It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Healing : Project Truth Unlocked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Thank you for posting this Emerald, I know the technique that you posted and it does work as well as others. I also believe the healing comes through me from without. Have you read Barbara Ann Brennan's book Hands of Light A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field, she gives workshops around the country to teach health care professionals these methods which also includes Nurses and Doctors. The book is well illustrated with beautiful color plates throughout.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
hundreds of bucks for some techniques on dvd
more criminal than any UFO scam. I think the "result" of the experience is due more likely to your brain energy than his hands one

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Knock it Off.

Discuss the topic and not each other.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'll give it a try and not just one pathetic attempt. If it does work, I'm sure you need to give it a 110% whole hearted effort and probably multiple tries until you feel comfortable with it.

I'll try it out on the next illness and/or injury.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by doped00
I'll give it a try and not just one pathetic attempt. If it does work, I'm sure you need to give it a 110% whole hearted effort and probably multiple tries until you feel comfortable with it.

I'll try it out on the next illness and/or injury.

If you do get it to work...let me know....I have this arthritic knee...I'd even buy you pizza!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by doped00

It helps to believe it will work, if you don't it can get in your way, on the other hand sometimes it works in spite of ourselves.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is my expierience. I have tried my best to be brief.

Couple of years ago I jumped over the fence beside my house, landed badly on my ankle and heard a loud crack. Very similar to a branch snapping. I was in so much pain all I could do was laugh. It was agony.

After a while I dragged myself back to house and lay down for a couple of days. I could not put any weight on it. I don't use doctors. I have spent my life been told by doctors what I already know is wrong with me and then usually been prescribed something that makes me sicker. I intended to let my ankle mend itself and only head to hospital if it didn't improve in a week or so.

I spent about fornight hobbling around. I was then gradually able to put weight on it and after a few months any pain pretty much went. I usually noticed pain in it after a long drive. Certain activities would also aggravate it. About a year later I went on a real get fit regime. I had always walked a lot but decided I wanted to try harder and started running.

I had forgotten about hurting my ankle but it wasn't long before the pain started. I was running a few days and it gradually got worse. On about the fourth or fifth day I was running and the pain in my ankle was agony. It wass shooting up my leg now also. I knew I could stop and just give up and go back to walking for the rest of my life. I really wanted to do this running, so there and then I decided I was going to beat this or it would beat me. I would sort out my own ankle or end up in hospital.

I have always believed we are capable of healing ourselves. I had read alot also on the power of the mind and I am a very liberal thinker believing that alot of what we are taught only creates limits and barriers. I truly believe that anything is possible. I also had recently read a lot on the bodies energy and the fact that we are surrounded and connected by it. When I decided to try and fix this I never decided this was going to work or 'had' to work. I just deceided I was gonna try and whatever the outcome so be it.

I kept running for some time in agony. During my run I decided the first thing to do was allow the pain in. I did not fight it. I know the OP didn't mention this but a lot of spirituality talks about acceptance being a big part of overcoming any barrier. Once I allowed the pain flow through me I took all the heat I had generated while running and decided to focus or to send this heat (energy)to my ankle. I focused all my energy, all my strength, all my being on my ankle. Within minutes the pain was gone. I felt amazing. My ankle was perferct. It was as simple as that.

I now run 6-7 miles every other day. It has never pained me again. It never annoys me after a long drive either and it always used to. I truly believe that we have the power to heal ourselves. I wanted to tell this story to back up what the OP has stated.

Thanks for laying it out in steps. I felt I needed some more guidance on this it and your info will hopefully help.

Peace

[edit on 18-10-2009 by itstheendoftheworldaswekn]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by itstheendoftheworldaswekn]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Maybe we should all try giving our significant others a back massage using these techniques, and report their comments/reactions.

If this were true then the inverse would probably also be true, meaning people could channel destructive energies through their hands as well.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by maus80]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The woman who brings me my mail can heal other people aswell, she does it all the time, even on horses.
But she doesn't really know how she does it, she just does it, concentrates and voila.

And of course I have seen her do it, and have seen the results. Very convincing.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by WeSbO]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by itstheendoftheworldaswekn

This is totally off-topic, but please, PLEASE, break down the text into paragraphs.
Many more people will read it if you do - trust me.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thank you for this post. I have yet to make up my mind about whether this is real or not. I wish it to be true. I have dabbled myself for years in relaxation techniques, astral travel, OOBE, and the like. I was never really certain if it was real or imagined. Nonetheless, this is a great topic. I hope to see further posts and information about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mirager

You're pissing me off.

Not attacking you, just telling you how I feel.

Healing techniques such as those stated in this thread have existed for thousands of years before Fox News or CNN were ever even thought of.

You can take the word of the media(who you also do NOT know, so that excuse doesn't work), or take the word of hundreds of faiths and religions that have existed since the dawn of man.

Of course, I'm not telling you to believe anything; just to look at the entire picture.

Mods, just trying to enlighten here. No attacking, no off-topic.

OP: Great stuff, I've also been healed this way before. I got in a bike accident years ago, and it had broken my thumb so bad that the doctors said I could either have it removed or keep it there to avoid disfiguring my hand completely.

Decided to keep it, as it wasn't too bad, and I also had a teenager's arrogance that I was better than the doctors and would find a way to fix my thumb.

Little did I know, my grandmother was a pagan. I went to her house about a month after the accident, and she convinced me to let her see it, and half an hour later, I could use my thumb.

30 minutes is a bit more than 2 minutes, but for what'd been done, I'd say it wasn't too bad of a trade off.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Little did I know, my grandmother was a pagan. I went to her house about a month after the accident, and she convinced me to let her see it, and half an hour later, I could use my thumb.

This is so interesting, I am now doing major research on the Gnostic's aka: Pagan's who were advanced Seers and Shamans on the same level as Tibetan Monks and Native Americans.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i used to practice this when I was younger... It always worked (on myself), but i heard to use it on ones self is selfish and it "clouds" the energy. Either way I got over pain very quickly and i felt that I was healed from the many ailment i had had. Such an example is on a trip to wisconsin me and a friend were messing around in the hotel gym. I stopped on the treadmill (going 8 mph) to see how far i could fly back or what would happen. There was a corner piece sticking out and I landed on it.... square in the middle of my butt. It punctured my skin ALL the way to the bone. It was bleeding bad but I imagined it being healed and after 20 minutes or so it was a very mild bleeding, i felt no pain, then 30 minutes it was just bleeding that whiteish antibody fluid your body puts out. Granted it didnt fully heal me... but I never actually practiced the full method either. Its very interesting, ill check it out. Im a runner and my knee is starting to kill me :-\ Anyone wanna try it on me?? :-D

[edit on 18-10-2009 by rjmelter]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't get some parts though, how do you get energy? I mean what do I move?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

I am a Quantum Touch Pract and Qualified Instructor and also practice Chi Gong Healing. It is an awesome modality to learn...I tell people...If you can breathe...you can do this. I recently taught a Rabbi that was interested after experiencing a few sessions with me. Although he was strapped for funds due to returning to Israel to live I agreed to teach him...no charge ..with the conditions that he pass this on to 1 Palestinian for every Israeli he shared this with and he agreed.Lets hope this will help establish a start in improving the situation over there.In the meantime yes...I encourage any and everyone to learn this.If we can do this....we begin to so the potentials and possibilties we all have and can change the world .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join