It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Healing : Project Truth Unlocked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Every one of us can instantly heal ourselves as well as others.

I had knee surgery many years ago, and I recently met a friend who I hadn't seen in many years. We had a quick discussion catching up on things, and I told him about my knee surgery, and how even years later, my knee still hurts when I sit down.

He asked me if I wanted to be healed, and I said sure why not. (I was skeptical, and didn't really understand what he was saying)

He put his 2 hands on my injured knee, and closed his eyes. Two minutes later, I was totally fine, and I was able to do 25 quick squats before getting fatigued.

It was amazing!

I asked him how he did it, and he said he had gone to a seminar workshop, which taught him what he knew. He told me the website is called Quantum Touch (quantumtouch.com) and it was about instant healing.

He told me that the workshop and seminar are good for people who want to learn more "advanced" healing techniques, and become Certified Practitioners, but he showed me the steps to follow for anyone that wants to take advantage of this "miracle".

There are five steps to follow for instant healing, and by instant healing I mean 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Anyone can do them.

Everyone has the power within to do it.

We are all connected by Energy.

Steps To Follow:

Step 1- Full Body Sweeps.

Take your shoes off (especially if they are leather, as it inhibits the flow of energy). In a comfortable position, breathe in and do your best to feel energy as it rises from your feet to your head. Then, breathe out and feel the energy move from your head down your arms and to your hands. As you practice doing this, you will become more adept at raising energy and feeling it as it tingles, warms, or otherwise creates sensations in your body and hands. In general, it is effective to breathe in to the count of 4, following the energy as it rises from your feet to your head, then breathe out to the count of 4 as it moves from your head down to your hands.

Step 2 - Use a Light Touch.

When you have raised the energy in your hands, you place them very lightly on the person in need. You can “sandwich” the area by placing a hand on either side of it, or if it is a large area, just place your hands down next to each other. Quantum‐Touch theory holds that layering your own hands is not as effective as spreading them out around the area in need. A light touch is essential as rigidity in the hands and body actually inhibits the flow of energy. It is perfectly acceptable to lift your hands from time to time and shake them out so you remember to let them be gentle and loose.

Step 3 - Keep Breathing and Sweeping.

To keep running energy to the person in need, just keep breathing, feeling the energy as it rises into your head and then cascades down to your hands. This has a dual effect: it keeps your own energy high enough to facilitate entrainment and healing, and also keeps you grounded so that you do not experience an energy drain. This technique is sufficient to make sure that you do not “take on” the ailment of your client. Remember: breathe in to the count of 4 as the energy goes up; breathe out to the count of 4 as it goes down into your hands.

Step 4 - Relax and Let it Work.

Another vital step, and one that is harder to do than to say, is to let go of the expected outcome. By pushing your will into the session, you can inadvertently keep the energy from doing what it needs to do, going where it needs to go. If you run the energy and have faith that it will do what is needed and go where needed, amazing things can happen. For some people it is the same as the prayer, “Thy will be done.” Others suggest it with the phrase, “Magic/energy/love, do what you will.”

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Step 5 - When You are Done.

Simply take your hands away from the person’s body. You may want to shake them out, especially if the tingling is intense. Some people like to run their hands under water to “break the energetic connection.” Others use Reiki symbols to “seal” the energy and separate the practitioner’s biofield from the client’s. Any or none of these things are acceptable. By practicing the sweeping breath, you have kept yourself grounded.

I speak from personal experience when I say the 5 steps DO work.

It worked for my knee, and that's when I realized society's based too much on materialism and going to the doctor, physicians, etc.

Everyone can heal themselves and others instantly.

Peoples' bones have fallen into place when this instant healing is done.

It works Wonders!

You now know the truth for Instant Healing.

~ Emerald ~

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
VERY VERY interesting, im actually going to check into this.
NOTE FOR OTHERS:
qi gong uses the same technique to produce amazing physical feats that no other humans can do. Shaloin Monks do qi gong and can do all types of healing, and physical things no one can explain

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
GREAT!S&F brother, more people need to know about these ways,i can heal little back pains but this dude sure is more powerfull xD ill be sure to check out these instructions i guess

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Star & Flag

Thank you so much for making this thread!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Very intresting, not sure what to think but its worth a shot =D

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
yes it's called Lay on Hands. what's intresting is, I bumped my knee I had surgery I had long time ago against a corner of a dresser/cabinet ... you know that pain!!!

it's like no other pain in the world !! I closed my eyes and thought I was going to pass out and held my breath it hurt so bad.. My wife said.. "honey, let me pray for it k? "

When I finally took my hands off she laid her hands on my knee and started to pray .. and almost instantly I felt litterly like fire coming out of her palms and hit my knee that all I felt was the intense heat that complete engulf my kneee.

I quickly jumped a bit in my seat and grabbed her hands and removed them and my jeans were as if a hot iron was sitting on the knee portion of it directly where she lightly placed her hands..

