It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Voyage - Martians and Grays

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've seen a few replies about this book posted in some other threads, but based on the claims being made by the author, I think it deserves its own thread.

The book is "Cosmic Voyage" by Dr. Courtney Brown, and it was written back in '94. I came across it a few weeks back.

The book essentially presents the data that he managed to obtain from over 20 Remote viewing sessions. His monitor was part of the original US Military program, and all sessions are conducted using the protocols developed during this program.
Before approaching the monitor (who is not named) he had personally developed meditation skills, and thus had no problem with issues such as quieting the mind.

The majority of the sessions are type 4 cases, where the monitor is well aware of the target, but the Remote viewer is not.
There are some Type 1 cases, in which the remote viewer acts solo, and is front loaded with the target data (I have subsequently read that Type 1 data is regarded as less reliable)

To be honest, I was literally stunned by what I read. The author makes some very bold claims as to the nature of ET and our place in the Universe. I for one believe that he truly believes what he is saying. He claims that this data is corroborated by other RV data from other viewers. He stands firmly by his claims.

In short he describes the following:

1. There are many types of ET, but two that we are in contact with the most, the Martians and the Grays.
2. The Martians resemble humans closely but not exaclty. There world suffered a cataclysm and some survivors were brought to Earth, whilst others remain underground on Mars. There are many refugee locations, but he reveals 2, the first being beneath Santa Fe Baldy mountains in New Mexico, and the other deep in a South American country (one with a strong drug trade).
3. The Grays and Martians are benevolent and are of no harm to us
4. He spoke with Buddah and Christ
5. He confirmed the existence of a Galactic Federation
6. He describes the events that lead to the destruction of Mars. An asteroid which did not impact it's surface, but rather caused violent osccilations in the Martian atmosphere, leading to slow death of the planet.
7. In all cases, the grays were aware of his presence in all the locations he travelled to. He was able to view abductions occuring. At first the Grays would not let humans view this scenario, but later allowed it.
8. Grays are able to travel through time. There are currently three groups of Grays, each from a different point in their timeline, that are presently operating in our time.

Of particular interest if the claim about the refugee camps, as these can possibly be confirmed. He does present much more data in the book on other aspects of ET and god. The above is merely a list of things that come to my mind at the moment.

I would like to hear what other members have to say about this book. I am genuinely interested in your views.
If you have not read it, or even if you don't believe in RV or aliens, it still is quite a rivetting read.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
thats a good book. I used to have it. He also said some things about Mt Shasta being an alien base right? That was my introduction to RV back in '95 and I endorse it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Thanks for your reply. I am not sure about Mt. Shasta, will check through once more. These names are all new to me.

The sessions surrounding the fall of the Gray civilisation were quite interesting too. The way in which they were able to sense his presence reminded me of "Penetration" by Ingo Swann, in which he also sensed that the ET's were aware of his presence.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It can be partially found on Google books.

I've not read it but it looks interesting.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
the book can be found here...

the full book

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The day someone can prove remote viewing in any capacity is the day I'll start taking more of this seriously. To the remote viewers out there, I have a white card on my desk with a symbol on it.. tell me what it is..

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
IMHO anyone that says they speak with jesus, or budha should remain in question. There is another guy that does all thist oo. talked with god, and aliens and painted pictures too... Andy Warhal.Sylvia brown does too. and I think so did JW Gayce and Manson.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

But have you read the book? I can understand if you find it hard to believe in the context of the book. The author presents a lot of information which raises a lot of questions.

Do you just believe that we are incapable of communicating with spiritual beings, or do you believe that RV is not the way in which to do it?

The great Indian Swamis and Rishis were able to do some amazing things during meditation. Talking to god was a common one I believe.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

I think it has been proven that RV is more than chance and guesswork.
Have you read the book?
If more than one remote viewer can corroborate your data under type 4 conditions, is this not proof?

We aren't questioning the authors integrity here, are we?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Surely more of you guys have read the book?
I just find it quite surprising that I have never heard of this author or his claims before reading the book.

He gives the location of 2 alien bases here on earth, something that can actually be verified through research and inspection.

Anybody else have any opinions?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Has anyone on ATS tried to RV the moon or any other off planet location?
I would like to hear a few stories if you have.

Ingo Swann claims to have done it, and found proof of alien bases.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
the book can be found here...

the full book

Thank you for the link.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Thats a realy great book,read that some time a go

1st book I got was david morehouse pyschic warrior,thats an amazing read!

Upon buying that purely by chance in the local book store myself and my best friend decided we had to see if it was true and one could RV.

