It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trance-like State and Vomiting at Haunted High School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My boyfriend told me how he and his friends went to a haunted high school in our area the other night, I wasn't very happy about him going because it's dangerous and he could get arrested, but the nonetheless, he told me something weird and creepy happened.

They went to Lambertville High School in NJ, google it for more info, and were fooling around and scaring groups of kids that came and took pictures and what not. But here's the weird thing he told me, as they were leaving, two of the other guys he was with just stopped and stood there staring at the ground. And when my boyfriend and his other buddies tried to get them to move they said "the boy is playing with the blocks, look". And then both preceded to projectile vomit in the air. Right after that, they were shook out of this "trance" not knowing what had happened. Talk about weird! My boyfriend insists he's not making it up.

Well, if he's telling the truth, what do you think did this and why did it only affect only 2 of them?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
(Post deleted)
In my best Gildna Radner imitation: "Never mind"

[edit on 18-10-2009 by seataka]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I know its odd but as we all know if its not explained normaly we know the answer. terroists or ninjas!

Hmm in all certainty i dont know but drugs (sorry always an option), chemicals seeping from the high school, Heck maybe the ghosts were unhappy your boy was taking thier gig.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dnttreadonme900

I'm inclined to suggest the two guys were playing a prank on the rest.

In all honesty, most cases of individual experience can be put down to misinterpretation, confusion, delusion, imagination, etc. That's why people go for physical evidence.

In this case, you have two guys experiencing something (reportedly), and others believing it, then likely exaggerating it, then passing it on to another who is likely to simplify it due to lack of other information...

I'm not saying anyone is lying, I'm just saying there is nothing to work with on this other than a third-hand account of something that sounds very vague and stereotypically "cinematic".

top topics

join