It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Iranian commanders assassinated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
[edit on 18-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
At this climate, Iran wants to commit suicide, it is a nation waiting for the 12th Imam Mardi, if push comes to shuv they may use any means neccesary to bring this about, they are as unstable mentally as you are going to get.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Seems like if one could figure out who has the most to gain, then it would be easier to figure out who-done-it.

You guys sure seem to know the various factions involved. Some one give us a best guess.......

it does seem logical, that before any type of military action to be taken against an enemy, that if the command structure was done away with, a successfull attack on this enemy would be much easier. Maybe I've answered my own question....

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Not to be overly picky or anything, but reading the link made me ask a question.

what is the difference between being murdered by a suicide bomber and being assassinated but a suicide bomber.

What brought this up is the story says assassinated, not killed or murdered.

Is that important, i am not sure.

I have found in the past a simple word change can completely change what is said/meant.

I am taking as meaning that the man/men in that car were specifically targeted, as opposed to just killing any Iranian military leader.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yet another "black op", who do they think they are kidding pinning this on local terrorists. You never hear the MSM mentioning the possibility of intel agency involvement, until it crops up in released files 50 years later.

Lets not forget who put the Ayatollahs in power by removing a democratically elected government and installing an American puppet who was overthrown.

The west is baying for the blood of the Iranian people, when will we ever rid ourselves of this blood lust.

Why, would advanced civilizations want anything to do with this planet?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrpotatohead
Seems like if one could figure out who has the most to gain, then it would be easier to figure out who-done-it.

You guys sure seem to know the various factions involved. Some one give us a best guess.......

it does seem logical, that before any type of military action to be taken against an enemy, that if the command structure was done away with, a successfull attack on this enemy would be much easier. Maybe I've answered my own question....

In a nutshell pot head--- BOLSHEVISM at it's best---- check their history you will agree.
Indiscriminate BOMBING since Marx said it was ok.
The first and last bomb experts since Lenin's brother was executed for attempting to blow up the Russian Tsar, before the turn of the nineteenth century. Do ancestry.com.
If you can't grasp it, drop me a line.
PS hint-- Who has the biggest nuke outfit in the ME?

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Not to be overly picky or anything, but reading the link made me ask a question.

what is the difference between being murdered by a suicide bomber and being assassinated but a suicide bomber.

What brought this up is the story says assassinated, not killed or murdered.

Is that important, i am not sure.

I have found in the past a simple word change can completely change what is said/meant.

I am taking as meaning that the man/men in that car were specifically targeted, as opposed to just killing any Iranian military leader.

Interesting that you mention that.
Who ever it is making the sell, wants you to beleive (with -in)
as Oswald, Booth etc. good catch.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

A Sunni resistance group, Jundullah, said they carried it out.

Wow! Hmmm... I'm predicting that it was the Iranian government staged who the attack.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

A Sunni resistance group, Jundullah, said they carried it out.

Wow! Hmmm... I'm predicting that it was the Iranian government staged who the attack.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Pathos]

That makes no sense. If they wanted to false flag it, then they would have blown up civilians -- 100s or 1000s of them (9/11 style). They'd not get much sympathy blowing up military personnel.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Jundullah was responsible. They have also been raising hell in Pakistan.

When diplomacy fails there is nothing better than having your own terror group! The US has been accused of supporting Jundullah for many years now.

I don’t know if it’s a viable option to troop numbers, but it looks like we will see. It did seem to get Pakistan off their ass, and I bet these guys work dirt cheap!!

Its guys like this that help keep the US enlistment standards so high! It’s a win win situation, let’s just hope the cat stays in the bag. We wouldn’t want the Taliban or al-Qaida to start to question those within their inner circle after all.

As Hitler said, there is no better motivation than the threat of instant death. If anyone can win the hearts and minds of the Afghan people Jundullah surely can.

There is only one way to win in Afghanistan, and it involves massive troop levels. If the US policy is to employ the services of opiate smuggling terror groups then we deserve to lose this war! The Afghan people must first know security before any hope of victory can be postulated.

US Jundullah Connection

These guys are likely paid by allowing shipments of heroin into our country!