There is a lot more info on RV now than there was then,but I think we downloaded a farsight training manual online and attempted to do it.I dont think its possible to do it alone with no training,so we found someone who funny enough was a male nurse from london who was taught this (crv) in america.

Over a few months he would come down every other saturday and would train us all day

Does it work?Yep,but its not as dramatic(for me at least)as it is portrayed.Images on targets while putting pen to paper are very faint in the mind and one has to to be quick to write it down and not embellish it with awaken fantasy.The more you do it,the easier it is to see these faint images

I used to have some very vivid images in meditation before the sessions began that related to the targets some times,but nothing so striking during the session when the mind was awoken as pen came to paper

I used to get day long head aches the next day,so that stopped it for me after training finished!

My friend did it a bit longer and even brought a cheap russian ecg hospital brain wave scanner device.He used to have vivid images and during one blind session(all were blind targets) on Nagasaki he was in shock coming out of the session having described an atomic blast on paper and sayng he saw it like it was real and he was infront of it.
He had another great hit with a russian probe being destroyed by a ufo near mars

I had good hits too from JFK to TWA800 but also big fails like jesus death being a sonic boom in desert!

There is something there,this does work and like everything else the more you do it the better you get.

I would love to get into extended remote viewing if I had the time,just purchased an OBE inducing app for my phone(binaural beats).I think that if listening to that before and during the session one could keep in that brainwave zone for a lot longer and potentialy have full seperation to see these targets as an observer standing close

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The problem I have with books centered on RV is that a lot of it feels way too speculative. It doesn't lower the entertainment value however as I greatly enjoyed the RV chapter in Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs and Ingo Swann's book Penetration. It just feels like a lot of major claims are being made based off of little to no evidence. I know a lot of people feel RV has some authenticity to it, and I can see that, but the conclusions based off it is too much.

Granted I should be used to that when it comes to ufology I suppose.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

Thanks for the response
I'll look into the Psychic warrior book

I think I downloaded the same app, listened to it a few times, but I'm still useless at meditation.
You're lucky to have found someone who was able to teach you how to do it. I was looking at spending a bit of money on one of those courses, but never did get down to it. Any recommendations?

It is encouraging to know that with practice you were able to see images, albeit faint ones.

By the way, how did you guys pick the targets for your RV sessions?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sensitive Driving

I'll admit that some of the RV sessions described in this book were a little far out.
I recall there being a session where the author descibes meeting a figure who he thought was the Buddah, on another planet, and that he (the author) became the designated representative of Earth on a galactic council.
He describes the destruction of Mars and the evacuation of its inhabitants to Earth.
We can't really prove it, but might be able to say he isn't deliberately lying.

Ingo Swann's book was a big eye opener for me. His matter of fact style of writing was effective.
Given his reputation and level of success in this field, his claims and RV results described in the book are important. I don't think he is lying either.

I agree on the entertainment value

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You lost me at:

He spoke with Buddah and Christ

Any book that puts those two together side by side and says he communicated with them is ..well...expected to have religious undertones and is a figment of personal imagination.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I can't agree with you there. Have a look at the book, there are no religious undertones.
Believers in religion would probably call this the work of the devil.

Is it all in his mind? Possibly some of it.
No Remote Viewer has a 100% strike rate. Not even Ingo Swann.

But, what would you say if 5 Independent remote viewers described the same thing when given the same inputs?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bagel
reply to post by nusnus

I can't agree with you there. Have a look at the book, there are no religious undertones.
Believers in religion would probably call this the work of the devil.

Is it all in his mind? Possibly some of it.
No Remote Viewer has a 100% strike rate. Not even Ingo Swann.

But, what would you say if 5 Independent remote viewers described the same thing when given the same inputs?

I've done some successful remote viewing and have been successfully remote viewed on. Not just by humans mind you, I've been remote viewed on by an actual grey alien. So if you think I'm just trolling you'd be wrong.

However, both Buddha and Christ are supposed to be dead right?

Whats remote viewing got to do with communicating with dead people? You can't blame me for questioning his integrity at that.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I am genuinely interested to hear about these experiences, if you would like to share.

Well, Time and Space aren't supposed to matter during RV right. You are able to go forward and backward through "time". That being said, he could have seen buddah and christ during a period 2000 years ago, or 1000 years from now.
No one dies and no one is born, thats if you believe in the spirit and re-incarnation.
Enlightened spirits don't stay earthbound for more than one lifetime, unless they choose.

I don't know if RV can border communicating with the dead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join