It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

a random unimportant stadium in Florida??

Unimportant??? FSU beat UNC last night, so they are still alive in the ACC!! If they beat Maryland on 11/21/09 and go on to win the ACC, then they can save Bobby Bowden!!

I'm sure there are as many alien fans of Bobby, as there are human ones, so saving Bobby's season, and possibly career is worth the light year travel!!

Edit to add:
The TV time is so Obama can disclose that Football (not Futbol !!) is the intergalactic pasttime, and aliens are responsible for those outrageous super bowl ads, Deion Sanders, and Terry Bradshaw!!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I too used to like and trust project camelot, that is until a about a month ago 27th sept to be exact on their homepage they had posted two photographs of a supposed black budget aircraft i think it was the f22, i looked at the pictures and straight off something didnt seem right for a start it had a strong resemblence to the aircraft in the film "firefox", on looking closer there was a camera crew on deck and no-one was wearing ear defenders, which is highly unlikely given the volume of a modern jet engine. i raised this fact with PC and the next day the link to the photo was removed with no explanation (which is odd as in the past they have always posted a retraction or appology of some sort), i then contacted them again regarding this attempt at slight of hand and lo and behold a message is now on the contact page informing us that the contact system is not working (since 4th oct), before this is removed for not staying on topic this is posted in an attempt to help people take ALL information with a very large pinch of salt, i strongly believe in the existence of E.T. life and have done since iwas very very young, i know the governments are just front men for the true power on earth and i know that one day the case of to disclose or not to disclose will be taken out of their hands (claws). Yes PC has some credible sources, yes PC has done some good investigative work in the past but of late their direction seems to have become clouded

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sd7000

are you kidding me?! A single person can be a rational and calm creature a huge crowd of people become a baying freakish mob at the drop of the hat, if this does happen my money (whats left of it), is on it being part of the plan for the people to turn to their respective governments for help and protection, im sorry but a spaceship, saucer, luminal craft whatever you want to call it, suddenly appearing over a packed stadium full of people whose adrenaline is already through the roof is a recipie for disaster. Any benevolent race would consider all possibilities for something as important and life changing as first contact.
To arive with no warning out of the blue would have people running for the hills, anyone read the reports of the orsen wells broadcast?
TPTB have the tech to pull this off, and i for one think that if this happens then it will be a means to an end, but what do i know?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by shinzaun]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
UPDATE:

Mysterious Caller alerts filmmaker to Obama UFO Disclosure.
The phonecall was made on October 13th and the caller said Obama is disclosing on the 17th of November

Some quotes directly from filmproducer R. J. Thomas:

But the most unusual reaction came from a caller who left a message on Mr. Thomas' voice mail on October 13th. In a deep and mysterious voice, the caller said, "We are not alone. On November 17th, President Obama will acknowledge about the aliens."

The caller left no name, phone number, e-mail address, or even bothered to say whether he was affiliated with any UFO-related organization.

Article:
www.bignews.biz...

Its really going trough the roof at this moment.

This is so very different than all the other times people talked about disclosure.

This time there are numerous people all at the same time claiming it will happen. Numerous well-known people. Will people like Hoagland, David Wilcock, Bill Ryan, Michael Salla etc etc all destroy their "careers"? At the sime time? About the same specific topic? And now we have this "incident".

Makes me wonder,..-

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

kick

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I read recently an abduction account where the abductee was told that open contact would be made at "the big game." I'm looking for the source now, but it was either something by Karla Turner or "Alien Abductions" by D. Scott Rogo, Ed. I'll post the quote here if I can find it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I dunno if they'll show up on a Sunday. I hear that extraterrestrials only make public appearances and abductions on business days.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Well the UN,White House,New York is to cliched and i'm sure they would know that after all the millions of signals being blasted into space.. anyways most people in the world don't care about Politics. It's best to do it somewhere wher epeople congregate... the thing that makes me skeptical isnt the manner but location... why is it in the USA? it screams Project Bluebeam to me.

If something happens some people fire a few shots at it to make sure it's real only two things would occur then..

1. Bullets go though.. proving it's a hoax then everyone in the world laughs at the USA
2. We start an intergalactic/interplanetary war

If aliens were to appear it seems most likely in large numbers worldwide at once. To make that happen and to stop the planet going all cataclysm like on us... it would have to be 1 or 2 ships coming down at a time as the sheer size would most likely cause a few earthquakes.. now if something like 2-6 major earthquakes happen in one region somewhere in the world over the next few weeks... then we know

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Homestead -- that's exactly what I was thinking when I read the OP. I can see it all now.......... intergalactic incident for certain.

You made one error, though. Surely Mark Martin will rally back after his harrowing "flight" yesterday, and retire with the win.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Not sure if any of these will sell out or not but. in case nobody has mentioned them.

