and just wait around to listen to what the beings on board have to say. You know what I mean?

[edit on 10/18/2009 by JohnnyR]

In '84 at the closing ceremonies of the Olympics people kept sitting on their seats didnt they?

And i dont think people in the stadium will know what is planned for the ceremonies. Mostly only the tv-commentators know it to keep the watchers up to date.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

also on 22 November 2009

New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Raymond James Stadium, Tampa. 1:00 pm

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
If this disclosure happens, I would advise people to be cautious about what they accept. It will be to serve the agendas of people in power, not the people of the world.

Use discernment and validation. However, if you know any thing regarding the real purpose of 2012, then you will know why this would serve the people (assume these are "real" ETs of the Light and not Project Bluebeam, etc.).

Also note that "Disclosure" is NOT the same as "First Contact" (global First Contact, as there have been many "First Contacts" in the past).

I would also say that no human in the world knows the exact date of First Contact. This is an off-shoot of the Blossom prediction of last November.

Even people who do so-called "Channeling" would not be told the real date, because "channeling" is like a party-line in the Universe -- everyone in the higher dimensions can tune into it if they wish. Telepathy, on the other hand, is different, and does not carry the same problems.

If the govt. offers "disclosure" first, then the Blossom problem would be less likely to happen (i.e., the ETs afraid that if the govt. know of their planed date, they would offer interference, and possibly cause innocent collateral injuries/death).

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
Remember though, a "live" anything on tv is not truely live, there's a few seconds delay for "censorship" purposes in case someone uses bad language. (so they say)

If any ship landed at a stadium all TPTB would have to do is stop the audio and visual feeds and presto, you missed it. (technical difficulties) Maybe a nuke to leave no witnesses, who knows really.

Your so called "TPTB" are NOT having a magical device in their pockets with which they can instantly stop any audio and video feeds.

First of all, their are, especially in the US, too many stations if you count up all the local and nation stations.

If they really want something cut off they would first have to call the station but by then its already too late. If it really happens it will be breaking news on every station, phone lines will overload etc etc..

It will already be too late, even if the descended UFO was only broadcasted for 2 seconds.

And then again, there is no station that doesnt want to cover this. And if it happens, the people at power at the stations will know they have nothing to fear anymore for the so called TPTB, because that day will be the day they will not be in control anymore.

I mean, why take an inappropriate not work related order from your boss when you know that tomorrow he will not be the boss anymore?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I, too, have had premonitions about this. Half-time at a football game. An alien appears with Justin Timberlake. A dance ensues with a malfunction of wardrobe. The crowd drinks their flouridated water, chanting Obama, Obama, Obama.

Anyway, it;s just a dream. Right???

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Actually that is not true, you do not have to call a station to stop a live feed. Magic button? Been reading the disinfo handbook have we?

Even an EMP can shut it all down if need be, or a simple electrical surge. I've seen it happen plenty of times. (the shortage i mean) Point is, yes it can be interrupted, and instantly if need be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join