It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Dragon over Africa and Giza Pyramids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I just think that they will be a homer simpson if you really think there is, and start looking for it convinced that there is. But you will need to know it already.

In this case, i guess you looked at the image and got that picture. Maybee others will see marge perhaps.

It just depends, and it was not made by someone for the purpose of showing it. So no relation with Aliens and UFO's.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
reply to post by mblahnikluver

lighten up. its called a *say it with me* joke

well if its a joke it belongs in BTS under jokes, puns and pranks and another thing this poster hasnt said they were joking...if they are then they are misleading people and that is against terms I believe.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
did u really have to throw in homer?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exoviewer

Thanx for your reply, don't think of him as Homer simpson but rather Mat Groaning as a TRACER
And the plate can be aquired by googling "copper plate" in images of coarse. It comes from south america and was published in Eric von Danikans's Gold of the Gods.

Wow you really think I will find some plate by googling only those words? Well I did it already and do you not know how many things come up? pages worth....you as the OP should supply links as needed when asked by members. I was trying to look more at the plate which is the only thing I find of interest. I dont see Homer or anyone else for that matter but you seem to not really care about the truth of your thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Thanx for the replies so far.
No this is no joke my friends. No joke at all. I do not expect any of you see what i see. But I hope. The media have portrayed many characters on TV that I have observed upon the earth's surface. The great dragon and TV characters can be compared,such as the doctor who character. Dr who is the same as the guy from hitchhikers guide. The Dr with his scarf and Ford Prefect with his Towel. "Always bring a towel" He he. When in the perspective of Dr Who, Dr who takes up one half and i think Davros(dalek) takes up the other half. Where as in the perspective of hitchhikers guide, Ford prefect takes up one half and Zaphod Beebelbrox takes up the other. Interesting to note that both the great dragon and Zaphod beebelbrox have two identities. The great dragon has his true appearance and an optical illusional appearance of a funny looking human character that looks like homer and Zaphod has two heads. One normal looking head and one funny looking goofy head. I believe that the Great Dragon was unable to govern the world in his true form as it would have FREAKED the people out at the time. So he had to disguise himself as a cartoony human looking being as not to frighten people.
Just when you guys thought this thread could'nt get any weirder!

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Exoviewer]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Also to do with the iron eagle, only it's RIGHT wing is DEVELOPED on. Could someone with a political mind please tell me what that could interpret. I'm fairly politically ignorant in ways of terminology and definitions and what not.
. What does it mean to be right winged in politics?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

Could you please post the location of that area? That would help.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The location is 30 01'05.68"N by 31 01'55.95"E. Theres more than one and they link together to form a section of a larger image of the dragons head. Which depending on the direction the dragons head is facing, can be seen as an eagle headed man. Again I think its an optical illusion that the Dragon "God" is capable of giving off by either being a permanent feature of the skin or changing of the colour of the skin like a camelion so when they look directly at you, they look like they have human like features and when they turn their head to the side they can look like a birds head.

Here is another satellite image of giza area with a couple of the eagles outlined to show you what I mean by linked together to form a segment of a larger image. I can also see now how Stan Lee, the Marvel comic book character creater, got Spiderman's Mask look from.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0743f1852f8a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb19b3981f79.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

Thanks for the coordinates.

I asked because the coat of arms of Egypt is an eagle, and not much different from the Iron Eagle, as you can see here.

But even after knowing that, I think it's just a coincidence, like all other "heads", "masks", "dragons", etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think ATS members should take this post seriously and examine the evidence for themselves. If Homer is there then he's there whether you want to believe it or not. I personally will be scouring Google Earth now to see if I can find the Marge Simpson Playboy spread.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Here is another image of the dragon in the tradition of the Chinese Dragon Seal. Yes its badly traced. but I just traced it now quickly so I could post it now. I could spend the time making it look pretty, but it is beside the point at the end of the day. My aim is to open your minds to a NEW WORLD PERSPECTIVE ahead of schedule. Its all weird, crazy Skunk Works nonsense now, but not for too much longer, I promise you.
This image like all of the others of the Earth's surface that Ive uploaded as slide shows, is multi directional, multi scaled, and multi persective. This tracing is of but one perspective out of many of the same image, so it won't be entirely acurate to what the true perspective image looks like, but it is there I assure you. I also added the extra tails to demonstrate what I meant by multi-perspective. You may already have noticed with the two different giza pyramid images I posted in this thread that they both contain the same character in completely different directions. View google earth and see for yourself in better quality and size.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2158eb79040.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/baf47779e4a0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So.......wouldn't the ultimate expression of this concept be a blank piece of paper? It theoretically contains all images right?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Woops, I neglected to add two more characters to the Great dragon's Identities.
And that is an Eagle headed man and a white faced and black haired person with pointy ears and an Elvis hair-do, sort of like Dr Spock. Both these characters can also be likened to characters from TV and comic books to ancient historical scripture. What have Anubus and Osiris got for heads? A Dog and a Bird. I think the Great Dragon quite possibly may even be maybe just maybe Lucifer. Lucifer the light bearer (or bringer). Lucifer loved her/his creations so much that she/he acted upon compassionate impulse to reveal the big no no. The think intent was to liberate but the outcome was some what different. So after the flood, as punishment or volunteraly, she/he was made to stay behind and govern over the lands. But having now to use her/his ability to take on different identities for different parts of the world to suit their culture as not to frighten the people she/he looked over. Her/his true identity, I believe was to be kept secret and only a few trusted appointed people were made privy, which can be backed u again by the copper plate showing two vampirey characters guarding the pyramid containing the tree of life. As time ticked by, the people started to become suspicious and eventually found out and took it the wrong way yet again and set upon Slaying the Dragon.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Please post more pics.

I haven't toyed with Google Earth in awhile but your posts have renewed my interest.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ok then
Here are some more identities of the Great Dragon which can also be backed up by the ancient copper plaque I posted on the previous page.
These are of an eagle headed person, Isis looking woman, the spock-elvis guy and of a female looking dragon person.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0f944ea0fe5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca06b8a22474.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9793ab0535a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e35f04b84efb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ad9fe6dff4f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Pareidolia

Pareidolia (pronounced /pærɪˈdoʊliə/) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse...

en.wikipedia.org...
[edit on 18/10/09 by Chadwickus]

Hello Chadwickus,

I hope you like this example of Pareidolia

My investigations page translated to english:

Regards,

Capt. Alejandro Franz

[edit on 15-11-2009 by alfafox]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join