The FL Classic (college football) is in the Orlando Stadium on 11/22.

Cirque Du Soleil At Downtown Disney
Orlando, FL 11/21

Jags vs Bills at Jacksonville Municipal Stadium
Jacksonville, FL 11/22

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The more I consider it, the more plausible the landing site.

Somewhere around 100,00 first hand eye witnesses to confirm the event, along with a few million to see it on the TV, and because it is a live game it would be hard to fake.

Decent technology so it will be easy to switch the broadcast to every TV station in every country, for hundreds of millions of viewers.

Most importantly the least likely place for them to be attacked as they would be surrounded by so many innocents, sort of like a human shield.

just an idea, but personaly I dont think it will happen.

Regards S_G

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Long thread, I cant remember if anyone mentioned the fact that it is quite unlikely that there will be any weapons alowed inside a stadium.

It would probably be one of the safest places to land a scary spaceship, I mean if they landed out in a city there would surely be a few gun totting panic ridden people about.

Regards S_G

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
With years of reading ATS predictions of specific dates, I have came to discover that outlandish claims (with no evidence) 100% of times fail to occur.

So, like for the 26th October economic failure prediction, so it will 27 November worldwide alien disclosure, fail to occur.

The current mood is denial, disinformation, dissolve, hide, fear, and keep it controlled.
So, expect world events to manifest those.

Be it economic recession, pandemic, alien disclosure, 2012, climate change, the situation is always the same.

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
UPDATE:

Mysterious Caller alerts filmmaker to Obama UFO Disclosure.
The phonecall was made on October 13th and the caller said Obama is disclosing on the 17th of November

Some quotes directly from filmproducer R. J. Thomas:

But the most unusual reaction came from a caller who left a message on Mr. Thomas' voice mail on October 13th. In a deep and mysterious voice, the caller said, "We are not alone. On November 17th, President Obama will acknowledge about the aliens."

The caller left no name, phone number, e-mail address, or even bothered to say whether he was affiliated with any UFO-related organization.

Article:
www.bignews.biz...

Its really going trough the roof at this moment.

This is so very different than all the other times people talked about disclosure.

This time there are numerous people all at the same time claiming it will happen. Numerous well-known people. Will people like Hoagland, David Wilcock, Bill Ryan, Michael Salla etc etc all destroy their "careers"? At the sime time? About the same specific topic? And now we have this "incident".

Makes me wonder,..-

[edit on 2-11-2009 by segurelha]

[edit on 2-11-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
what u people dont see is that we will not get a disclosure until we demand one yea we been talking about it over the internet but now it is starting to get more attention over the years and america will have first contact because all over the world other goverments told there people about ET's already but the u.s and this my be are goverments why of bring out the truth so every ufo hunter or speaker work may or may not pay off this month

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheNetherlands

Hope they don't land at the Bills, Jags game... Terrible Owens would cause a inter-galactic incident. Plus, no one would be watching.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

meh, well if it really was going to happen.

you would seem like the fool eh?

anything can happen. not saying it will.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i have a feeling, don't ask me why, that it will happen like this:
a) project bluebeam false event within 1year, probably within 6months
b) 2012 event are real friendly aliens, but we meet only for a short time and many people will be puzzled
c) in distant future we will have first contact worldwide with the friendly aliens again, but this time longterm and become allies

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wow, disclosure and a real landing on TV. Sounds like pure hogwash to me. Sides the question that comes to mind is this: Why would a highly advanced civilization decide to come to this planet and for what reasons? The ramifications of such a meeting would be diseasterous, if you consider that we have no idea on what diseases that they are carrying and they are immune to and vice versa. But if it did happen, then the population would divide into different segments: 1) There would be those who would be afraid of the aliens and there would be mass panic. 2) There would be, and in that part of the world, I would believe it, those who would look to carry guns and prolly open fire on such. 3) Course you would have the curious wanting to get a closer look. 4) Those who would want meet and exchange ideas, 5) Those who would want to go with said aliens.
Depending on how they showed up, numbers would determin the results.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Yeah, this reminds me of a joke i heard....

One aliens say to another, "Hey, we should go down and great the people of Earth and exchange ideas."

The other alien said, "No Way!" They kill each other over the color of their skins!" "What do you think they are going to do to us?! "We're Purple!"

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Optix]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogma8899
what u people dont see is that we will not get a disclosure until we demand one yea we been talking about it over the internet but now it is starting to get more attention over the years and america will have first contact because all over the world other goverments told there people about ET's already but the u.s and this my be are goverments why of bring out the truth so every ufo hunter or speaker work may or may not pay off this month

which other governments have told their people about ET's?

I know mine hasn't.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join