It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

i do not mean full blown disclosure but talking about ufo's and letting there new's stations do reports on ufo's but not the u.s i mean yea they my say somthing about it for 2min and then we never see or here about it any more but if it do happen at the end of the month then good but i think obama or who ever disclose about it should do it before they land or a mass sitting becuse then there will not be people running around acting crazy if they do it on tv people want go out side but stay in side watching tv then they can land a week later or so at lest then peolpe will know about it

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Obama will disclose contacts with 6 benevolent species.

Althought the date may be wrong, I'm sure this will happen.

And a lot of people will fall for it.

[edit on 9/11/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
o my god it is going to happen it really is i dont now about this date but i do know it is going to happen before the end of 2/28/2010 it will happen it is part of a greater plane..... what if we meet the aliens but there really humans in a mask or makeup and later one they trick use into doing something and a war breakout and the govermnent say they cant be trusted and now we scared of anything that is not human our not from earth and when the real aliens come we dont let them in becasue of the alien false flag attack and the goverment will have a nother win of use..... come on would u trust a goverment that lied about are moon they say the moon is gray white and black but we know that it has all the color in the world so if they say here are 6 good aliens but here are 10 bad aliens o and here is the aliens that is controling the goverment what would u say i know i would think did they do it on there own or was they forced to do it

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyR
reply to post by amari

Unfortunetly, it would be more like pandamonium breaking loose in the stadium, people trampling each other to get out etc.

To be honest, I do not think that many people are ready to encounter a real alien. They might think they might handle it but they might actually not. Also, chances are, humans will probably turn against the aliens and be hostile to them.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
I don't see much value in pinning an alleged future event down to a specific date. Why does it matter if it's Nov 27 or Nov 29? Why does it matter if it's in November or December? Why does it matter if a UFO appear over a stadium, or aliens land on the white house lawn? Why do the details matter? Isn't "alien contact" the thing of significance?

You know what would be really great?
If Obama discloses one alien of each "known" species of aliens, something like these:
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
diverse.freepage.de...

The top 5 I would want to meet and see in real life:
1. Lion-like aliens
2. Pleiadeans
3. Grey aliens
4. Martians
5. Reptilians

[edit on 16-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So, just wondering has anyone been able to confirm if the whitehouse has actually purchased or asked for T.V. time as described? I have been looking around to see if there is anything around but nothing as of yet.

This seems to be another in a long line of failed diclosure dates, which is to bad, I would really love to see disclosure in my lifetime, but I really doubt it will happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I honestly will not believe a word out of any governments mouth, unless it appears they have no choice but to admit the presence of ET's. Also, if all the secret's are not exposed I won't believe the government. Now if they come out, aliens show up...governments start to confirm ET's existence and come clean on what they've been doing all these years with all of our money, all the wars, and all the lies...then maybe, maybe I will trust the governments announcement.

Conversely, if the government comes out and says the ET's are here to attack us, without first coming clean on all the dirt they have been doing...I won't trust the government to give me that truth. This is a situation that would have to be played by ear based on the available information. One thing to note, if there are peaceful aliens they will not force anyone to do anything...however, our own governments would.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think it may not be so far fetched for ETs to make contact with the public at some huge gathering like the events mentioned in the beginning of the thread. If these aliens have made contact with our governments, perhaps they're able to see how corrupt they are and decide it'd be best if they make contact with the masses directly, and if so I don't think our government would have much choice but to play along. Or even, maybe they just think it would be best to land in the biggest group of people possible. After all, we really know nothing of how they think and reason.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by warbird03]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Glen Beck talking about going to Florida this weekend for a special event, a solution to our problems, ect.... Seems to coincide with the predictions.

Skip ahead to 6:15

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-11-2009 by DarkStar86]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by DarkStar86]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I find it funny because everything is just like it is in the movies,

Of course the aliens land in a stadium,
Of course It's in America,
Of course the "abductees" are more than likely American
Of course Obama will be the one to tell the world

Seems a little too cliché for my liking, I'll believe it when I see it.

And y'know what? I won't see it.
And if I do, I'll get plastic surgery so I look like the child eating monster in pans labyrinth.
With pics too.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
I find it funny because everything is just like it is in the movies,

Of course the aliens land in a stadium,
Of course It's in America,
Of course the "abductees" are more than likely American
Of course Obama will be the one to tell the world

Seems a little too cliché for my liking, I'll believe it when I see it.

And y'know what? I won't see it.
And if I do, I'll get plastic surgery so I look like the child eating monster in pans labyrinth.
With pics too.

Yeah, that does seem a bit cliché. I'd think UK would make more sense with all the crop circles there.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What a minute.. if this is all based on prior knowledge of future events, then it's all rubbish. It has to be because the future is not predetermined. Anything done now can change the timeline of the future.

Or is this based on more than that?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Quote from OP

Bill Ryan once met people that were abducted and have clear memories of it. They saw a UFO landing in a stadium somewhere during a concert or a match or something. They never knew when and where and for over 20 years they've watched closely at every stadium.

Oh okay, so some wacko's get abducted and all the sudden their credible sources?

Now everything got a litle clearer for them, they suddenly remember specific dates and locations.

Well isn't that convenient.

Bill Ryan and David Wilcock know from contacts they have that Obama will disclose having contact with 6 benevolent alien species on November 27, just 5 or 6 days after the supposed First Contact in Florida. TV-time has already been ordered and payed for

What contacts? What evidence? Are they even credible?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The only way we will ever have disclosure is if a UFO does actually land in the middle of a filled stadium during live television. They have nothing to gain from disclosure except a pissed off populace when we realize what exactly they've been hiding and for how long. Disclosure will not happen until there is absolutely no other choice.

I find this whole November 21st or 22nd thing a little funny. What do we know about dates guys? They are never, i repeat NEVER actually correct, so don't hold your breath.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Its more likely a rumors. That was only a anecdote according to project camelot Bill Ryan. He also was clear about telling that this could be a rumors and not true. But whats makes me a bit afraid or worried, its that people has already take this for granted that it is gonna happening and comes form a reliable source.

We cant confirm it from more reliable sources. So don't expect to much this time friends. Its gonna happening sooner or later im pretty sure of that, but not this time.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

are you crazy . you say that tv time has been ordered and paid .
that statement totally in validates your post . if the story is true you would have every tv station in the world begging to broadcast it .
i am sorry but this post is pure fantasy

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Nascar got my vote also.

People will be watching this live, around the world. This would also kind of be like it was in my dream from 2005.

We won't need to wait long. The other caution is about a false flag operation... or the US showing off their new space vehicles.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
We won't need to wait long. The other caution is about a false flag operation... or the US showing off their new space vehicles.

This is also my worst fear, remember the "last card" word's from Von Braun.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by ThraexX]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThraexX

Yes i remember that too. But that is not proving anything.

Is like saying as Waynes World said: "Book them, and they will come".

Not really.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

are you crazy . you say that tv time has been ordered and paid .
that statement totally in validates your post . if the story is true you would have every tv station in the world begging to broadcast it .
i am sorry but this post is pure fantasy

Listen mate,

I did NOT SAY anything.
I only posted what other people, like Bill Ryan and David Wilcock, have said. On camera.

I want it to be perfectly clear that none of what i posted in this thread comes from me or my sources. I dont have sources, i dont have disclosure knowledge.

Like ive said before, im am only the messenger, nothing more.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join