It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Balloon boy' incident was hoax, sheriff says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
And he will probably get a number of side jobs, sponsorships, etc...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
I hope these morons get their kids taken away for child endangerment and get tons of jail time.

They don't deserve them after using innocent children to make money.

I think it's a stretch to say that telling your kid to go hide in the attic for a while is child endangerment.

However I suspect they will get the book thrown at them for all the time of the search and rescue teams, helicopters, and other associated costs, plus possibly a fine though just covering those expenses will likely be a large sum of money.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hoax?? It was a conspiracy, I tell you!

"The official government story says there was no boy in that balloon. But a growing number of Americans are demanding the truth about what really happened on 10/15."

www.woot.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Regardless of what punishment the parents receive from this ordeal the six year old boy will spend the rest of his life being punished by his family for telling the truth.

I actually feel sorrier for that kid than feeling anything else about the story. I mean he singlehandedly took down the whole scheme. He might actually be better off if he is removed from his family after this.

Raist

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by JayinAR

There's NO proof of evidence of ANY crime commited..read the ENTIRE article .. or at least half of it. .

but, I guess it's enough to holler CRIME and have the police just walk in your home and grab all you got.. without a SHRED of evidence which is what I read in the Oreonian just yesterday. what would be crime, making a hoax movie ??

your right .. sump'n IS UP !!!

The "would be crime" is filing a false police report and wasting taxpayer resources. And they certainly had enough evidence to get a warrant to search the home; the boy's comment would be enough.

The justice system will play its course; if they are innocent, I'm certain that they will be found innocent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join