It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FlashForward Subliminal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice about 26 minutes in to this week's FlashForward, a web page flash up on screen with the instruction "Time to get your flu shot"?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I hadn't noticed it myself. Given the difference in commercial breaks, and the fact that I watch the site on hulu, perhaps you can describe the scene in better detail.

If you use hulu yourself, perhaps you can take a screen shot, or tell us a time marker to pause at. Looking forward to seeing this.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It's 26 minutes 40 odd seconds in. The Dr who was going to kill himself is looking up on the computer about skin pigment disorders, the screen is visible at the very start.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Found it. 27:14 marker on hulu. Right after the babysitter speaks with the pastor, and we flash to the doctor he is at a computer screen typing in skin "pigment cha..." there is an advertisement/reminder centered on the screen saying "time for your flu shot" and under that "which is more effective the shot or the nasal spray? A new study has the answer.".

I'm not entirely sure this qualifies as subliminal, but may qualify as propaganda.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If you watched Derren Brown's programme about hypnosis through the television, he said that it operated on a basis of being unnoticed by your conscious mind, but seen and logged and remembered by your subconscious.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Here's a screenshot of the computer screen in the show --> /ygs87o4

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I like how the smaller ad beside it reinforces the subliminal message with "Take It Now!"

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
ha, this is kind of funny to me, not sure why. but you can't say it isn't a plant...or maybe you can...who knows. it is supposed to be happening at the same time that we are in, and that is a major topic today. so who knows...

regardless, will continue watching to find out where they take it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
Did anyone else notice about 26 minutes in to this week's FlashForward, a web page flash up on screen with the instruction "Time to get your flu shot"?

I did and mentioned it to my wife!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just watching it on HULU 7:19 pm, before I watched tonight new ep., and saw it.
I couldn't help but want to post about it here.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Noticed something else.
In the most recent ep, the main character is chasing someone through a graveyard and all of the tombstones have the star of David on them.
Hulu 26:40
ep 6

[edit on 11/1/2009 by reticledc]

new topics

top topics

join