She asked what was wrong and took her hands and lowered them to my knee and she kinda jerked her hands back and smiled at me and said..

"but .. it is better??" . I grined and said.. "hmmmm......YEA it is.. but did you feel the heat.?!" She smiled and said " well if it's better then that what's counts.."
I grined and said.. " yea.. but .. did you feel the heat?" ..

she gave me 'the look' ..
)

not sure what it is .. but i know what happened to me..

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I really doubt any of this.

You're telling me that people are healing each other all over the world, and CNN or Fox news hasn't heard of it?

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mirager

There are multiple cures for cancer but you don't hear them touting off about that either don't you?

Are you about to tell me that you trust your Fox and CNN before trusting a fellow human being who does not have an agenda fueled by greed and power?

Yeah, thought so...

Let's learn to think for ourselves shall we?

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by mirager

There are multiple cures for cancer but you don't hear them touting off about that either don't you?

Are you about to tell me that you trust your Fox and CNN before trusting a fellow human being who does not have an agenda fueled by greed and power?

Yeah, thought so...

Let's learn to think for ourselves shall we?

~Keeper

Hey...relax... This is a forum for discussion is it not? Lay off the personal attacks. I don't even know you, nor you me.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
its true this can be done, with enough practice you could really heal anything, and even prevent injury all together.

the steps outlined above have some flaws and lack good explanations and knowledge which can only be passed down from master to student, but a good start none the less.

with practice you can heal others from emotional and physical ills, within proximity or at a distance.

good thread snf

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mirager

I was not attacking you, I was discussing the fact that you seemed to discredit this based only on the fact that main stream media has not reported it, don't you see the problem there?

Great OP btw...

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Very intresting, not sure what to think but its worth a shot =D

You may be interested in what this illustrious physicist has to say about it.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Does it work for the ULTIMATE HEALING...Raising the dead? Now there is somthing that would get people's attention. I'm not making fun of your post. If you can really heal, that's great.

I have saw a lot of fake healers over the years, though, mostly gready televangilists. Most healings have to do with the common run of the mill things. No healings, it seems, for the things the healer can't verbally pronounce.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
Every one of us can instantly heal ourselves as well as others.

Well, as soon as we have paid $757.58 for 'The Ultimate Quantum Touch Package' that is!

Or do we only need to use the 5 steps mentioned in the OP?

Hmmm... 5 easy steps or the mega-bucks package? Let me see...

Sounds great, if Quantum Touch really does work. Although I can't for the life of me understand why all these beautiful caring QT people do not upload the ebooks and MP3s for free so that the whole world can benefit, not just the few.

Maybe CNN and Fox News could help publicise the free download links.

Oh well, it must be real magic (not the redundant snake oil kinda magic) if 'The Ultimate Quantum Touch Package' costs $757.58 right?

[edit on 18/10/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by mirager

I was not attacking you, I was discussing the fact that you seemed to discredit this based only on the fact that main stream media has not reported it, don't you see the problem there?

Great OP btw...

~Keeper

Again...R E L A X.

I think it's just as odd that you believe what the OP said without seeing it.
I don't think that's a problem. I find it okay that people have different points of view.

And as far as me NOT believing it, I have that right and there is no problem within that decision. Forums are for discussing topics. Not agreeing with a topic isn't a problem. Try to stop spinning this into an argument between us and stay on topic.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
ok...simple enough.

Anyone out there skeptical but open minded enough to give it a go, try it out (in earnest)...find a sick person or dog and do the laying on hands thing...follow point for point and give it the seriousness it deserves.

then post back here your findings..if it worked, great...lets discuss the science, if it doesnt, well, I guess we file this under the silliness mindgames catagory.

but, try it anyhow, it wont kill you to remove all doubt for a few minutes of your life to test something. you can always go back to hardcore skepticism after the experiment.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mirager

You have the RIGHT to disbelieve it - absolutely.
But I really wish (for your own sake) you'd read Pribram's thoughts on such things.
(See the article mentioned above.)

A far as I am concerned, not only do I not disbelieve it - I would have to disbelieve my own senses and intellect, after having witnessed the things I have - but I also think there is nothing mind-boggling about it.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mirager

I am completely relaxed.

And I never said I believed the OP, I am a skeptic however I would not use the excuse that the mainstream hasn't reported it therefore not plausible.

I also never said there was something wrong with you not believing. However your original reason for not believing was just silly, this is all I was pointing out.

Who is arguing?

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by mirager

I am completely relaxed.

And I never said I believed the OP, I am a skeptic however I would not use the excuse that the mainstream hasn't reported it therefore not plausible.

I also never said there was something wrong with you not believing. However your original reason for not believing was just silly, this is all I was pointing out.

Who is arguing?

~Keeper

For Christ's sake, what is it with you? Why is it silly for me to not believe it? Do I call you silly FOR believing it?

For the last time. Leave me alone and discuss the Healing in the topic.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by mirager]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join