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by SLAYER69

Except that isn't the only target in question. Did you know in the beginning of the Gulf War when we were using Uranium weapons in Iraq there was actually a 300% increase in radioactive particles in the air in the United Kingdom according to British scientists? Sorry, Americans aren't getting away from this one. According to two researchers for the Scientific American in 1981 concerning different situations in which radioactive materials could be released, the bombing of a nuclear reactor would contaminate up to 8600 miles around that reactor. now despite what you may believe this is very different from a nuclear bomb going off. There are different materials involved. There has never been a bombing of an active nuclear reactor. What happened in Iraq all those years ago was not the same. That was an unloaded, offline reactor. But hey, Americans are invincible right? Go on and bomb that thing but don't cry when that 700 million year half-life material blows your way.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by antonia]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by antonia]

Hi Antonia

Have you read this interesting article?

Depleted Uranium: The Trojan Horse of Nuclear War

The use of depleted uranium weaponry by the United States, defying all international treaties, will slowly annihilate all species on earth including the human species, and yet this country continues to do so with full knowledge of its destructive potential

Since 1991, the United States has staged four wars using depleted uranium weaponry, illegal under all international treaties, conventions and agreements, as well as under the US military law. The continued use of this illegal radioactive weaponry, which has already contaminated vast regions with low level radiation and will contaminate other parts of the world over time, is indeed a world affair and an international issue. The deeper purpose is revealed by comparing regions now contaminated with depleted uranium — from Egypt, the Middle East, Central Asia and the northern half of India — to the US geostrategic imperatives described in Zbigniew Brzezinski’s 1997 book The Grand Chessboard.

SOUTH REGION: “This huge region, torn by volatile hatreds and surrounded by competing powerful neighbors, is likely to be a major battlefield, both for wars among nation-states and, more likely, for protracted ethnic and religious violence. Whether India acts as a restraint or whether it takes advantage of some opportunity to impose its will on Pakistan will greatly affect the regional scope of the likely conflicts. The internal strains within Turkey and Iran are likely not only to get worse but to greatly reduce the stabilizing role these states are capable of playing within this volcanic region. Such developments will in turn make it more difficult to assimilate the new Central Asian states into the international community, while also adversely affecting the American-dominated security of the Persian Gulf region. In any case, both America and the international community may be faced here with a challenge that will dwarf the recent crisis in the former Yugoslavia.” Brzezinski

The fact is that the United States and its military partners have staged four nuclear wars, “slipping nukes under the wire” by using dirty bombs and dirty weapons in countries the US needs to control. Depleted uranium aerosols will permanently contaminate vast regions and slowly destroy the genetic future of populations living in those regions, where there are resources which the US must control, in order to establish and maintain American primacy.

Described as the Trojan Horse of nuclear war, depleted uranium is the weapon that keeps killing. The half-life of Uranium-238 is 4.5 billion years, the age of the earth. And, as Uranium-238 decays into daughter radioactive products, in four steps before turning into lead, it continues to release more radiation at each step. There is no way to turn it off, and there is no way to clean it up. It meets the US Government’s own definition of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

After forming microscopic and submicroscopic insoluble Uranium oxide particles on the battlefield, they remain suspended in air and travel around the earth as a radioactive component of atmospheric dust, contaminating the environment, indiscriminately killing, maiming and causing disease in all living things where rain, snow and moisture remove it from the atmosphere. Global radioactive contamination from atmospheric testing was the equivalent of 40,000 Hiroshima bombs, and still contaminates the atmosphere and lower orbital space today. The amount of low level radioactive pollution from depleted uranium released since 1991, is many times more (deposited internally in the body), than was released from atmospheric testing fallout.

A 2003 independent report for the European Parliament by the European Committee on Radiation Risk (ECRR), reports that based on Chernobyl studies, low level radiation risk is 100 to 1000 times greater than the International Committee for Radiation Protection models estimate which are based on the flawed Atomic and Hydrogen Bomb Studies conducted by the US Government. Referring to the extreme killing effects of radiation on biological systems, Dr. Rosalie Bertell, one of the 46 international radiation expert authors of the ECRR report, describes it as:

“The concept of species annihilation means a relatively swift, deliberately induced end to history, culture, science, biological reproduction and memory. It is the ultimate human rejection of the gift of life, an act which requires a new word to describe it: omnicide.”

----

Although restricted to battlefields in Iraq and Kuwait, the 1991 Gulf War was one of the most toxic and environmentally devastating wars in world history. Oil well fires, the bombing of oil tankers and oil wells which released millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Arabia and desert, and the devastation from tanks and heavy equipment destroyed the desert ecosystem. The long term and far reaching effects, and dispersal of at least 340 tons of depleted uranium weapons, had a global environmental effect. Smoke from the oil fires was later found in deposits in South America, the Himalayas and Hawaii. Large annual dust storms originating in North Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia will quickly spread the radioactive contamination around the world, and weathering of old depleted uranium munitions on battlefields and other areas will provide new sources of radioactive contamination in future years. Downwind from the radioactive devastation in Iraq, Israel is also suffering from large increases in breast cancer, leukemia and childhood diabetes.

freedomfighterradio.net...

To read the whole article please follow the link.

The bottom line is that they are lying to us Straight in our faces about the long term effects of Depleted Uranium and Chernobyl etc to keep us in the dark on how much they have polluted the Earth with already!

The groundwater in Iraq is completly destroyed by this crap from hell, with women giving birth to children with abnormal births and birth defects who has serious deformed body-parts and are now dying from leukemia and other known illnesses inflicted by depleted uranium particles.

Will the world ever forgive what they have done to the world's citizens and to this Earth?

May God have mercy upon their corrupted souls!

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
it now seems Iran is wildly accusing everyone of doing it.

"Iran accuses Pakistan over attack"

"Iran's president has accused Pakistani agents of involvement in a suicide bombing in south-east Iran targeting a group of elite Revolutionary Guards."
BBC

So lets see:
The US did it.............
Isreal did it...................
Pakistan did it..............

Talk about grasping at straw.............

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

You forgot Britain.

More to blame at a later date.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Seems that the blame is "everybody" and "nobody" all at the same time.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Iran has never been a threat to anyone before they got attention responding to Zionist bullying. Most Americans wouldn't even know about Iran if Israel wasn't aggressively threatening their country, and now you're here, with your five-minute education of Iranian people and their country, to make such absurd comments. I don't like the Mullahs either, but please...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I am sorry, please forgive me........

US did it
Israel did it
Pakistan did it
British did it

I am sorry I forgot Iran also blaming the british.

Thank you for correcting me.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Who knows? It could have been planned by the US and Israel, using Palestinian rebels as the body. Is this notion absurd to you? If so, under what rock have you been living? Political science is complex, not black and white. Pakistani, Israeli, and American entities could have ALL very well been involved. I'm not confirming that they are, I'm dispelling the notion that this is impossible. Americans should be familiar with false flags and the likes, and you should check out the Mossad motto...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7
Yet another "black op", who do they think they are kidding pinning this on local terrorists. You never hear the MSM mentioning the possibility of intel agency involvement, until it crops up in released files 50 years later.
My words exactly, this has US military (read: SEALS) written allover it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7

You state that as if you know it to be fact. I'd sure like to read THAT intel report!

Apparently the local terrorists have pinned this on themselves. Stupid thing for them to do, being innocent, and all, huh?

Lets not forget who put the Ayatollahs in power by removing a democratically elected government and installing an American puppet who was overthrown.

The French did, of course! They harbored the bloodthirsty guy until the Shah got sick, and Khomeini could go home and kidnap some American citizens!

Isn't this fun?

The west is baying for the blood of the Iranian people, when will we ever rid ourselves of this blood lust.

Not if we're lucky. If we ever do, we will be immediately eaten by larger predators.

Why, would advanced civilizations want anything to do with this planet?

Even advanced civilizations have to have SOMETHING to eat!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's a good job I am not the US President.

Why?

Because this last few years, I am sick & tired of hearing about Iran & North Korea in the news.

All their childish threats, u did this, stop saying that etc! Literally like kids. Supplying terrorists around the World with weapons to kill US troops and innocent civillians.

The World will never be a safe and happy place whilst they keep doing this.

So I would say "I've had enough of this" and order them to be "obliterated" as the Russian said in the movie Firefox!

Please stop your whining, we're all sick of it. Little Kimmy and Mr Pyjama, are you listening?

Enough is enough or you WILL suffer the consequences!

Peace at last!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join